2011 Knights football
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2011
lets get a block and make a hole come on
Mike

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
???????
WindyCindy

Branchland, WV

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Come on now, knights football is a joke. Same old plan or lack of.
This team revolves around 14, 10, 23 and 25 no matter how shitty they play. When in fact the players that are talented are 30 and 81.# 30 is the best running back they have but you will rarely seem him carry the ball. Someone should teach 10 how to catch the ball because it seems he is the only receiver on the team. Gee i wonder why 34 never carries the ball. And on and on and on and on. See how boring it gets. Hey parents all the bitching you are doing about these players in the stands is not doing any good. Maybe yall should get in the coaches ass. NEVER HAPPEN because if you complain too loud your kid may not play. Guess what? They are not playing anyway and probably never did before if they were on teams with 14,10 & 23.
Hey it is not like they are the only talented players in the area. Just fiqure out who the parents are.
Oh and if you think i am complaining because my kid is not playing you are wrong. Just sick of hearing my friends bitching about the unfainess. But you know what? They are right, it is right in everyones faces.
Mike

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Oct 19, 2011
Is there 2 # 30 on the team?? U are right there are alot of kids that can play football that are not treated fair !! There is a major drop off from when the kids come up from the local football programs the Jr high is were alot of kids decided to let sports go. There is a black kid from wss that played last year were is he at ?? I watched him sit the bench in Baskerball team of this coach not play any sports now. The whole program is a joke.
get over it

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2011
You people wouldn't be happy if Joe paterno was the football coach and Bob Huggins was basketball Coach. You would still bitch about something!!
railway express

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2011
get over it wrote:
You people wouldn't be happy if Joe paterno was the football coach and Bob Huggins was basketball Coach. You would still bitch about something!!
AMEN!!!! well put!!!
Railway express

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Oct 19, 2011
WTF is that?? Some cowboy good ol boy shit ?get on your horse and ride out of town.
dosomeresearch

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 20, 2011
Mike wrote:
Is there 2 # 30 on the team?? U are right there are alot of kids that can play football that are not treated fair !! There is a major drop off from when the kids come up from the local football programs the Jr high is were alot of kids decided to let sports go. There is a black kid from wss that played last year were is he at ?? I watched him sit the bench in Baskerball team of this coach not play any sports now. The whole program is a joke.
here is where ignorance comes into play. the "kid" which you refer to didnt have the grades to play.
Mike

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2011
No need to do research cause that kid over my house regularly He has the grades to play that the first thing u folks always want to go to grades with black kids WRONG. I do know that towards the end of football season lastuear he did not have the grades and his dad pulled him frm football. Imagine that black parents caring about there kids grades!!!
Tara Carter

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2011
Mike wrote:
No need to do research cause that kid over my house regularly He has the grades to play that the first thing u folks always want to go to grades with black kids WRONG. I do know that towards the end of football season lastuear he did not have the grades and his dad pulled him frm football. Imagine that black parents caring about there kids grades!!!
.
The "kid" that is #30 on the team for the past 2 years is my son! I don't know who you all are referring to, but his dad has never pulled him from the team! And he has always had the grades!! The boys play as a team and loose as a team!! There are some awesome players on this team that I hope will be highlighted on the Spartans Football team next year! All the boys!!
Help

Branchland, WV

#11 Oct 20, 2011
Sorry Tara but if your name is not affiliated with the number 14 or 10 on that current team then you will not be giving a fair shake. It has always been that way around here. Gee does it suprise you to know that #14 daddy is one of the coaches for the spartans and #10 familty is a close friendship to him. It hard not to have a bad attitude when it comes to this behavior. But rest assured #30 earns his way to play on the knights!!!!
help get a life

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2011
14 plays because he is good and a leader. Why don't you focus on your life and leave these kids alone.
Mike

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Oct 20, 2011
Mrs Carter the kid I was referring to is not playing anymore. The current kids/ team are great but there are some great kids on that team that are niot playing and that is my question. Why ?
dosomeresearch

Huntington, WV

#14 Oct 20, 2011
Mike wrote:
No need to do research cause that kid over my house regularly He has the grades to play that the first thing u folks always want to go to grades with black kids WRONG. I do know that towards the end of football season lastuear he did not have the grades and his dad pulled him frm football. Imagine that black parents caring about there kids grades!!!
this has nothing to do with race... i admire his dad for pulling him last year... fact is he didnt have the grades... and he also didnt finish out the basketball season last year!!! if you people wanna complain about an issue Go to a Greenbrier Easy girls basketball game this year... see how many LOCAL girls are playing...
Loser

Princeton, WV

#15 Oct 20, 2011
Greenbrier East Girls Basketball is a joke, Big money ruined it. The man recruits all over the world.
Mike

United States

#16 Oct 21, 2011
Well wht do u expect the people in the community allow people Like justice do do what ever he wants is there not rules in place so that does not happen? I thought there was a waiting period for a student that comes in from out of state to play scholastic sports?? Does not seem that anybody cares about it cause the stands for plum full at every one of his game. Got his name on the court. He running $hit can't complain when everybody around here just loves him. It that not the way it has always been? When you have money you make a rules? Nobody goning to question FAT BOY cause his pockets are deep, get on your knees cause Justice needs pleasing !! P.S. Race is always a issue in this area ( from Mike the white guy)!!
ben

Marlinton, WV

#17 Oct 21, 2011
I think its really sad that grown ups are talking shit about middle school kids, I mean can you not get a life!
embarrassed for you

Rupert, WV

#18 Oct 22, 2011
We all know who is posting on this page hiding behind little names because she/he is not willing to post her real name. So here it is..Collette/Eddie ...we all know you are frequent users of this site. For years you have bitched that your kids are not getting a fair shake when it comes to sports. So what do you do? You go to all the coaches bitching whether it is baseball, football or basketball...then you trash other peoples children because they get more playing time than your two boys. You are the laughing stock at all the games you attend. You try to play the race card but it doesn't matter if they are black, white or purple. You talk about parents as coaches but Eddie aren't you a coach of the JV steelers where your youngest just happens to play? Collette and aren't you the one that runs up and down the sidelines every game counting how many times your child has touched the ball? Bitching at your husband that he isn't running the ball more. This year all the 8th graders that are playing sat the bench last year except for one and that was a coaching decision. They should play...they have paid their dues just like everyone else. They are all amazing players and if I am not mistaken every number that was mentioned earlier has scored...everyone one of them!!! If you would pay attention to the games and cheer for the entire team instead of only your kid maybe you would realize that. It is ridiculous that you don't have enough pride in yourself and your community to cheer on the teams and not individual players. It is people like you that ruin sports for kids. You should be ashamed of yourself.
just me

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2011
embarrassed for you wrote:
We all know who is posting on this page hiding behind little names because she/he is not willing to post her real name. So here it is..Collette/Eddie ...we all know you are frequent users of this site. For years you have bitched that your kids are not getting a fair shake when it comes to sports. So what do you do? You go to all the coaches bitching whether it is baseball, football or basketball...then you trash other peoples children because they get more playing time than your two boys. You are the laughing stock at all the games you attend. You try to play the race card but it doesn't matter if they are black, white or purple. You talk about parents as coaches but Eddie aren't you a coach of the JV steelers where your youngest just happens to play? Collette and aren't you the one that runs up and down the sidelines every game counting how many times your child has touched the ball? Bitching at your husband that he isn't running the ball more. This year all the 8th graders that are playing sat the bench last year except for one and that was a coaching decision. They should play...they have paid their dues just like everyone else. They are all amazing players and if I am not mistaken every number that was mentioned earlier has scored...everyone one of them!!! If you would pay attention to the games and cheer for the entire team instead of only your kid maybe you would realize that. It is ridiculous that you don't have enough pride in yourself and your community to cheer on the teams and not individual players. It is people like you that ruin sports for kids. You should be ashamed of yourself.
.....some kids just have the natural ability to play the game, others just don't. It's like money, you either have it or you don't! Same with jobs, some people.work for there money, others, the tax payers pay there bills and food expenses and housing expenses! As a taxpayer, no one ever gave me anything! I had to work for what I have this country.is on the situation its in because of the amount of people that don't work and scam,lie and cheat the sysrem for free money.
unknown

Oakvale, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2011
for all you people who are lookin for "that black kid" you will see him on the bball court this year hopefully..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Removing Confederate statues 25 min Tony 35
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Just saying 4,194
Lewisburg please make them paint over the Confe... 18 hr Trainwreck 6
Shame on the governor 23 hr Derrick 2
We are being saved from Jim Justice Wed Word 3
How long are people in this community going sup... (Feb '11) Wed doodah 15
day report woes (Jul '14) Wed Curious 12

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages