fake cops

Candler, NC

#21 Mar 18, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
See, here's the thing. Most times, the judge doesn't dismiss it. He's known for binding cases over just because he's in a bad mood.
So true the judge is getting pretty lazy in this twn also
Police Want Respect

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Mar 19, 2013
Police want respect

1.Stop using women, young people, any citizens for informants on dangerous drug dealers, "who will Kill Them," use only "undercover police" for that kind of dirty works that can get our children or women killed!
Stop black mailing or bribing any citizens especially those that are not trained in undercover work and are not actual police officers themselves!
Use only undercover police, if they get killed, maybe the City or County will take of their family and bury those dead police!
2.Stop allowing the police used for profit by operating radar miles from the town itself, only use the local police to serve the public and protect!
3. Fire at once women beaters, drug dealers, club , whore hopping, drunk driving police at once!
4. Read the local paper or listen to the news reports and arest the White collar crime crooks even if it happens to be the Mayor or City Manager, using cover up to hide thiers or some others crimes!
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Mar 19, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's funny till they do it to you.
If I EVER find myself on that end of the stick, I'll have no one but myself to blame, just as I blame the losers who find themselves in that position. I never said it was funny and in fact it is far from that as our justice system reeks with ill will in the name of the almighty dollar. But like any game, if you don't follow the rules, you are only screwing yourself. Pride comes before the fall. Cops do their job. It doesn't matter what they do in their private lives. And if their bosses determine that what they have done in their private lives violates their job description, they will suffer the consequences of it. Do they get away with stuff others haven't? WHY OF COURSE THEY HAVE!! But that is all part of life. You want to get away with doing wrong? Have lots of money or a good position in life. But wrong is wrong. I want what is right. Let the losers have what is wrong.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Mar 19, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that, statistically, the person that calls the cops is the one that goes to jail?
Did you know that, statistically, the person that is wrong is the one that goes to jail? Why are you always looking at the wrong angle on everything? Like a little kid, "It's not fair! Johnny does it and gets away with it! It's not fair!" Translation: It's not fair that others get to get away with doing wrong and I don't.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#25 Mar 19, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just because I did something illegal, I deserve to be mistreated and abused?
YES!!!! You are a loser! Get use to it, you stupid moron!!!! What did you expect? The red carpet? Applause? A pat on the head? How f'ing stupid are you????
TheCitizens Are not Dump

Lewisburg, TN

#26 Mar 19, 2013
youre just another loser wrote:
<quoted text>
If I EVER find myself on that end of the stick, I'll have no one but myself to blame, just as I blame the losers who find themselves in that position. I never said it was funny and in fact it is far from that as our justice system reeks with ill will in the name of the almighty dollar. But like any game, if you don't follow the rules, you are only screwing yourself. Pride comes before the fall. Cops do their job. It doesn't matter what they do in their private lives. And if their bosses determine that what they have done in their private lives violates their job description, they will suffer the consequences of it. Do they get away with stuff others haven't? WHY OF COURSE THEY HAVE!! But that is all part of life. You want to get away with doing wrong? Have lots of money or a good position in life. But wrong is wrong. I want what is right. Let the losers have what is wrong.
When the public see or reads of any local cops doing wrong, wife beaters, drunk drivers, club or whore hopping even in their private lives it makes all the whole department look bad! Like a preacher if he does wrongs, any of those things and the public sees that the whole church looks bad!
Cops want to call themselves family, so if a family member does wrongs in public donít it makes the whole family look bad?
Does it makes the Police Chief really look bad if he knows and seems to does little to protect cop's wives, women when it might come to a hot head cop wife beaters, drunk drivers, or club hopping? Do any people who need anger management class need to be Police?

Even if letting public officials get away with white collar crimes, just because any Mayor, City Manager, or police chief don't order something done, they may be the oneís doing wrongs, or covering up for those who are, makes the whole Legal System all look Crooked, especially when if the State steps in and the City Manager goes to jail, like in Cornersville years ago?
TheCitizens Are not Dump

Lewisburg, TN

#27 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you know that, statistically, the person that is wrong is the one that goes to jail? Why are you always looking at the wrong angle on everything? Like a little kid, "It's not fair! Johnny does it and gets away with it! It's not fair!" Translation: It's not fair that others get to get away with doing wrong and I don't.
Does those statistically also covers Public Official's cover ups, White Collar Crimes, or even the police / volenteer firefighters themselves, do they just get anger managment or slap on the tail?

Don't most public officials get offered just retire, then can some run for public office again, and again?
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Mar 19, 2013
TheCitizens Are not Dump wrote:
<quoted text>
When the public see or reads of any local cops doing wrong, wife beaters, drunk drivers, club or whore hopping even in their private lives it makes all the whole department look bad! Like a preacher if he does wrongs, any of those things and the public sees that the whole church looks bad!
Cops want to call themselves family, so if a family member does wrongs in public donít it makes the whole family look bad?
Does it makes the Police Chief really look bad if he knows and seems to does little to protect cop's wives, women when it might come to a hot head cop wife beaters, drunk drivers, or club hopping? Do any people who need anger management class need to be Police?
Even if letting public officials get away with white collar crimes, just because any Mayor, City Manager, or police chief don't order something done, they may be the oneís doing wrongs, or covering up for those who are, makes the whole Legal System all look Crooked, especially when if the State steps in and the City Manager goes to jail, like in Cornersville years ago?
I don't care if it makes anyone look bad. I want the police on the job doing their job. I don't care if it's a police chief, pastor, ball player...etc, etc. Do your job. This isn't a beauty pageant. You are getting yourself too hung up with what you think you see rather than what you know. You don't like the way the Chief does his job, go talk to his boss. Are you God? No? Then stop playing God. It is not your job to point out everyone's sins and demanding they change. With the way you think, the only people you would approve of don't exist. Yes, we should expect everyone to do the right thing and not the wrong, but be realistic enough to know that will never happen. You are banging your head against the impossible.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#29 Mar 19, 2013
TheCitizens Are not Dump wrote:
<quoted text>
Does those statistically also covers Public Official's cover ups, White Collar Crimes, or even the police / volenteer firefighters themselves, do they just get anger managment or slap on the tail?
Don't most public officials get offered just retire, then can some run for public office again, and again?
Yes! Statistically those who are caught doing wrong will pay no matter who they are. Why are you so worried about how they get punished? If you are that worried, go to law school and become a lawyer and then a judge and then you can go throw all of them in jail. In the mean time, quit attempting to what is not your job. You are only reacting with the gossip you read or hear, not the facts. All the facts. If your problem is with who gets elected, be sure to vote and feel free to campaign against them. Go stand at the polls and protest with a sign. You can rant and rave all you want here on Topix but you are wasting your time telling others here that there are bad people in the government. We already know that. Tell us something NEW. You seem to have so much energy, but you are pointing it in all the wrong directions. You are preaching to the choir.
Nothing Is Impossible

Lewisburg, TN

#30 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't care if it makes anyone look bad. I want the police on the job doing their job. I don't care if it's a police chief, pastor, ball player...etc, etc. Do your job. This isn't a beauty pageant. You are getting yourself too hung up with what you think you see rather than what you know. You don't like the way the Chief does his job, go talk to his boss. Are you God? No? Then stop playing God. It is not your job to point out everyone's sins and demanding they change. With the way you think, the only people you would approve of don't exist. Yes, we should expect everyone to do the right thing and not the wrong, but be realistic enough to know that will never happen. You are banging your head against the impossible.
If your husband was beating you, would you want a cop who beats his wife sent to investigate? If someone broke in your home would you want a cop that steals sent to investigate?
Just read listen too, the local news , or hear street talk all over town?
True or not is that whats wrong with small town Lewisburg do most people know the local public officials just cover up for their own?

Until, preachers, police, teachers, any public officials from the Top Down set the examples of doing what is right! Not covering up for those who don't do right, the next generation may grow up thinking its ok to do wrongs?
Is the problem with local public officials do they want the police to catch the shoplifters, small time drug users, pity crimes, Yet over look, cover ups for White Collar Crimes big time crimes hopping the news media or the public don't ever know?
Could those be called accessory to crimes, they might know about, yet over look or do nothing about?
Nothing Is Impossible

Lewisburg, TN

#31 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes! Statistically those who are caught doing wrong will pay no matter who they are. Why are you so worried about how they get punished? If you are that worried, go to law school and become a lawyer and then a judge and then you can go throw all of them in jail. In the mean time, quit attempting to what is not your job. You are only reacting with the gossip you read or hear, not the facts. All the facts. If your problem is with who gets elected, be sure to vote and feel free to campaign against them. Go stand at the polls and protest with a sign. You can rant and rave all you want here on Topix but you are wasting your time telling others here that there are bad people in the government. We already know that. Tell us something NEW. You seem to have so much energy, but you are pointing it in all the wrong directions. You are preaching to the choir.
Seems are you listening? Well I did not know "there are bad people in the local governement" always though they are good people just covering up while allowing, others if to do wrongs and covering up for those? To keep themselves from looking bad put when it comes out do they look worse?
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Nothing Is Impossible wrote:
<quoted text>
If your husband was beating you, would you want a cop who beats his wife sent to investigate? If someone broke in your home would you want a cop that steals sent to investigate?
Just read listen too, the local news , or hear street talk all over town?
True or not is that whats wrong with small town Lewisburg do most people know the local public officials just cover up for their own?
Until, preachers, police, teachers, any public officials from the Top Down set the examples of doing what is right! Not covering up for those who don't do right, the next generation may grow up thinking its ok to do wrongs?
Is the problem with local public officials do they want the police to catch the shoplifters, small time drug users, pity crimes, Yet over look, cover ups for White Collar Crimes big time crimes hopping the news media or the public don't ever know?
Could those be called accessory to crimes, they might know about, yet over look or do nothing about?
Again, you are making your crap up as you go. No crime is totally handled by ONE officer like he is judge and jury. All crimes have multiple investigators and if you feel one person is not doing their job based on some evidence you have, you can request they be removed from the case. There are other investigators. If NONE of the others satisfy you, that is just too bad. I have NEVER seen that happen. NEVER. You create problems where problems do not exist. What you really need to do is get some lumber, nails and a hammer. Lock all your doors and windows and nail the lumber against them so no one can get in or out. Then you will be safe, except from yourself. Oh, that's right, you're not perfect either. You need a doctor with strong pills or a straight jacket.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Nothing Is Impossible wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems are you listening? Well I did not know "there are bad people in the local governement" always though they are good people just covering up while allowing, others if to do wrongs and covering up for those? To keep themselves from looking bad put when it comes out do they look worse?
You are impossible. You have no idea what is going on in the world or how it works. Everything is good until it goes bad. When it goes bad you either fix it or replace it. You can't stop people from being who they are. All humans have a choice to be good or bad. Can you stop the Earth from revolving around the Sun by jumping up and down and carrying on? NO. The only person you can control is YOU. Don't worry about things you can't do anything about. Spend your time and energy in changing the things within your means. All your carrying on here has changed nothing. The things you complain about will still be happening long after they bury your cold corpse in the ground. Try to find a way to enjoy the time you have left.
Blind Leading the blind

Columbia, TN

#34 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You are impossible. You have no idea what is going on in the world or how it works. Everything is good until it goes bad. When it goes bad you either fix it or replace it. You can't stop people from being who they are. All humans have a choice to be good or bad. Can you stop the Earth from revolving around the Sun by jumping up and down and carrying on? NO. The only person you can control is YOU. Don't worry about things you can't do anything about. Spend your time and energy in changing the things within your means. All your carrying on here has changed nothing. The things you complain about will still be happening long after they bury your cold corpse in the ground. Try to find a way to enjoy the time you have left.
Just trying to keep you and others out of the ditch!
You maybe right, Do some people just follow the blind leaders?
Does Jesus speak of those types of leaders in the Bible?

Matthew 15
14 Let them alone they be blind leaders of the blind, and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
lost

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It's ironic that you call people losers, because this is the biggest pile of defeatist tripe I've seen in
quite some time. You may be content to lay down and take it up the ass, but don't try to convince the rest of us to follow suit. Some of us still have some fight left in us.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#36 Mar 20, 2013
Blind Leading the blind wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to keep you and others out of the ditch!
You maybe right, Do some people just follow the blind leaders?
Does Jesus speak of those types of leaders in the Bible?
Matthew 15
14 Let them alone they be blind leaders of the blind, and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Jesus provided answers, he did not just whine and complain about the Pharisees. You just keep repeating your unsubstantiated complaints over and over. If the authorities are wrong doing, report them to those who can do something about it. After all this time, no charges have been brought against them. If this is because EVERYONE is corrupted, then there is nothing to be done except through elections. You, like some others, want to push religion onto politics and you cannot do that. It is against the Constitution. Religion must remain separate from all politics. We are not falling into any ditch, this is all in your mind.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#37 Mar 20, 2013
lost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic that you call people losers, because this is the biggest pile of defeatist tripe I've seen in
quite some time. You may be content to lay down and take it up the ass, but don't try to convince the rest of us to follow suit. Some of us still have some fight left in us.
And you have missed the whole boat. I never said to lay down and take anything. But to come here to topix and repeat the same complaints over and over, for years (like this guy has), it is time to realize either the complaints are frivolous or they are voicing their complaints in the wrong arena because it never changes. This place is nothing but a forum to discuss ideas and voice opinions. NEW ideas and NEW opinions, not the same diatribe over and over like a broken record. If you don't agree to that... you're just another loser. The guy I am talking about, is well known on this Topix to repeat the say complaints over and over and over and never offer up any resolution. If there was ANY truth to what he complains about, it surely would have been taken up by the courts and papers by now. This city is no different than any other and wrong doing, REAL wrong doing doesn't just get swept under the rug over and over like this guy wants us to believe.
Got a Question

Columbia, TN

#38 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And you have missed the whole boat. I never said to lay down and take anything. But to come here to topix and repeat the same complaints over and over, for years (like this guy has), it is time to realize either the complaints are frivolous or they are voicing their complaints in the wrong arena because it never changes. This place is nothing but a forum to discuss ideas and voice opinions. NEW ideas and NEW opinions, not the same diatribe over and over like a broken record. If you don't agree to that... you're just another loser. The guy I am talking about, is well known on this Topix to repeat the say complaints over and over and over and never offer up any resolution. If there was ANY truth to what he complains about, it surely would have been taken up by the courts and papers by now. This city is no different than any other and wrong doing, REAL wrong doing doesn't just get swept under the rug over and over like this guy wants us to believe.
Used to think the same "real wrong doing doesn't get swept under the rug" but in Lewisburg what is considered real wrong doing does that depend on who is doing wrong?

Why then did it take 6-7 years for over charging for street lights, hundreds of thousands of dollars, to be if admitted, did the Mayor or any even ask if any of the other customers were over charged? Was that because they did not want to or could not afford to pay all the customers back?
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#39 Mar 20, 2013
Got a Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to think the same "real wrong doing doesn't get swept under the rug" but in Lewisburg what is considered real wrong doing does that depend on who is doing wrong?
Why then did it take 6-7 years for over charging for street lights, hundreds of thousands of dollars, to be if admitted, did the Mayor or any even ask if any of the other customers were over charged? Was that because they did not want to or could not afford to pay all the customers back?
And here is my point: You are accusing someone (no name) of doing some wrong doing (never saying what it is or providing any proof). You once again include your over customer charging claims (like you have since the city's short coming came to light) as if it were a crime (is there even an investigation?), question whether customers were overcharged (even though none have brought forward any evidence), and speculate if this unsubstantiated wrong doing is being overlooked because they somehow can't pay it back (where is your proof or evidence in ANY of this???) NONE!!

Not one customer overcharge complaint
No financial proof that the electric company does not have the funds (even if there were some overcharging proof)
No evidence that the overcharging of the city was intentional
No one but you complaining about this imaginary wrong doing

What part of this are you not getting???
Why Ask

Columbia, TN

#40 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And here is my point: You are accusing someone (no name) of doing some wrong doing (never saying what it is or providing any proof). You once again include your over customer charging claims (like you have since the city's short coming came to light) as if it were a crime (is there even an investigation?), question whether customers were overcharged (even though none have brought forward any evidence), and speculate if this unsubstantiated wrong doing is being overlooked because they somehow can't pay it back (where is your proof or evidence in ANY of this???) NONE!!
Not one customer overcharge complaint
No financial proof that the electric company does not have the funds (even if there were some overcharging proof)
No evidence that the overcharging of the city was intentional
No one but you complaining about this imaginary wrong doing
What part of this are you not getting???
No one is accusing any of wrong doing just asking if others customers could have been overcharged also and if any city officials even asked if those other customers were overcharged or even looked to see? That what puzzels me why not if not did any not ask or check and see?

Did the city find the over charge and ask or did the electric company find the overcharge and just tell?

Why should the customers be responsible to ask if they were overcharged, when is that not the electric company board and city officials job to see that no one is overcharge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forced to resigned city manager 20 min you should 4
OMAR Steakhouse 2 hr No surprised 49
Is reindeer meat good to eat? 17 hr elf on a shelf 4
Wanted Sat Vintage Audio 1
Fat Girl Smell (Jan '13) Fri Go away 63
Joyful Christmas Dec 24 Grandmother 1
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Dec 24 jrj 101
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web