Women at Tractor Supply?

Women at Tractor Supply?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Yea

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2013
What does everyone think of them? Any hotties working there now?
really

Loretto, MN

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Yea wrote:
What does everyone think of them? Any hotties working there now?
Get a life!!!
WTF

Princeton, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Yea wrote:
What does everyone think of them? Any hotties working there now?
Just another cretin, starting a stupid thread. Get a life and get out of everybody elses.
Old fashioned

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Yes, two in particular! A little blue eyed girl and an older blonde
WTF

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Old fashioned wrote:
Yes, two in particular! A little blue eyed girl and an older blonde
You are the reason stupid post continue. Just another cretin. How would you feel if it was your blond hair or blue eyed girl talked about?
yeah

Glasgow, WV

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Why do guys keep making posts about where to find "hotties" anyway?
All they can do is gawk at them if they ever do find them, and then pass judgement on the womens' looks based on some crude sexual ideas they constantly fantasize about.
When will men realise that decent women don't want to be stared at, judged, and gossiped about?
You cannot avoid the reality that it is, in fact, bullying when men behave in such a shallow, immature manner.
Decent men attract decent women.
Indecent men attract whorish women.
But just because a man is crude, he should not seek to score with whores. Some idiot women fall for it, because they have been raised to expect rudeness from men, but it usually results in a major down-ward spiral, and often an unwelcome series of disasters.
It's not any kind of way to find lasting happiness with a good woman.
Old fashioned

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Said a woman who is not doing anything at three in the morning. She should be spending quality time with her good man if not sleeping.
yeah

Glasgow, WV

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Old fashioned wrote:
Said a woman who is not doing anything at three in the morning. She should be spending quality time with her good man if not sleeping.
Right for some, perhaps, except that the good man in my family is my mentally handicapped son and he was just dropped off from the hospital last night with nothing more to inform me than a phone call saying he was 7 miles away.
Honestly, you can't live somebody else's life, you can only look on from the outside and make up stories in your head.
Just try to aim higher. Remember,"lift up thine eyes". Simple but effective.
real big deal

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Noticing the attractiveness of a woman does not a creep make. Judgement of the person who notices is a sin. Both because your judging, and because you're lying if you say you have never noticed any other attractive people. We are all human.
real big deal

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2013
And, yes there are some good looking girls and women at the TSC!
got to disagree

Chapmanville, WV

#11 Feb 7, 2013
I can vividly remember the first time I was creeped out by a man looking at me.
I was 13 and my mother sent me to our neighbors' house to tell my dad, who was visiting there, that supper was almost ready.
I found my father standing in their yard talking to the neighbor dad and another man I had never seen.
That man gave me a look I can only describe as making me very uncomfortable for its inappropriateness.
Like the Bible says, if you think about doing it, then you have already committed the sin in your heart. That man sinned when he looked at me, I do believe.
Men can look at women without lusting for them. They just have to be good men with good intentions.
And it is their responsibility not to give offense, otherwise they are bullies, and cretin is a good word to describe them.
ladies prefer gentlemen

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Feb 7, 2013
real big deal wrote:
And, yes there are some good looking girls and women at the TSC!
Maybe it is the endless search for what men refer to as "hotties" that is the problem. It makes it sound as though the men are in heat.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Most are.
says you

Chapmanville, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2013
real big deal wrote:
Most are.
You mean most of these posts are by you? Right.
old fashioned= real big deal= man in heat

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2013
No. Just me. Being honest.
ok then

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Feb 8, 2013
real big deal wrote:
No. Just me. Being honest.
-let's just say a__forfbi@_____.com
-so quit your fibbing
WTF

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Why was this post even started. There is no reason other than start another gossip page and trash women. Maybe the dumba** that started it should get their name blasted on here and see how it feels to get trashed for no reason. I shop TSC often and get great products and service.
Loosers

Sunderland, Canada

#18 Feb 9, 2013
You people are pathetic, do you really need help to find a woman to look at that bad?
alfred

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2013
they look like dogs too me
WTF

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 9, 2013
alfred wrote:
they look like dogs too me
Well put your picture on here an lets see what you look like. Maybe topix land can judge you. How would you feel if that was a friend or family member of yours. Cretins like you need to get a life instead of bashing other people with real feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenbriar hotel is a mess. 2 hr Really 10
Greenbrier east kids smoking at school 9 hr James 11
More idiots at lewisburg green space Sat Billy 7
Davis Stuart Nepotism and Scams Sat Bethany 60
Modified Inspection Stickers (Aug '13) Fri Ron 50
royal wedding May 18 hard 2 stop a Tra... 19
A.J. Fraizer INC/Hauling for Lowes Store Lewisb... May 17 Concerned 7

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages