candy man

Kinston, NC

#41 Apr 9, 2012
I have heard Jeff Bryant is going to be the new superintendent of Greenbrier County and for sure he is in Justice's pocket because he is over the entertainment at the Greenbrier.
the preacher

Lewisburg, WV

#42 Apr 9, 2012
jeff bryant will be superintendent and jerry bradley will be the next principal at greenbrier east.
westsiderider

Charleston, WV

#43 Apr 9, 2012
how do you know that? who's your source? or are you just talkin...
That one guy

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#44 Apr 9, 2012
I want to be in JJs back pocket too! There's probably a fat stack of benjamins in that mans trousers. Money talks !
That one guy

#45 Apr 9, 2012
the preacher wrote:
jeff bryant will be superintendent and jerry bradley will be the next principal at greenbrier east.
Bradley got railroaded by justice. Why the he'll would he be principal? He's lucky to have a job at all
N the kno

#46 Apr 9, 2012
This is all peanuts compared to Jim justices next move:the wv gubernatorial race!
Reality

Princeton, WV

#47 Apr 10, 2012
Amos wrote:
I do not think Hazel Reed is an advocate for Greenbrier County Schools, but that aside, who is hired as Superintendent will make a huge difference in Jim Justice's takeover of the company called "Greenbrier East".....I hope that it is someone who has opinions of their own on the entire county school system and not swayed by big monetary gifts to any one school.
I would put money on it that Jeff Bryant, jj other puppet will be the new superindendent of GBCS.
Reality

Princeton, WV

#48 Apr 10, 2012
That one guy wrote:
<quoted text>Bradley got railroaded by justice. Why the he'll would he be principal? He's lucky to have a job at all
Nah Doug Clemons will be the new principal. He has layer off the wrong people and is in hot water at the BOE
candy man

Kinston, NC

#49 Apr 10, 2012
Jerry Bradley shouldn't even have a job at Greenbrier East. Anyone else would have been fired for what he did.
westsiderider

Charleston, WV

#50 Apr 10, 2012
board meeting tonight at 7pm. if you care, come out and speak out.
what

Huntington, WV

#51 Apr 10, 2012
I thought Doug Clemons was in the good ole boys club with the rest of them......why would he want to take a step back and go to the Principal's job at GEHS? Who would even want that job? Maybe jj will apply for Principal too...he seems to control everything else....
eaststudent

Marlinton, WV

#52 Apr 11, 2012
As a student at Greenbrier East, I hear things, Mr. Bryant is probably going to be superintendent, but, they are saying that they are going to go by how many years you have in when it comes to the principal position. They are saying Mr. Tharp or Mr. Lockhart will be moved up to head principal.
Citizen

Media, PA

#53 Apr 11, 2012
Actually, they are looking outside the county for the next superintendent of GBR Co. Due to the people retiring at the BOE, the next best choice is to go outside the county.
FedUp

Princeton, WV

#54 Apr 11, 2012
Look at it this way she would probably be better than Bryant (Justices biggest cheerleader) He did send her away when she showed an interest in taking the girls team.
what

Huntington, WV

#55 Apr 11, 2012
I sure hope Tharp isn't in line for the job as head Principal at East...he is as bad as James Wilmer when it comes to the female students. The man doesn't have any idea of what discipline is. All the kids like him because he doesn't give any consequences or discipline to the students. I'm glad my daughter is finally out of there so she doesn't have to put up with any of his flirting and unprofessional behavior. He is worthless.
westsiderider

Charleston, WV

#56 Apr 16, 2012
i saw that the basketball coach Dunbar has huge signs going up across the county. i wonder who paid for those?
sosad

Huntington, WV

#57 Apr 17, 2012
FedUp wrote:
Look at it this way she would probably be better than Bryant (Justices biggest cheerleader) He did send her away when she showed an interest in taking the girls team.
BS! "she is right up his a$$ just as much as Bryant and all the other puppets in his back pocket. All of it is BS. If no one is going to do anything about it, then just sit back and watch it happen. Getting on here isn't going to solve the problem. good grief!
Snookie

United States

#58 Apr 18, 2012
My vote is for Stephan Baldwin,he's a preacher and awonderful man!!! And is not in Jim Jesus's back pocket
MERCY ME

Hillsboro, WV

#59 Apr 18, 2012
LWSBRG wrote:
Toothman voted for Justice as coach & Dunbar is his assistant coach. That means I'm voting for Baldwin & Reed.
MERCY ME DID NOT POST THE ABOVE
MERCY ME

Hillsboro, WV

#60 Apr 18, 2012
From mercy me

Changes need to be made At Greenbrier East not saying it's Justice, I know for a fact that the The White lady who was a counsler, recently got vice principal does not do justice for the seniors students on the scholarships the ones with money is basically who gets them she holds others aplications does not turn them in. Bryant stands behind her 100% been there done that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apricot Lane 8 hr yep 6
Any new movie theater news? 9 hr Raoul 1
GEHS Basketball (Apr '12) 11 hr Tom 100
Anyone Local Do Deer Processing? (Nov '13) 12 hr Katrina 20
Robert kirk 13 hr close friend 2
Prostitutes Fri want one 11
jerky outlet Fri management 16
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web