Baseball Camp THIS FRIDAY

Baseball Camp THIS FRIDAY

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Seth McClung

Seminole, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2012
For Immediate release:

Major League Veteran and Greenbrier County Native Seth McClung will be hosting a Holiday Baseball camp.

The camp will be held in Alderson WV at the little league field. On Friday November 23, 2012.

Camp will start with registration at 12 noon and the camp will conclude around 4pm.

Cost of the camp will be $25 Checks can be made out to Seth McClung and can be paid at the door or pre-register. Cash also excepted (Limit 75 kids so pre register to reserve your spot.)

You can mail Pre Register Checks to
Seth McClung
RR 02 Box 176
Lewisburg WV 24901

Kids need to bring baseball shoes and a glove. Kids may want to bring their own bat and helmet. Dress appropriately as we will attempt to have this camp outside.

Water will be provided and the concession stand should be open.

Campers will be taught the basics of baseball. We will touch on the subjects of Hitting, Fielding, Out fielding, In fielding, Base running and Pitching.

Scheduled to appear
Pat Parker- One of Greenbrier Eastís and southern west virginias best prep baseball players of all time. Pat also played baseball at Fairmont State.

Paul Parker- A coaching legend in Alderson, currently one of the coaches of the Eastern Greenbrier Middle School Team.

More to be Added!

This Camp is brought to you by the City of Alderson and parts of the proceeds will go toward the Alderson Little League Program.

Seth McClung is a Two time First Team High School All-American and a graduate of Greenbrier East High School. Seth has played 15 seasons professionally with the Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Cubs, Florida Marlins, Tampa Bay Rays and the Texas Rangers. Seth is currently a Free Agent after playing this past season in the Milwaukee Brewers and Chicago Cubs organizations.

For More information on Seth McClung check out www.bigredbball.com for information on the baseball camp email Seth at stephandseth37@yahoo.com

Seth McClung
Private Baseball lessons
www.bigredbball.com
Seth McClung

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Happy thanksgiving! See you tomorrow at the baseball camp!! Each camper will recieve a goody bag!! With a package of cards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wv teachers walk out 2 hr What I Heard 84
Davis Stuart Nepotism and Scams 2 hr old dude 5
Girl at walmart 6 hr Ivy 6
vago rd 1/20/18 Thu Sam I Am 132
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Jamie 4,413
Levy Renewal in May Wed Multi 21
Ban the AR 15 reloaded Wed Watcher 20

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance