Danny

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I must say that this is a total embarrassment to the funeral industry. I am proud to say the funeral homes in lewisburg are very respectful and honest firms. As for Williams and Heritage funeral homes, this is a total disgrace. I notice that that manager at Heritage, Chris Taylor, is advertising on the radio on WJJM trying to solicite business to them. I would be Leary dealing with them as they have numerous complaints filed against them over the last few months for deceptive and unethical practices. Support our great funeral homes in lewisburg and keep our money in Marshall county where it belongs. Family owned businesses!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Any funeral home can have problems. Money seems to be your concern and where it is spent. Family makes that choice. We are with a local because we live here. Even if they are in the news with a problem, it wouldn't be my concern. Businesses have lots of chances of having some kind of issue.
Wake Up Public Officials

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Where are the State and local inspectors? Who knows what goes on behind closed doors of Funeral Homes?
Is there always the possibility of body parts being sold to the Medical Industry or even gold teeth knocked out of dead peoples heads and sold for cash?

Should people contact their public officials STATE Repesentives and ask more questions, before if it could happens too them or their love one’s dead bodies?

Can laws are introduced to protect the public yet do powerful lobbyists protect the industry?

Read
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,46284,00....

Who better to rob than Dead People who cannot protect themselves?
Could it happen Anywhere

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Could this happen any where and who knows when it comes to money and public officials these days?

From public officials grave robbing iteams off local graves, too who knows body parts of dead people being sold in other places?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/10/18/7-fun...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go for pizza 37 min American 7
I-Kitchen (Jan '14) 58 min alidan 62
long shot but worth a try 4 hr In the meantime 6
The drama seeking people of Lewisburg 4 hr tired of helping 5
Do you know who is hiring ? 4 hr tired of helping 9
Democrat's low IQ drives them to vote with emot... 9 hr Bill 24
Cat fightin, drama lamas and dirty laundry 10 hr lol 4

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
•••
•••