Lewisburg Police Chief Tim Stover ann...

Lewisburg Police Chief Tim Stover announces arrests

There are 4 comments on the Appalachian Journal story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Lewisburg Police Chief Tim Stover announces arrests. In it, Appalachian Journal reports that:

Lewisburg Police officers arrested several people on a variety of charges over the weekend including narcotics charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appalachian Journal.

joe 2

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
He should look in mirror and arrest him self and then go after Teubert. Where is the missing truck load of weed.
lol

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Speaking of weed, did y'all see where the DaRe program is dropping the subject and are not trying to get the kids to narc out the parents for weed anymore?
Its time to contact your people in washington and legalize it so they can sell it at the farmers market in town.
perp walk

Princeton, WV

#3 Nov 10, 2012
lol wrote:
Speaking of weed, did y'all see where the DaRe program is dropping the subject and are not trying to get the kids to narc out the parents for weed anymore?
Its time to contact your people in washington and legalize it so they can sell it at the farmers market in town.
Time to take the war on drugs to a clinical level. Legalize weed, tax it and start serious outpatient and residential treatment facilities. I'm not impresses with the police state parading the weed arrests like they have done something to be proud of.
scooby

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2012
perp walk wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take the war on drugs to a clinical level. Legalize weed, tax it and start serious outpatient and residential treatment facilities. I'm not impresses with the police state parading the weed arrests like they have done something to be proud of.
yeah, that's what we need, another so called treatment program funded by the tax payers. I say make drug offenses including second offense or severe first offense DUI an automatic felony. Give people a reason to think twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gasoline Prices 3 hr Lol 4
SHELL/Kroger Gas Stations (Feb '12) 10 hr Eddie 11
food & friends Sun Stan 6
Art Teachers at GEMS Sun Peach 2
Hot blonde at lbdg Sun Peach 2
Lawsuit Sun Care o wind 4
Lawsuits Sun Care o wind 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance