Cherith dosier brooks
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Anyone know what this girls like?
seeking

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jan 25, 2013
she is a liar, thief, cheats on her men, treats her kids like shit, cant hold a job, been in jail many times, is a pillhead, and a general piece of $hit.
yep

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I heard she was sleeping with several men for money and drugs while her husband is at work and he is so stupid he stays with her and believes she's faithful
Truth is

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Her drugs come over her kids her and her husband have been together 3 yrs and don't pay their bills they have been evicted 4 times already they look like skeletons and their teeth are rotting out NASTY she doesn't hold a job because she can't keep her nose clean and it takes away from time she screws around on her nasty so called husband but then again heard he cheats on her too so their meant for each other.
True

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Everything that has been said is true
heh

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Im surprised that someone actually had to ask what a piece of dirt this ho is.
JusSayin

Manchester, TN

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I know her and her hubby. What they do is their buisness. I don't like what they do and could care less. I care about the kids and that is most important. Saying prayers for them....... We are not to judge so quick. Everyone has skeletons in their closets and it's none of anyone buisness, but theirs. Why did you come on her bashing anyone? Why don't you just try to help them or pray for them?
bahaha

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
JusSayin wrote:
I know her and her hubby. What they do is their buisness. I don't like what they do and could care less. I care about the kids and that is most important. Saying prayers for them....... We are not to judge so quick. Everyone has skeletons in their closets and it's none of anyone buisness, but theirs. Why did you come on her bashing anyone? Why don't you just try to help them or pray for them?
you really need to pray harder because its not working she will always lay around and they both will always be worthless
fyi

Lerona, WV

#9 Feb 19, 2013
you people need a life it must be boring if all u gotta do is trash talk!funny!!! nobody knows shit just think you do! why do people get into everyone elses life mind ur own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When promises are broken 1 hr TwistedEgoes 5
You are the Working Poor 5 hr John Brown 4
Cutting taxes on the rich 7 hr OnePercenter 8
Boy Scouts Apologize 7 hr Josh 8
Airline service (Jan '17) 9 hr ridge runner 7
what didn't obama lie about? 15 hr HillarysAccomplice 1
Sheriff's Race 15 hr Citizen 46

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance