First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2012
It was recently posted in a topix thread that a former employee of FRC filed a lawsuit and/or complaint against CYAC director, MONICA ACORD for sexual harassment A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO! If anyone has any detailed information, could you please share?

This is only an attempt to fix the young innocent lives of the abused children MONICA ACORD has attempted to further destroy.

Please speak up for those who cannot..
Hello

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2012
It seems from your posts that YOU remained in a home with an abuser that led to your kids being abused. Step up and take responsibility for your actions of staying with an abuser putting your kids at risk instead of shifting blame to make yourself feel better. YOU lived in a home with an abuser and let it happen, YOU didn't stop it. Your children are your responsibility and it seems YOU failed them, I feel sorry for the children as it seems both their parents are not worth anything.
SickSociety

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Hi "hello"! What a nasty person you are. It's because of people like you that allow the abuse to continue. Shifting the blame to an abused mother is the LOWEST OF THE LOW. Sounds like you fit right in with people like Monica Acord. Wait... Monica? Is that you? You're just as sick,if not MORE than the child molesting, wife beaters out there. Believe me, karma is real and karma is justice. You'll get yours just like the sickos you're defending. BELIEVE IT.
Hello

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
SickSociety wrote:
Hi "hello"! What a nasty person you are. It's because of people like you that allow the abuse to continue. Shifting the blame to an abused mother is the LOWEST OF THE LOW. Sounds like you fit right in with people like Monica Acord. Wait... Monica? Is that you? You're just as sick,if not MORE than the child molesting, wife beaters out there. Believe me, karma is real and karma is justice. You'll get yours just like the sickos you're defending. BELIEVE IT.
Not Monica here, I just believe in calling it like I see it. If your children are in an abusive environment, get them out, seems that mother allowed it to go on and is now wanting to lay blame on others. I'm sorry the truth offends you to the point you have to name call.
SickSociety

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2012
It sounds like to me, thats what she did! She tried to get them out of it and wasn't believed! It's a sick trait of society to assume so much when they know SO LITTLE.
Hello

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2012
SickSociety wrote:
It sounds like to me, thats what she did! She tried to get them out of it and wasn't believed! It's a sick trait of society to assume so much when they know SO LITTLE.
You seem to be assuming quite a bit yourself, I guess since it's you, that makes it ok right?
Truth

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be assuming quite a bit yourself, I guess since it's you, that makes it ok right?
You seem a little too concerned with this thread just to be some random loser. I'd guess you are the same loser this thread is about anyway. Nice try. "Projection" is a very common tactic of abusers such as yourself.
Hello

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little too concerned with this thread just to be some random loser. I'd guess you are the same loser this thread is about anyway. Nice try. "Projection" is a very common tactic of abusers such as yourself.
You are also very concerned with this thread, does that mean you are the topic of this thread? Your theory is ridiculous.
Truth

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> You are also very concerned with this thread, does that mean you are the topic of this thread? Your theory is ridiculous.

I know you couldn't relate, but I take abuse against children very seriously. Maybe you could learn a thing or two. It's a FACT Monica Acord has many victims.
Hello

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you couldn't relate, but I take abuse against children very seriously. Maybe you could learn a thing or two. It's a FACT Monica Acord has many victims.
Is it now? Do tell your FACTS.
Truth

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2012
I think it's time to start coming out with a long list of local names and offenses....
Hello

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
I think it's time to start coming out with a long list of local names and offenses....
Bring your facts along with that "long" list. If you truly have a case, present it and quit making baseless allegations.
Calling it Like I See it

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2012
Hello wrote:
It seems from your posts that YOU remained in a home with an abuser that led to your kids being abused. Step up and take responsibility for your actions of staying with an abuser putting your kids at risk instead of shifting blame to make yourself feel better. YOU lived in a home with an abuser and let it happen, YOU didn't stop it. Your children are your responsibility and it seems YOU failed them, I feel sorry for the children as it seems both their parents are not worth anything.
WHAT A JERK! You should be ashamed of yourself :(
Not only are you blaming the victim; you're also giving out details that no one would know unless they worked on the case. You are UNPROFESSIONAL and HISTORICALLY an extremely ABUSIVE person. Shame on you and whichever persona you're using today!!
I just hope your husband has your kids this weekend. What a horrible role model you are!
Hello

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Calling it Like I See it wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A JERK! You should be ashamed of yourself :(
Not only are you blaming the victim; you're also giving out details that no one would know unless they worked on the case. You are UNPROFESSIONAL and HISTORICALLY an extremely ABUSIVE person. Shame on you and whichever persona you're using today!!
I just hope your husband has your kids this weekend. What a horrible role model you are!
You couldn't be any further from the truth, I am not all associated with cyac, my opinion is based solely on the posts I read on here. Judging by your response though, I am right on the money and you know the abuse was allowed to continue in the home. I have never had a husband and unless marriage laws as well as my sexual preference change, I never will. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I'm Monica. I will say it again as I've said in past posts, bring on some facts and persuade me differently, IF you have any.
Call it Like I See it

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't be any further from the truth, I am not all associated with cyac, my opinion is based solely on the posts I read on here. Judging by your response though, I am right on the money and you know the abuse was allowed to continue in the home. I have never had a husband and unless marriage laws as well as my sexual preference change, I never will. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I'm Monica. I will say it again as I've said in past posts, bring on some facts and persuade me differently, IF you have any.
BULLSH*T!! You've given too many details and gotten too venomous over what the woman said to have NO affiliation with her case. I REPEAT... EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL "whoever" you may be. I never said you were Monica. Although in past DELETED posts and topics about her, Monica usually called herself "Hello" or "Hmmm". Coincidence? I think not.
I could care less about your sexual preference as alluded to above. However, many females who are fighting or hiding their sexual orientation will over compoensate by being highly promiscuous. Hmmm, that also sounds familiar.
Hello

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Call it Like I See it wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSH*T!! You've given too many details and gotten too venomous over what the woman said to have NO affiliation with her case. I REPEAT... EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL "whoever" you may be. I never said you were Monica. Although in past DELETED posts and topics about her, Monica usually called herself "Hello" or "Hmmm". Coincidence? I think not.
I could care less about your sexual preference as alluded to above. However, many females who are fighting or hiding their sexual orientation will over compoensate by being highly promiscuous. Hmmm, that also sounds familiar.
Details? What details have I given? Please, do tell. I'm also awaiting your facts to be posted. Would it make you feel better if I changed my name? I'll even let you pick my new name, that should make you feel a little better and allow you to sleep tonight.
Hello

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Call it Like I See it wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I'm not a female cupcake.
Ahh

United States

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. I'm not a female cupcake.
So you're just a pedophile then, fighting for your rights to ruin children. MONICA ACORD or a pedophile.. No damn difference there!
Hello

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2012
Ahh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're just a pedophile then, fighting for your rights to ruin children. MONICA ACORD or a pedophile.. No damn difference there!
Wrong again, I see a pattern forming with you.
Call it Like I see it

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. I'm not a female cupcake.
"I have never had a husband and unless marriage laws as well as my sexual preference change, I never will."
Tri-sexual?? You truly are confused in every sense of the word!
Also, no one owes you anything on here; Not me, not the other posters, and certainly not the mother you have bashed on two topix forums. No one loses sleep when you try to get a handle on just what proveable information people have.
As for privacy laws... Whether they come in to play or not? Well lets see, abuse is usually physical or sexual. Either would require a MEDICAL EXAM so my guess is there has been a violation AND Since you've been the only one actually giving any details about this woman's case (take your own advice and read thru your past posts on both forums)YOU are the one responsible. There is still the responsibility of professionalism. You have displayed none on here.
Kudos on the use of the thesaurus though. I didn't know they knew about those in Wyoming County ;)
For quite some time people have come on here and complained about being victims a second time at the hands of Ms. Acord by bullying. Now you're on here trying to bully everyone on two forums. Do yourself a favor. Shut up and let it die. The court and the Board of Directors will sort it out.If you aren't Monica or one of her personas, you aren't helping her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart salon 2 hr Lisa 5
Removing Confederate statues 5 hr scienceguy18b 76
day report woes (Jul '14) 9 hr Trainwreck 13
Res care 12 hr Stella 2
Walter (Poppa ) Patterson (Aug '10) 12 hr Cam 5
Greenbrier County WV. Safe Space 19 hr Trainwreck 15
How long are people in this community going sup... (Feb '11) 20 hr Justice for the p... 16

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages