First Prev
of 4
Next Last
irritated

United States

#62 Apr 16, 2013
I have to agree to some of this. Its a toss up between, Good people but bad Cops. I have never had a run in with the police or arrested. I respect their roles they play,but I do not agree with some in particular who let their title go to their heads and use it to overpower situations in which they shouldn't. I honestly think they profile you & without proof their profiling is correct they use it against.

I was a eye-witness to something they did to a civilian, and well I wished I would of videoed taped it. Sadly, I did not!

Cops have jobs as we all do, but I think they should respect the average Joe as we should respect them. Yes, we have A LOT of criminals here . Some on probation, some on parole. I have to say to treat these ppl wrong is just wrong. I've met some of the nicest people and they are almost always ex felons.

I also agree, your on here bashing the Lpd, but whose going to save your rear in the future if your being raped,murdered, robbed, etc. So you should respect em even if you don't like em. Just my thoughts.
Fools

United States

#63 Apr 16, 2013
Besides being crooked these cops are sleeping with young girls. Wonder if their wives know?
Uncle Si

Columbia, TN

#64 Apr 17, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just because I did something illegal, I deserve to be mistreated and abused?
Being punished for breaking the law is not abuse or mistreatment.

Since: Apr 13

Columbia, TN

#65 Apr 17, 2013
If you have such a big problem with cops, why not go to the police academy yourself or college for criminal justice or run for elected office. Be the change you want to see.
whymustallcompla in

Boiling Springs, SC

#66 Apr 18, 2013
Do you all always find something wrong with everyone? I don't get on here much but when I do, I'm shocked to see the names of people I see. Half the time its individuals who doesn't belong on this site. Cowards get on Topix and post.

You got such a problem with the Lpd, why not walk up to these Cops and tell em to their faces their crappy? Oh bet you wouldn't dare do that. Cause that Cop may have to save your life. Yes I see there a few Cops who doesn't deserve their badge but not all are bad. I really like one and he's a great guy. I keep reading stuff about him, but what I'm reading has nothing to do with his capability of being a police officer.

Stop your damn whining and go to Police Academy if you can do better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) 2 hr squigy 13,168
Thugs and gansta wanna bees 6 hr I saw what you did 1
owner of gravity 7 hr drugs and sex 5
Dollar tree 8 hr hoofbeat 2
Black Lives Matter 10 hr Set it straight 11
Councilman Robin Minor 22 hr what4 1
RIP Dr. Rector Mon SHAME on YOU 10
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well