fake moms of lewisburg

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Why do so many moms in lewisburg depend on their parents to raise their children yet claim to be the best mom in the world on social networks? When everyone that knows you know that you dont have much to do with your kids. You lay up in the bed all day. Bless those babies hearts.
Cry me a river

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2013
What is that saying " it takes a village......."
Today both parents work. I think children need to be around a network of family. Positive influences of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other relatives are needed. Then they may even have a "church famility", I try to see the positive, not the negative of the situation. They are only small for such a short amount of time , and them it is gone.
Lack of parenting

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Women who put their kids in daycare aren't fit mom's. Just my opinion.

Letting others mold your child and then wonder what went wrong.
home sweet home

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2013
our society is degraded. that is the problem. the family unit has been broken apart, people living together unmarried is socially acceptable, illegitimate babies are socially acceptable, having more children than you can provide for is socially acceptable, living on welfare is considered ok. all of this is backwards.
Do not look to negative

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2013
home sweet home wrote:
our society is degraded. that is the problem. the family unit has been broken apart, people living together unmarried is socially acceptable, illegitimate babies are socially acceptable, having more children than you can provide for is socially acceptable, living on welfare is considered ok. all of this is backwards.
Times change, do not call those children "illegitimate" , just because the parents made a chose, not to get married. Welfare was a program to help, short term.
Love

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Do not look to negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Times change, do not call those children "illegitimate" , just because the parents made a chose, not to get married. Welfare was a program to help, short term.
You missed the posters whole point. The "family unit" is under attack.
and the time is right

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2013
Love wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the posters whole point. The "family unit" is under attack.
"family unit" has just changed, is not under attack. That poster did not miss the point. We don't send girls away any more, just because they are in the "Family way".
Liar

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2013
and the time is right wrote:
<quoted text>
"family unit" has just changed, is not under attack. That poster did not miss the point. We don't send girls away any more, just because they are in the "Family way".
Gays can't naturally have families. Total fail.
home sweet home

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2013
and the time is right wrote:
<quoted text>
you just made the same point. single girls should NOT get in the "family way" in the begining. that is the problem morals and self respect are gone gone gone. sad.
Gotta love the family

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Well, do not blame the children, when the parents made them . It is not the children's fault they are here, help them make better life, choices.
lewisburg

AOL

#11 Nov 15, 2013
the bushes on paradise drive love for other people to watch their children she is all about her self. their poor girl only gets attention when granny comes down. they rarely play with that little girl. she is the product of an affair but it is not her fault. the boy is at home by himself for hours shoots guns in the yard unsupervised. it is just sad sad sad. i hope some of ther church going people r hearing this. help this poor girl. will the real daddy please stand up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 53 min TheRealZeke 9,447
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) 1 hr team owner 13,162
Is Nichirin closing the doors?? 1 hr Earl 4
Luna Vapor 6 hr nonsmoker 2
First TN Bank takeover BoAs 16 hr Time for a real c... 4
Lead soil coming to Lewisburg landfill Thu Dave 2
Is Topix of Lewisburg a good place to get hones... Thu no surprise 4
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••