cops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

What's Up With Police In Lewisburg Always Arresting Everyone For No Real Reason ? They Just Charge Them With Any Little Thing Without Enough Evidence and Then The Judge Has To Dismiss It Everytime . And Then The Innocent Person Misses Work And More Important Stuff Than Going To Court For A Lie From A Cop ?
LMAO

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

cops wrote:
What's Up With Police In Lewisburg Always Arresting Everyone For No Real Reason ? They Just Charge Them With Any Little Thing Without Enough Evidence and Then The Judge Has To Dismiss It Everytime . And Then The Innocent Person Misses Work And More Important Stuff Than Going To Court For A Lie From A Cop ?
And they should arrest you for capitalizing the first letter of every word you moron!
Dont look guility

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
And they should arrest you for capitalizing the first letter of every word you moron!
And a little extra time for the misuse of the word "there" in his heading. Get a job and it might keep you out of trouble.
White Collar Crime Unit

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dont look guility wrote:
<quoted text>
And a little extra time for the misuse of the word "there" in his heading. Get a job and it might keep you out of trouble.
Should some stop profiling and get the right person!

Might even be a fireman or the police themselves?
fake cops

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

White Collar Crime Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
Should some stop profiling and get the right person!
Might even be a fireman or the police themselves?
Cops have forgot what they were trained for and they choose and pick who goes to jail and for no reason . They were here to protect and serve and now all they do is arrest innocent hard working people and make threats to everyone . Ok so how come if a normal person is driving 10 feet behind a cop car they get pulled over and arrested with assault with a deadly weapon ? But when cops do it to everyone we can't say nothing and they get away with it
You are just a loser

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

fake cops wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops have forgot what they were trained for and they choose and pick who goes to jail and for no reason . They were here to protect and serve and now all they do is arrest innocent hard working people and make threats to everyone . Ok so how come if a normal person is driving 10 feet behind a cop car they get pulled over and arrested with assault with a deadly weapon ? But when cops do it to everyone we can't say nothing and they get away with it
Both you and the idiot before you are full of sh!t. Cops are cops. It is money sucking lawyers who call the shots. If you are too stupid to stay out of their grasps, too fu@king bad. I find it hilarious that the same dumba$$es are always in trouble. Life is like a video game, apparently some players are just constant losers. I'm a winner and have never been in the back seat of a police car. They have my respect.
Respect the Respectable

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

You are just a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and the idiot before you are full of sh!t. Cops are cops. It is money sucking lawyers who call the shots. If you are too stupid to stay out of their grasps, too fu@king bad. I find it hilarious that the same dumba$$es are always in trouble. Life is like a video game, apparently some players are just constant losers. I'm a winner and have never been in the back seat of a police car. They have my respect.
Local Police should be respectable

Obey the Law
Respect the respectable
Police hired should be proven respectable
To serve and protect the public
Not used for Profits and robbing the public!

No wife Beaters Allowed
No disrespect to Women allowed!
No Club, whore hopping allowed!
No drunk drivers allowed!
No smoking in public cars allowed!
No disrespect to the public allowed!
Smile and wave be friendly required!
born and raised

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Next time you people that are bad mouthing our police officers and deputies need help call up a drug dealer I'm sure you all have the number ! Untill you've done the job don't judge those men and women . They risk there lives everyday for people they don't even know that wouldn't do the same for them if the rolls where reversed .
local yokel

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Respect the Respectable wrote:
<quoted text>
Obey the Law
Respect the respectable
No wife Beaters Allowed
And just how many times have you been arrested?
More Respect Garbage Man

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

born and raised wrote:
Next time you people that are bad mouthing our police officers and deputies need help call up a drug dealer I'm sure you all have the number ! Untill you've done the job don't judge those men and women . They risk there lives everyday for people they don't even know that wouldn't do the same for them if the rolls where reversed .
The Garbage Man risks their lives and family lives for people they don't even know!

The only ones who risk their lives every day are the Garbage and sewer workers!
They deal with all kinds of disease, chemicals, danger of falling off the trucks, run over by cars!
Are the least paid and less appreciated than any police or firemen!
Every Mayor and city council man should have to work for a month as a ride the back of the garbage truck and repair broken sewer lines!
The Garbage people and the Sewer people should be paid the most of any city employee including the city manager!
Respect The Garbage Man

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Should every policeman and fireman should have to work on the back of a garbage truck in rain, snow, shine cold and hot, in a stinking sewer line break, hole, then maybe they would realize who really risks their lives daily and who really needs more pay, respect and shut up begging for respect, themselves?
Stupid

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Keep your nose clean and don't get in trouble and you won't have to worry about it!
rowdi

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I absolutely respect our policemen and policewomen for the work they do on a daily basis I don't think we let them know how they are appreciated, I have no doubt if called upon they would come to my aid without hesitation.I also want our sanitation workers to know what a huge differance they make in our community,job well done.
Hire Respectable Police

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

rowdi wrote:
I absolutely respect our policemen and policewomen for the work they do on a daily basis I don't think we let them know how they are appreciated, I have no doubt if called upon they would come to my aid without hesitation.I also want our sanitation workers to know what a huge differance they make in our community,job well done.
Would people respect the police more if
1. Hired Respectable Police!
2. Never use the Police for Profit for a town or legal system!
3. Stop trying to form those as family, looks like and some act like the Mafia, When it is just another public job!
4. Hold those to a higher standard, never allow known wife beaters, drug dealers, whore, club hopping, drunk driving police, to stay Police!
And you are an idiot

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Respect The Garbage Man wrote:
Should every policeman and fireman should have to work on the back of a garbage truck in rain, snow, shine cold and hot, in a stinking sewer line break, hole, then maybe they would realize who really risks their lives daily and who really needs more pay, respect and shut up begging for respect, themselves?
When was the last time a garbage man or city employee confronted someone shooting at them in the course of their job duties? When was the last time they approached a car on the side of the road never quite knowing it might be the last time because they are a cop and a target? When was the last time a garbage man risked telling a dope dealer to stop and drop and then chase him because they refused to follow orders? Never knowing if the dealer is armed and about to shoot them? NEVER!

When was the last time a garbage man got called to a house and stood with a 100lb water line by himself with heat hot enough to melt his face shield? When was the last time a garbage man or city employee wore 75lbs of protective clothing, plus an air tank, and climb a ladder into a roof attic on fire, while pulling a 4 inch hose? When was the last time they had to comfort a child trapped in a car wreck while their parent laid in the front seat dead?

People like you make me sick. If I knew who you were, I'd come kick your a$$ to a pulp and then tell you to call a garbage man to come fix you. You are a worthless POS!
And you are an idiot

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Respect the Respectable wrote:
<quoted text>
Obey the Law
Respect the respectable
No wife Beaters Allowed
And you live in a fantasy world. Cops are cops, not angels, not some sort of perfected human being. They make mistakes and when they do, it is up to their superiors to discipline them. If being perfect was a prereq for being an officer, we wouldn't have ANY cops. Take your head out of your a$$ once in a while and breath some fresh air because you one stupid POS. There is not one topic you have ever commented on that has made any sort of sense.
naw

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

cops wrote:
See, here's the thing. Most times, the judge doesn't dismiss it. He's known for binding cases over just because he's in a bad mood.
naw

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

You are just a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and the idiot before you are full of sh!t. Cops are cops. It is money sucking lawyers who call the shots. If you are too stupid to stay out of their grasps, too fu@king bad. I find it hilarious that the same dumba$$es are always in trouble. Life is like a video game, apparently some players are just constant losers. I'm a winner and have never been in the back seat of a police car. They
have my respect.
Yeah, it's funny till they do it to you.
naw

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

born and raised wrote:
Did you know that, statistically, the person that calls the cops is the one that goes to jail?
naw

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Stupid wrote:
Keep your nose clean and don't get in trouble and you won't have to worry about it!
So, just because I did something illegal, I deserve to be mistreated and abused?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 28 min WTH 9,264
Go for pizza 7 hr Foodie 6
Marshall Co. Schools & Michelle Obama Free Food 8 hr jeff 21
Democrat's low IQ drives them to vote with emot... 8 hr peter 23
The drama seeking people of Lewisburg 11 hr Lewisburgsfinest 3
Cat fightin, drama lamas and dirty laundry 15 hr LMAO 3
Fat Girl Smell (Jan '13) 17 hr curious 57

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••