Alice

Columbia, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2016
The shop owners have done a beautiful job! But how many taxpayers dollars were spent on the rest? Is this the Council just making themselves look Good? Where is the return on the investment? Maybe the same as the much used bike lanes!
Ho ho

Sweetwater, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2016
Damn Scrooge, like you said the decorations look good and so does the gal putting up
Indeed

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2017
Lewisburg square is lit up wonderfully and very festive. Fall had nice decorations as well. I don't mind my tax dollars going hete, it makes our town feel warm and inviting. Love the big tree in the empty lot. What is the empty lot named? Nashville has "The Gultch".
Santa

Columbia, TN

#4 Dec 30, 2017
Indeed wrote:
Lewisburg square is lit up wonderfully and very festive. Fall had nice decorations as well. I don't mind my tax dollars going hete, it makes our town feel warm and inviting. Love the big tree in the empty lot. What is the empty lot named? Nashville has "The Gultch".
What happened to the display on the side of the courthouse? Missed it this year.
Jesus

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2018
We gonna have a crucifixion for your veiwing pleasure soon enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forum Rules

The public can participate.

Louisiana Flood Relief Donations NEEDED 8/26/16 Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisiana Flood Relief Donations NEEDED 8/26/16 Mortgages