Cornersville Cheerleaders need a new ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good

Charlotte, NC

#22 Mar 12, 2013
Mrs.Campbell resigned today! A new coach will be coming in.
Good

Charlotte, NC

#24 Mar 12, 2013
Old timer wrote:
I hope the new coach is a real bitch
Why would you even say that. These girls need someone good who actually wants to cheer and motvaite them and you say that very uncalled for.
the truth

Lawrenceburg, TN

#25 Mar 13, 2013
Good wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you even say that. These girls need someone good who actually wants to cheer and motvaite them and you say that very uncalled for.
Considering how Mrs. Campbell has been treated for her efforts, I would say anyone who steps into her shoes is crazy. No one in this county seems to appreciate the effort that people put into providing opportunities for your children. Not only is she trying to get them to do well in math, she was also taking her time to sponsor an activity for those girls. Trust me, teachers don't coach for the pathetic supplement. They do it for the kids. Congratulations on running off someone who was willing to sacrifice for your children. Good luck finding someone else to do it.
Good

Clover, SC

#26 Mar 13, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering how Mrs. Campbell has been treated for her efforts, I would say anyone who steps into her shoes is crazy. No one in this county seems to appreciate the effort that people put into providing opportunities for your children. Not only is she trying to get them to do well in math, she was also taking her time to sponsor an activity for those girls. Trust me, teachers don't coach for the pathetic supplement. They do it for the kids. Congratulations on running off someone who was willing to sacrifice for your children. Good luck finding someone else to do it.
Oh they have already found a really good coach! And those group of girls wanted to do all sorts of things tumble, jumps, halftimes, stunts and she NEVER let them!! So it is good they are getting one! They deserve it these group of girls LOVE cheerleading and they need someone that cares!!! And they are not getting that! So I hope those girls have a wonderful season good luck to those beautiful young ladies!
Bull crap

Knoxville, TN

#27 Apr 8, 2013
As long as its not the Mrs "walker" then it's a good thing they got a coach. Walker is trashy and not worth a dime, she took high school girls to six flags while she went and met another man and was still married! Talk about a good role model and her kids are bi-racial and gay, wtf is that?
Good

Charlotte, NC

#28 Apr 9, 2013
I have hear she was ALOT better then Mrs.Campbell.
Reality Check

Tucker, GA

#29 Apr 9, 2013
Bull crap wrote:
As long as its not the Mrs "walker" then it's a good thing they got a coach. Walker is trashy and not worth a dime, she took high school girls to six flags while she went and met another man and was still married! Talk about a good role model and her kids are bi-racial and gay, wtf is that?
What a bad parent she is. She turned he kids homosexual and made them bi racial.

Do you have any idea how everyone who reads your post must laugh at your ignorance? Fundamentals need to be your best friend because you are border lining retardation.
hmmmm

United States

#30 Apr 12, 2013
Bull crap wrote:
Just want to say this, the trashy, not worth a dime mrs.walker carried girls nowhere but camp and games. and comments such as these are what can cause a marriage unneeded trouble. and obviously posted by an unhappy probably single person, that can't get any color man or woman to look their direction. and i would put her biracial /gay children up against any white black or what have you, straight or gay child of anyone elses. bet this person's children couldn't hold a stick to them. people should clean their own closets before trying to clean others'. and get use to it... white and black are the minority anymore. biracial is in baby... deal with it
hmmmm

United States

#31 Apr 12, 2013
Good wrote:
I have hear she was ALOT better then Mrs.Campbell.
And she was. girls looked better than they had in years. Stunts, dances and all of it. Keep in mind that youcan only work with what you have. most of those girls where very good or could have been if THEY had wanted to smile a little bit more. But anyone who has EVER dealt with more than 1 teenage girl(and her mother) at one time, knows that attitudes will be had and everyone will not ALWAYS be happy. Especially if they are not doing their part and trying to blame it on others. That being said. Mrs. Walker may not have been the best, but she stepped up and took on the job and followed it thru to the end. And while some may have ugly things to say and false rumors about her personal life to spread, I appreciate everything she has done for the kids at Cornersville. Very little pay but puts everything into doing what she can for any child there. And if you ask any student that has come out of that building since she has been there, most of them will say she will go to the ends to help you get what you need, LISTEN to you when no one else will, and go to bat for you if it is every necessary. But let's keep in mind that Cornersville is a very small place, and the interracial marriage is a bit new there. Guess you could say she is a pioneer, holding her head high and living her life instead of trying to live other's lives.
lol

Tucker, GA

#32 Apr 13, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And she was. girls looked better than they had in years. Stunts, dances and all of it. Keep in mind that youcan only work with what you have. most of those girls where very good or could have been if THEY had wanted to smile a little bit more. But anyone who has EVER dealt with more than 1 teenage girl(and her mother) at one time, knows that attitudes will be had and everyone will not ALWAYS be happy. Especially if they are not doing their part and trying to blame it on others. That being said. Mrs. Walker may not have been the best, but she stepped up and took on the job and followed it thru to the end. And while some may have ugly things to say and false rumors about her personal life to spread, I appreciate everything she has done for the kids at Cornersville. Very little pay but puts everything into doing what she can for any child there. And if you ask any student that has come out of that building since she has been there, most of them will say she will go to the ends to help you get what you need, LISTEN to you when no one else will, and go to bat for you if it is every necessary. But let's keep in mind that Cornersville is a very small place, and the interracial marriage is a bit new there. Guess you could say she is a pioneer, holding her head high and living her life instead of trying to live other's lives.
Jenny Craig is who they need to call.
Good

Greenville, SC

#33 Apr 13, 2013
Mrs.Ridley Mrs.Walkers sister is now the head coach. And as what I've head the girls have already started practing. I've heard it will be a good year. Very happy for these girls good like girls!!!
Who cares what u think

Lewisburg, TN

#34 Apr 13, 2013
Yea right
Good

Nebo, NC

#35 Apr 13, 2013
Who cares what u think wrote:
Yea right
I sure hope this isn't towards me. A family member of mine is cheering for her and is a part of the squad. And they'll just show you how good they are when football season comes around at least there actually doing something and get involved!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West side fire hall 7 hr Ex firefighter 8
mes 13 hr Agree 2
Christmas time Tue Tru dat 11
Cabe Pawn Store Tue Obvious 3
Dirt Cheap May 23 thereturn of some... 13
bojangles May 22 Looking 3
Will MCHS Get New Stadium? (Apr '15) May 22 Mildred 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages