Long Duk Dong

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2013
I've been reading Mae's posts for months now. She/He seems to be all over the board regarding issues and debate. I guess I'm just confused as it almost seems like multiple personalities. A christian who admires islam? This is just the latest post of insanity.
Mae's posts are very confusing and almost remind me of an old poster by the name of "Friend" who always complained about the dump and posted in a weird rhyming pattern that was hard to follow.
Anyway, what is up with all of the weird Topix posters from Lewisburg?
Been around

Columbia, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2013
Long Duk Dong wrote:
I've been reading Mae's posts for months now. She/He seems to be all over the board regarding issues and debate. I guess I'm just confused as it almost seems like multiple personalities. A christian who admires islam? This is just the latest post of insanity.
Mae's posts are very confusing and almost remind me of an old poster by the name of "Friend" who always complained about the dump and posted in a weird rhyming pattern that was hard to follow.
Anyway, what is up with all of the weird Topix posters from Lewisburg?
Mae is a woman. She has been on Topix for around 3 years. I'm not a doctor but she has had several bouts of being wacked out. She has gone as far as posting her real address, inviting someone over and then threatening them with a pitchfork and calling them a stalker. She can be well behaved one moment and a total tyrant the next. She is either a great troll, or a horrible pathological schizophrenic. She goes through phases like a broken elevator. Of course she will deny all of it, lash out at you, threaten to report you, swear she will never post again and come back a few days later acting as if nothing ever happened. You can decide for yourself what her issues are, but I believe it would take a highly trained neurologist to figure her out. Don't bother suggesting she needs help, you'll only be wasting your time.
simple

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2013
I know one thing, others come on here and post as MAE which adds to the confusion.
Been around

Columbia, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2013
simple wrote:
I know one thing, others come on here and post as MAE which adds to the confusion.
True, but Mae's personality is easy to distinguish from the others. At least on the long term if not single posts. And normally she will add some tidbit about her past or point out others are not her. She use to use a registered name to avoid the confusion, but she has not done that in a while so my guess is she can't remember the names or passwords. Her mind works that way. She is simple minded after all. Guess it comes with her condition. Poor old woman. Think of how it affects her husband. Must be aggravating as all get out.
crazy

Columbia, TN

#5 Nov 28, 2013
maybe she buzy cookin a turky today .hope she dont cook a shoe by miztake.
Long Duk Dong

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2013
simple wrote:
That may explain some of the crazy posts. It could be trolls using her name.
OMG

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Long Duk Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
That may explain some of the crazy posts. It could be trolls using her name.
No, no one can bs as crazy as Mae. She is real crazy, not troll crazy.
Egads

Hendersonville, NC

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Mae wrote:
I hope you folks got enough to eat because your sugar(coating) level was very low.
And you are low on your meds. You can't sugar coat someone as sour as you.
Wow

Lancaster, SC

#11 Nov 29, 2013
Mae wrote:
All of the hearts are from me. Keep your hearts warm. Good night.
Yup... what does this even mean? What hearts?
Jack Crap

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Mae wrote:
All of the hearts are from me. Keep your hearts warm. Good night.
Do you read the quran?
Truth

Columbia, TN

#14 Nov 29, 2013
Mae wrote:
No I don't read the Quran. I have tried but it doesn't have spirit. You can read the Bible and know what I mean. Another person told me that same thing. He didn't connect with it because it had no spirit. I chatted with a Muslim and my Christian friend said, "HE IS LOOKING FOR A WIFE!". That was less than 20 years ago. I am a one man woman that will not have three other wives with the man I love. It is
okay for cultures to do as they do but never enforce it upon others. A one year old baby girl bride is poor judgement of a male whoring to justify his thoughts. We call it sex abuse. Can't they see that misuse of the female drives them into the arms of another man. Who knows maybe another woman.
I am for education and driving vehicles for any female. Does the husband get 3 wives to beat on one? I can only pray and try to understand. Again, do everything with love. We, all of this Earth ,do not know the full source of the force of our creator, yet. We don't know HIS thoughts. We do have HIS WORD. Amen
Probably the best thing I've read you say, Mae. I am glad you can distinguish how Islam does not favor human life as a whole, let alone the importance of respecting females. Islam does not reflect love, but hate. Hate for others. Hate for Christians, hate for women, hate for children... hate, hate, hate. There is nothing about love there. They are diluted. I am happy to see you are growing and understanding more. Please be weary of wolves in sheepskins. They are all over the internet and can speak in very sweet ways, but do so with daggers behind their backs.
Winston

United States

#16 Nov 30, 2013
Mae, do you have big meat hangers? I think I might know you.
Burt

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2014
Does anyone know how Mae died? Was it cancer?
stupid alert

Columbia, TN

#18 Jan 7, 2014
Burt wrote:
prolly bein bored to death by you . she aint dead dummy get a life
jambulia

Columbia, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2014
Burt wrote:
heart attack...she was buried last week. I hear her husband is doing much better now.
Mae

Columbia, TN

#20 Jan 7, 2014
Maybe you can send me pretty flowers. Come sit by my grave and sing soft songs of love. It will be cold tomorrow.
Mae

Columbia, TN

#21 Jan 7, 2014
Mae wrote:
Maybe you can send me pretty flowers. Come sit by my grave and sing soft songs of love. It will be cold tomorrow.
You IMPOSTER! You won't get away with using my name! I will REPORT you! Stalker you are known to me! Come by my house and I will show you my pitchfork! I buried my babies a long time ago. They are not forgotten.
holymoly

Columbia, TN

#22 Jan 16, 2014
Mae wrote:
<quoted text>
You IMPOSTER! You won't get away with using my name! I will REPORT you! Stalker you are known to me! Come by my house and I will show you my pitchfork! I buried my babies a long time ago. They are not forgotten.
Where did yo bury them and how many were there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work 3 hr outrageous 66
social security rips people off when they are i... (Jan '09) 3 hr good for the rest... 11
Confederate flag 10 hr hgggh 31
Looking to rent a house 22 hr Devereaux 1
Walmart Lewisburg Thu more than a job 37
Is Lewisburg having 4th of July, fireworks this... Wed Lewisburg inquiry 1
Stop Spanking Children in the Schools Wed you is goofy 8
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages