I love BBW old or young.

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dude

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Any BBW's in the area need some company?
Again

Chantilly, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Haven't we done this before?
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#3 Nov 10, 2010
he's still beggin..........
sit boy! roll over! fetch!
dogs are easily taught.
The big man

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Is that big black women ur lookn for??
love_bug_89

Hurricane, WV

#5 Nov 19, 2010
wow...
spankmaster

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2010
i am disgusted by fat chicks. everyone loves tits and a$$, but not when the waist is just as big, if not bigger. it says to me that a girl is too lazy to do the dishes after she eats everything in my fridge. it also means lazy, and or complicated sex, that is if i would even get it up. take care of yourselves ladies. a little meat is great, but stay in shape. real men dont settle for less.
I know for a fact

Scott Depot, WV

#7 Nov 20, 2010
IM a little fluffy and I can still have great SEX THANK YOU !!!
spankmaster

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2010
I know for a fact wrote:
IM a little fluffy and I can still have great SEX THANK YOU !!!
you may put yourself out there in order to make up for some fat chick complex. keep in mind, the only men that have slept with you, have had low esteem or low standards. secure men do not marry fat chicks. i might wanna see your t!tt!£$, but only insecure men need to sleep with women that dont have pride and respect for their body
1 post removed
Dude

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2010
You people don't have a clue! BBW are great lovers. I'd rather have a BBW than a skinny chick any day!!
proud to b me

Princeton, WV

#11 Nov 29, 2010
spankmaster seems to have a "little" complex maybe your itty bitty weiny wont reach if your with a woman that has a little extra and not anorexic. But that your demon and you should learn to be with someone thats accepts you for your short comings and not be critical of other people. Think about that long and hard and research a surgeon that can help you. It will be okay its only a little scar and you should be used to that.(you know the little thing) And hey dont go gettin pissy, just accept your shortcomings and embrace them. There is no need in you gettin on here running your very uneducated and uninformed mouth it will do you no good, all you will prove is that your alligator mouth is overiding your hummingbird mouth!!!!!!!!!!
proud man

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2010
oh yeah, a man doesnt like fat chicks so he must have a little member? i doubt it. i dont like fat chicks, so there must be something wrong with me. what if i just agree that a woman should have pride and respect for her body, and not just because she settled to accept herself.
proud man

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2010
proud to b me wrote:
And hey dont go gettin pissy, just accept your shortcomings and embrace them. There is no need in you gettin on here running your very uneducated and uninformed mouth it will do you no good
maybe you should take your own advice.
proud to b me

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 30, 2010
proud man, I figured I would let you know how it feels to be judged. Didnt like it did u? I do agree everyone should take care of themselves but God made us all different. No one should be judged for it. If they are happy then leave them alone. I am not saying you cant have your preferences, you just shouldnt judge everyone by your standards. I was kind of harsh but I wanted to get a point across. People have feelings and it doesnt matter how big or small they are.In the end all of will be judged by one man and it wont matter our size, color or any other differences. But we will be judged by our actions and beliefs. Have a nice day and be a little nicer to people not so critical of others.
Crystal

Princeton, WV

#15 Nov 30, 2010
fat girls are like mopeds, fun to ride but not to be seen with.
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#16 Nov 30, 2010
and when they get older, all that fat is gonna SAG and look like a nightmare.
Dude

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Love me a big girl! You guys seriously don't know what you're missing.
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#18 Dec 2, 2010
i know exactly what i am missing. been there, done that, next. was not impressed.
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#19 Dec 2, 2010
put a fat chick next to a smaller one, and give the man a choice, the fat one will go home alone.
it applys the other way around.
fat people get laid by people with no self esteem, or by another fatty.
wow

Morgantown, WV

#20 Dec 2, 2010
LOL wrote:
put a fat chick next to a smaller one, and give the man a choice, the fat one will go home alone.
it applys the other way around.
fat people get laid by people with no self esteem, or by another fatty.
so blind people have the advantage of not being prejudiced by appearances
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#21 Dec 2, 2010
if they like feeling waves of fat flopping around while doing the bop, go for it. me? no thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tudors biscuit world 6 hr curious 26
Lawsuits 8 hr Coal Calamities 6
Greenbrier County Commission 11 hr Well 11
Tired 11 hr The real Henry Mo... 1
Zero zero 20 hr True Spartan Fan 8
Sara Burns Fri Side burns 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri -meabadboy- 2,833

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance