Don Blankenship is running for Senator

Don Blankenship is running for Senator

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Since: Aug 17

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 29, 2017
Instead of taking responsibility for the Big Branch explosion, he's trying to blame the government. His revenge on serving time is running against Manchin. All he's going to do is smear Joe. I wonder if West Virginia will vote for this man
OnePercenter

Providence, UT

#2 Nov 29, 2017
The Real Trainstop wrote:
Instead of taking responsibility for the Big Branch explosion, he's trying to blame the government. His revenge on serving time is running against Manchin. All he's going to do is smear Joe. I wonder if West Virginia will vote for this man
Don Blankenship would make a great Republican Senator. West Virginia deserves to be represented by a man who knows how to run a business and take us back to those glorious days when we were a great state and a great country unfettered by any regulations on safety or the enviroment or labor laws.
Thank God we have smart people in this state who know how to elect politicians who will do the right thing for the country and cut or abolish entitlements and use that money to cut taxes for the rich.
Trump! Trump! Trump
3 posts removed
Citizen

Sumerco, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2017
OnePercenter wrote:
<quoted text>

Don Blankenship would make a great Republican Senator. West Virginia deserves to be represented by a man who knows how to run a business and take us back to those glorious days when we were a great state and a great country unfettered by any regulations on safety or the enviroment or labor laws.
Thank God we have smart people in this state who know how to elect politicians who will do the right thing for the country and cut or abolish entitlements and use that money to cut taxes for the rich.
Trump! Trump! Trump
You take my post off and I am putting it back. You must be a liberal that thinks the first amendment only applies to what you have to say .
To whoever keeps removing my post about Don I will keep putting it back. Lets see who gives up first you or me. I was watching him on TV last night and that man has no personality he is cold as ice.
Her is a link to purchase a book Called Thunder on the Mountain by Peter A. Galuszka.
https://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Mountain-Masse ...
OnePercenter

Edison, NJ

#7 Dec 8, 2017
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You take my post off and I am putting it back. You must be a liberal that thinks the first amendment only applies to what you have to say .
To whoever keeps removing my post about Don I will keep putting it back. Lets see who gives up first you or me. I was watching him on TV last night and that man has no personality he is cold as ice.
Her is a link to purchase a book Called Thunder on the Mountain by Peter A. Galuszka.
https://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Mountain-Masse ...
I heartily endorse Don Blankenship.
He is a great man in the mold of Roy Moore and Donald Trump.
He will do his part as a US republican senator along with the rest of the Republican party to eliminate or drastically cut Social Security....Medicare and Medicaid.
We need jobs at any cost. If that means blowing the top off every mountain in the state to extract coal then that is the price we need to pay to be a prosperous state.
Same with oil and gas. Don will push to extract every drop of condensate and cubic foot of gas possible with the least amount of costly regulations in place for health of the enviroment , residents and workers. He will also make sure there is no enforcement of any ridiculous labor or enviromental law that gets left on the book for appearances sake.
Same with pipelines to ship it to China. Not only will West Virginia benefit but so will our partners in progress in China. We can learn a thing or two from the commies when it comes to benefits and pay and enviromental regulations. And yes he was blameless in the upper big branch mine catastrophe. It was all Obamas fault and Joe Manchins and every other democrat in power at the time.
Citizen

Sumerco, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2017
OnePercenter wrote:
<quoted text>

I heartily endorse Don Blankenship.
He is a great man in the mold of Roy Moore and Donald Trump.
He will do his part as a US republican senator along with the rest of the Republican party to eliminate or drastically cut Social Security....Medicare and Medicaid.
We need jobs at any cost. If that means blowing the top off every mountain in the state to extract coal then that is the price we need to pay to be a prosperous state.
Same with oil and gas. Don will push to extract every drop of condensate and cubic foot of gas possible with the least amount of costly regulations in place for health of the enviroment , residents and workers. He will also make sure there is no enforcement of any ridiculous labor or enviromental law that gets left on the book for appearances sake.
Same with pipelines to ship it to China. Not only will West Virginia benefit but so will our partners in progress in China. We can learn a thing or two from the commies when it comes to benefits and pay and enviromental regulations. And yes he was blameless in the upper big branch mine catastrophe. It was all Obamas fault and Joe Manchins and every other democrat in power at the time.
If you love the commies so much why don't you move to China. If you lived their and posted this they would arrest you and put you in prison. They might even put you in front of the firing squad and bill your family for the cost of the bullet they shot you with. Buy the book and read it. It names a lawyer here in Lewisburg that fights the coal companies. You call your self the One Precenter. I only know one person in this county that does not live at the Greenbrier that is a One Percenter and I don't think he would post this stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subway 40 min Curious 4
toot 12 hr Horrible show 4
Women that lie or mislead 12 hr Jessie T 1
Lewisburg Baptist Academy 12 hr Pastor four four 32
Chokies 14 hr Meee 4
Country Road crossfit! 14 hr Anytime 11
Confederate monuments 15 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 64

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages