First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Twinkle

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
How is the side lines bar who's running it .. Someone who said same people that own finish line
born and raised

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Shit hole run by Blackwells. Whould be a good place to get stabbed in the back!
Cowgirl

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
That place is nothing but a joke!! All they do out their is fight and get away with it. They beat one of their own out their. It is just a place for drugs and thugs...
crack head

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2013
sounds like my kind of place.
Bar fly

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2013
I have been there several times and never seen a fight. People that work there seem really friendly. Stop downing the place if you've never been.
Loserburg

Columbia, TN

#6 Aug 4, 2013
Bar fly wrote:
I have been there several times and never seen a fight. People that work there seem really friendly. Stop downing the place if you've never been.
It fits losersburg perfectly. I was only there once and saw several close calls and people tossed out. but hey its a bar in losersburg. what do you expect? if you want real entertainment and drinks better head in another dirction. any other direction but losersburg. i was suprised they werent serving can lite beer out of a cooler. oh wait... they were.
proud to be a blackwell

Charlotte, NC

#12 Aug 17, 2013
born and raised wrote:
your an idiot!!! the only problems that my family would have is by people like u that like to hide behind a computer and like to down people and dont even really kno them
who owns it

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Aug 26, 2013
Ghee so much going on, lately. Even a stabbing! Was it there?
oh yea

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Aug 27, 2013
Why don't we have a bar where good kids can hang out and have fun, spend earned money, share interests, discuss current matters instead of bubba bad azz joints where gettin drunk and kickin azz is the main objective? Something like a mini Cheers?
Oh yea, brawn over brains, they were raised that way.
oh yea

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Aug 27, 2013
BTW, To help answer my own question.
The owners also set the tempo for the bars. You get their morals, their class, their tendencies and their beliefs. Then they all have their own excuses when their place turns to a dive, just like a good liberal, it is never their fault.
who owns it

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Aug 27, 2013
Are they criminals who should not be around alcohol?
If drugs are being sold there and the law knows, I am one citizen for shutting it down!!!!!!!!!!
Was the stabbing recently by Scotty done at that location?
Citizens have a right to know, for what goes on in their neighborhood. If it is a repeatedly reported place, then it needs to be shut down!!!!!!!!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Aug 27, 2013
There is a church across the road.
If people have a payment due,their comcern is not on clientele nor class but instead on just getting the money to the bank.Landlords say whoever has got the money gets to run the place.It should therefore fall under guidelines as any juke joint,druggin' and sluggin dive would.
Doesn't matter who owns it,it's who runs it, the neighborhood that counts. Who is council person for that area?
Are they taking payoff or overseeing it's run decently without brawling?We do NOT need a Finish Line on the Nashville Hwy.Petition it changed to a teen place?Eliminate the doubt.The reputable people who own the bowling alley and FINISH LINE own it I've heard.
relax

Columbia, TN

#18 Aug 27, 2013
who owns it wrote:
Are they criminals who should not be around alcohol?
If drugs are being sold there and the law knows, I am one citizen for shutting it down!!!!!!!!!!
Was the stabbing recently by Scotty done at that location?
Citizens have a right to know, for what goes on in their neighborhood. If it is a repeatedly reported place, then it needs to be shut down!!!!!!!!!
Relax... life is what life is. People are people. Bars are bars. If you shut every place that has that sort of trouble, then shut down the laundry mats, the rec park, churches... this is nothing new. The rash of murders are indeed an abnormality but can also be related to lack of jobs. Crime ALWAYS increases when jobs are in short order. Too many people with little money and little to do is always a recipe for trouble and has been since humans graced the face of the Earth. Instead of attempting to band-aid the problem, try fixing it instead by working to bring in more jobs for the community.

The police no doubt have their hands full when you have this sort of economy to police. No jobs, hot weather, cheap beer... I truly feel for the police and as far as I can tell, they are handling it just fine. Not perfect. They are humans too and make poor choices just like the rest of us, but at least they want to make a difference or they would not be in their positions.

The cheap bar owners are doing what many entrepreneurs are doing, trying to make a living. It is not like we are living in the wild west with saloon shootings every night.

So try to relax and let the police do their job, stay home, watch tv and have a nice cold beer.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#19 Aug 27, 2013
Not the cops ,but the city council elected to enforce ordinances.
Highly disagree with you.What is the bldg zoned for originally?
relax

Columbia, TN

#20 Aug 27, 2013
123pictures wrote:
HIGHLY disagree? That is a shame as you don't elaborate on anything except the city council enforcing ordinances which I didn't even touch on. As for the building zoning, what difference does that make other than location? If location is your concern, it is in a building no different than any bar in any city would be considered to be in. It is not located in an inappropriate location for a bar.

So, what else do you disagree with concerning my post? I anxiously await your reply.

Since: Aug 13

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Aug 27, 2013
born and raised wrote:
i just wanna say about sidelines it jas its problems like any other place and people who wanna talk about Blackwells remember you got something domewhete in ur closet im sure,i dont hide behind a screen name if you can talk put ur name out there its so easy to get on this sight ,not alll people are bad, so dnt knock everything you dont like i dnt i am a Blackwell ,i know as so called legit people thst wud suprise you what there hiding,Blackwell is a name it dnt make the person

Since: Aug 13

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Aug 27, 2013
proud to be a blackwell wrote:
<quoted text>
your an idiot!!! the only problems that my family would have is by people like u that like to hide behind a computer and like to down people and dont even really kno them
i agree totally
LOLOLOLOL

Columbia, TN

#23 Aug 27, 2013
pure Blackwell wrote:
<quoted text> i just wanna say about sidelines it jas its problems like any other place and people who wanna talk about Blackwells remember you got something domewhete in ur closet im sure,i dont hide behind a screen name if you can talk put ur name out there its so easy to get on this sight ,not alll people are bad, so dnt knock everything you dont like i dnt i am a Blackwell ,i know as so called legit people thst wud suprise you what there hiding,Blackwell is a name it dnt make the person
^-------- Troll. LOLOLOLOLOL!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Aug 27, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Not saying more. Not my business.
Nobody says things about Blackwell. Many are friends.
relax

Columbia, TN

#25 Aug 27, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying more. Not my business.
Nobody says things about Blackwell. Many are friends.
Not saying more, not your business but yet you post... my comments had NOTHING to do with Blackwells and I couldn't care less about them. Don't jump on my posts and disagree if you don't have the guts to tell me why. Nothing I hate more than a mouth without teeth unless they are using their gums for something productive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teacher 6 hr Knowing 2
Was the Lewisburg Police Chief in a Wreck 9 hr details 5
Stop Animal Abuse by Reporting 13 hr You fail again 33
May fest in lewisburg 14 hr Fun for all 1
Valerie Ward Sun umm 5
Stop Hillary Clinton in 2016 Apr 18 Open your eyes 8
Drug Offender Registry Database Apr 18 Cleo 5
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE