bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#42 Dec 2, 2010
in africa, i believe it is an opposite reaction to how people can go through times of starvation. so, being fat, is considered more desirable since they would live longer when the next famine hits.
americans being overweight is just a sign of laziness, and gluttony.
you dont know him

United States

#43 Dec 2, 2010
LOL wrote:
why do i know its her? her little phone call to a friend tipped her hand. and to remind you, that got you another charge.
suck it up.
oh so Sorry this is not marcia. You just think you know everything you don't WATCH OUT YOUR GOING DOWN AND YOUR DIGGING THE HOLE DEEPER HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#44 Dec 2, 2010
"you don't know him" is the exact words used in the phone call. "digging holes" is another set of words you use.
transparent.
you dont know him

United States

#45 Dec 2, 2010
bubbles wrote:
"you don't know him" is the exact words used in the phone call. "digging holes" is another set of words you use.
transparent.
you still think this is her. I don't know marcia what ever her real name is. I know you, your brother mitchell, your dad ivan, mom jean,your sister karen, your aunt vickie,dreama,patty,virginia,c harlotte,hershel,juanita,joe,l ee rick,and more. And I know you very well. I saved your sorry a## two times on james st. While you was a sleep all out on pot and beer. Think before you speek. Things will come back to you 3 times more.
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#46 Dec 2, 2010
you are so full of shyt. no one saved me from anything at anytime.
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#47 Dec 2, 2010
and i never was "out of it" from pot until i turned 19 and didn't live on james street at that time, fookin idiot. i treid pot twice before then, at the age of 14, and it didn't do anything to me, and then once at 15 and it freaked me out and didn't do it again after that until 19.
the vodka is rotting your brain.
you dont know him

United States

#48 Dec 2, 2010
bubbles wrote:
and i never was "out of it" from pot until i turned 19 and didn't live on james street at that time, fookin idiot. i treid pot twice before then, at the age of 14, and it didn't do anything to me, and then once at 15 and it freaked me out and didn't do it again after that until 19.
the vodka is rotting your brain.
you was 14 and 15 when you all lived there mitchell was still in draipers. you all left there about 3 or 4 weeks before karen's 16 B.Day. you all moved to shadysprings, aka abraham. if it was not pot you and lee was doing something that smelled just like pot?? Karen and I went in your room she had a big knife. do you get it now. I stoped her. not 1 time but 2 times. I should have let her do it. just get someone to ask her.
disagree

Amarillo, TX

#49 Dec 3, 2010
i am a heavy set woman there slim and i will have to say that i am in very good shape i can run and everything like that i just am unable to lose weight but i have great blood pressure and the sugar level in my body is normal. i am very active i play sports and other things but im still on the heavy side which is fine with me. and before you go saying its my diet it most certainly is not i do not drink soda, i don't eat after a certain time, and i avoid over processed foods and refuse to eat fast food. so slim please since you are a scientist and the diet guru can you please explain to me this mystery.

P.S. they have tested my thyroid as well and it is fine.
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#50 Dec 3, 2010
probably what you are eating.
some people don't process carbs very well and turns to fat.
find out with experimenting on what you eat. change your diet and see what happens. maybe switch to higher protein diet for awhile.
Spartan man

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Dec 3, 2010
Back up frm the table
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#52 Dec 3, 2010
you dont know him wrote:
<quoted text> you was 14 and 15 when you all lived there mitchell was still in draipers. you all left there about 3 or 4 weeks before karen's 16 B.Day. you all moved to shadysprings, aka abraham. if it was not pot you and lee was doing something that smelled just like pot?? Karen and I went in your room she had a big knife. do you get it now. I stoped her. not 1 time but 2 times. I should have let her do it. just get someone to ask her.
you and karen really need to get your stories straight. or lay off the vodka.
lee never smoked pot with me until 1987 and that was on little wolf creek road. lee never really got into it due to he is naturally too paranoid.
more than likely what that crazy sister of mine smelled was cheap cigarettes. and lee never visited when we lived on james street.
and she never came into my room with a knife, ever, while i was around. news to me. guess she's crazier than a shyt house rat, on top of being a down syndrome candidate. and marcia LETS her around the kids and no one else in the family? dayuuuuum..........
she turned her back on her own family, and the entire family is seeing her for the crazy shyt she really is. caused trouble for the family, caused trouble for lewis' family on ramp road, caused trouble in roys family. that's why they moved to ramp road out of abraham, and will always continue to cause trouble until roy grabs his balls and kicks her sorry fat lazy azz out of the house.
slim

United States

#53 Dec 3, 2010
i never claimed to know anything special. everything i have said is common knowledge, like the expression, you are what you eat. if you are already heavy and want to burn fat, you have to consume fewer calories than you burn. so many people diet for a week and decide that is isnt working and they give up. stick with it. eat the right things, like fewer carbs, and eventually you will get your body where it needs to be. you will run faster and play harder when your heart and lungs dont have to work as hard to oxygenate your blood.
get a life

United States

#54 Dec 3, 2010
you dont know him wrote:
<quoted text> you was 14 and 15 when you all lived there mitchell was still in draipers. you all left there about 3 or 4 weeks before karen's 16 B.Day. you all moved to shadysprings, aka abraham. if it was not pot you and lee was doing something that smelled just like pot?? Karen and I went in your room she had a big knife. do you get it now. I stoped her. not 1 time but 2 times. I should have let her do it. just get someone to ask her.
I think you should have let her take him out. Saved us all a lot of problems in the long run. She would have been out at 21 or 22 at the most.
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#55 Dec 3, 2010
and she'd still be ostracized by the family.
i'm not the one who started mentioning names and wanting to make it personal.
so piss off.
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#56 Dec 3, 2010
dumbass
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#57 Dec 3, 2010
i said a long time ago, no matter what i say, someone will mention names first. not me. even if i do change my name.
get it yet, moron?
you dont know him

United States

#58 Dec 3, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> I think you should have let her take him out. Saved us all a lot of problems in the long run. She would have been out at 21 or 22 at the most.
And I'm a real good friend I would have been right there beside her in jail. That is what friends do.
bubbles

Hillsboro, WV

#59 Dec 3, 2010
jokes on you. ba da boom ba da bing.

Since: Jun 11

Ann Arbor

#60 Sep 11, 2011
Does anyone remember how this post started?
You all should probably just start a new post if this is all you're gonna talk about.
I can understand how it might make you feel really good about yourself to talk so badly about others and rub their face in the fact that they are not what mainstream society deems physically "acceptable" or that they are attracted to a less popular body shape than what is advertised in magazines or seen on TV. But isn't it enough for you to just KNOW you aren't attracted to bigger women? Do you have to go out of your way to make cruel and just plain mean remarks about people? And change the direction of conversations only to make it clear to others that you have strong negative feelings for their preference? A smart and well educated self-assured man with high self esteem would never feel good about themselves for putting other people down, right? Or is there something you hateful geniuses need to clear up to me?
Interesting

Rock, WV

#61 Sep 12, 2011
What you people don't realize is that depression actually is the cause of 85% of over weight people. Any psychologist will agree. I have said this many times. What the problem here is people are not getting to the root of the problem.

Something else I find too funny is that you say that "fat chicks" have bad sex. Well, if you have ever watched a plastic surgery show, when a woman's va-jay-jay isn't tight...guess what they do?...They insert fat cells in to her vaginal walls to make it tighter. Go figure!

So, if you know someone that is overweight, try being a support system to them and help them instead of putting them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GEHS Basketball (Apr '12) 3 hr Elvis Earp 74
Taking nominations for village idiot of the year 7 hr local 5
Who runs the county commission 12 hr Upset taxpayer 4
Seyfl, the coaches (Nov '11) Thu Hot mess 7
hud Thu Runway 7 6
Walmart Thu Kim 8
Prostitutes Thu Lucky charms 6
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web