United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

the free loaders are dragging the country down to the FLAMES OF HELL!!...If YOU are on any free programs...YOU shouldn't be allowed to vote!!!!
peppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry voters obammy will save us.
The Old Lady

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Buzz Kill wrote:
the free loaders are dragging the country down to the FLAMES OF HELL!!...If YOU are on any free programs...YOU shouldn't be allowed to vote!!!!
I just read a document and it says that sometimes when the conversations on here are slowing down the owner/operator will write some narrowminded statement to get things realy fired up I am sure this is one. Written at 2 am or so ""Flames of Hell"" and voting. I think it best if we all let this hot mess just fizzle out. In todays economy you if you are getting so sort of assistance espically for you little ones its ok. We all pay taxes so these programs are here when we need them. So
lonesome dove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

The Old Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read a document and it says that sometimes when the conversations on here are slowing down the owner/operator will write some narrowminded statement to get things realy fired up I am sure this is one. Written at 2 am or so ""Flames of Hell"" and voting. I think it best if we all let this hot mess just fizzle out. In todays economy you if you are getting so sort of assistance espically for you little ones its ok. We all pay taxes so these programs are here when we need them. So
Well said, obamer would be proud of you !..I can just see the owner of this site up at 2am trying to get things "fired up"
haha

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

It's West Virginia, most of the people are on handouts. They are too slow to survive on their own.
lonesome dove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

haha wrote:
It's West Virginia, most of the people are on handouts. They are too slow to survive on their own.
From Those Old Bugs bunny cartoons.....what way did they go George??..what way did they go???....Rolf!
Springer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

The Old Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We all pay taxes but the programs aren't there if you make over a certain amount. I got food stamps to get back on my feet after not finding a job but as soon as I made "too" much, I was cut off before I even got a pay check. I had to choose between gas and food. Workforce once told me to request less hours at my job so I could collect partial unemployment! As it turns out, I was never eligible anyhow for one reason or another. They want you to join the system...
LOL

Renick, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

ok, no more subsidization of farms, coal companies, oil companies, timber companies, etc.,etc.,etc.. which also falls under corporate tax breaks, i.e.- corporate welfare.
five O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
We all pay taxes but the programs aren't there if you make over a certain amount. I got food stamps to get back on my feet after not finding a job but as soon as I made "too" much, I was cut off before I even got a pay check. I had to choose between gas and food. Workforce once told me to request less hours at my job so I could collect partial unemployment! As it turns out, I was never eligible anyhow for one reason or another. They want you to join the system...
I was on welfare about 9yrs ago..because of health reasons.when I was getting ready to leave as we waited for a copy to sign out of the printer I made a comment about going back to work, as a long haul trucker,then my case worker said Oh no..you don't want to do that..you'll mess up everything!..so yes they do want you in the system..at least that one did
Springer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Workforce did not help me find a job. They had me go through all the steps for unemployment even though I was ineligible (because I voluntarily quit my previous job to move) I was not getting hired by anyone, anywhere! I was always used to being hired on the spot where I came from. I now own a business and get sent all sorts of losers through Workforce who are lazy and don't show up for work! They don't want to help the people who want to help themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min George 54,185
suggestion for Justice 1 hr The OG 12
Luther Dale Clay 2 hr Butt love 2
Abies (Jan '14) 4 hr ghostwhisper 4
walmart 6 hr Futbol 7
The Seasons (Dec '13) 8 hr middleman 16
Rt 60 Car Wash 9 hr just me 35
saints football Mon Go eera 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs