Weekend Employment
Struggling

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I'm looking for a job in the area ideally working Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening. Does anybody know anyone hiring?
Only the Beginning

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Struggling wrote:
I'm looking for a job in the area ideally working Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening. Does anybody know anyone hiring?
I am sorry, I personally do not know who is hiring on the weekends with obama putting struggles on small businesses and lewisburg's inactivity on the weekends. You can thank local leadership for the lack of promoting the city's small businesses and the chamber for what they don't do. If they are doing something, it is not working. I wonder what political party they support during the past presidential election? Good luck with your quest and we do appreciate folks like you wanting to pull your own.
Calsonic

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Calsonic is hiring people. You must be willing to work nights and weekends 7 days a week. Not sure how big ICP was but Calsonic in Lewisburg is busting at the seams. I hear talk about ICP and how it stopped Lewisburg from growing. Well I would not be afraid to say that Calsonic has as much equipment and employees as ICP. It appears they are adding on behind the plant and already housing 4 or 5 buildings in the industrial park. Calsonic has been great for Lewisburg employeement.
Not true

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Only the Beginning wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, I personally do not know who is hiring on the weekends with obama putting struggles on small businesses and lewisburg's inactivity on the weekends. You can thank local leadership for the lack of promoting the city's small businesses and the chamber for what they don't do. If they are doing something, it is not working. I wonder what political party they support during the past presidential election? Good luck with your quest and we do appreciate folks like you wanting to pull your own.
Obama is not putting an struggle on small businesses. Goof ball.
Here by Choice

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Not true wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not putting an struggle on small businesses. Goof ball.
What planet are you from?
real truth

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Here by Choice wrote:
<quoted text>What planet are you from?
from planet obama.
really folks

Augusta, MI

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Again with blaming Obama. Our county does not have that many industries any longer. Drive through the industrial park around 7pm and see how many factories are going. These plants were going down hill long before Obama was in office. I was laid off from Cosmolab back in 98 and frequently from ICP from 2000 til it closed. If I remember correctly he was not in office then. We need to look at our county and the population. Lots of employers will not hire if you have a felony. Drugs are a major issue here whether they are prescription or illegal.
really folks

Augusta, MI

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Struggling wrote:
Some of the local convenient stores would love to have just weekend help. If you are interested in doing that sort of thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bojangles 2 hr Just me 15
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) 2 hr Just me 12
Chapel HIll Baptist Feud (Nov '07) 2 hr Just me 63
Baby names 2 hr Just me 5
Do You Know About "THE SECRET" (Feb '08) Sun Burger 4
Mayor Joe Liggett Sun Nono 105
Im looking for caves (Feb '08) Aug 26 Felix 5

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance