SHELL/Kroger Gas Stations

SHELL/Kroger Gas Stations

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

GAS Prices

Marlinton, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Did you know that Shell Gas Stations advertise they accept the KROGER PLUS CARDS but, you only get the 10% discount not the 3% your supposed to get with every purchase. Seems kind of DECEPTIVE to me! Oh and yeah if you have time to go inside and pay with cash you get a discount, I guess they are hoping you will pick up some of their high price goodies while your inside!
lol

Marlinton, WV

#2 Feb 26, 2012
uh, 10% is more than 3%
U need help

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Feb 28, 2012
GAS Prices wrote:
Did you know that Shell Gas Stations advertise they accept the KROGER PLUS CARDS but, you only get the 10% discount not the 3% your supposed to get with every purchase. Seems kind of DECEPTIVE to me! Oh and yeah if you have time to go inside and pay with cash you get a discount, I guess they are hoping you will pick up some of their high price goodies while your inside!


you shouldn't be aloud to leave your house...
Over It

Dixie, WV

#4 Feb 28, 2012
U need help wrote:
<quoted text>
you shouldn't be aloud to leave your house...
I agree.
judy

Van, WV

#5 Feb 29, 2012
its not even 10% and 3% %=Percent it's 10 cents and 3 cents, when you buy $100 in groceries you save 10 cents. if you were really saving 10% maybe it would not be such a scam. at 3.69 a gallon you'd be saving 36 cents per gallon. at least most of the people at kroger are nice though,and their goodies aren't so high priced. that old fellow really makes people feel welcome,
yo o

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 29, 2012
U need help wrote:
<quoted text>
you shouldn't be aloud to leave your house...
You should learn how to spell and know the difference of the words you are spelling

aloud= volume or tone of speaking
allowed= to let do or happen, permit
Tina

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Feb 29, 2012
yo o wrote:
<quoted text>You should learn how to spell and know the difference of the words you are spelling

aloud= volume or tone of speaking
allowed= to let do or happen, permit
You understood what they meant you picky topix troll. How about shut your hole=the opening in your face about the
whole=entire stupid thread
Grammar Police

Greensburg, IN

#8 Oct 12, 2015
U need help wrote:
<quoted text>
you shouldn't be aloud to leave your house...
Allowed*
Dean

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2015
You only get 10% if you spend 100 dollars at Kroger's
Malikah1

Decatur, GA

#10 Mar 7, 2016
Later for that but it seems none of the Shell stores are taking Kroger cards for the last three weeks, the machines are broken, where is one that works near Lawrenceville?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Thompson (Mar '15) 6 hr My 2 cents 72
LGBT vigil Lewisburg 16 hr My Opinion 9
Charles Krafft 20 hr My 2 cents 3
going down like a stiff peter Thu wet and wild 1
Eric Kisamore (Jun '10) Thu Jay wade 21
Divorce Lawyer needed/ need full child custody Thu trumpdump 8
general lewis inn Jun 21 Squad seven 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages