Portland, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Can we get a coach that knows something about basketball? They r killing us,
in the know

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Basketball fan wrote:
Can we get a coach that knows something about basketball? They r killing us,
You probably could but your superintendant told the HS administration that this coach would be it. Once again, your superintendant shows how little she knows about athletics and about young people in all sports programs in the district.
old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably could but your superintendant told the HS administration that this coach would be it. Once again, your superintendant shows how little she knows about athletics and about young people in all sports programs in the district.
You are out of touch with todays world by a few years. We have not had a superintendant in a few years. We have had a director for at least twenty years. Have you been hiding under a rock?
Wow

Brevard, NC

#4 Feb 17, 2013
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>You are out of touch with todays world by a few years. We have not had a superintendant in a few years. We have had a director for at least twenty years. Have you been hiding under a rock?
It's the same damn thing. You know this, In the Know knows this, as does everyone else. And considering he/she is exactly right about the "director," I' say that he/she is in fact "In The Know". The current boys coach is the only coach in America that had that crappy of a resume yet STILL managed to get a promotion. Further proving how clueless the director is about EVERYTHING!!!!!
in the know

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same damn thing. You know this, In the Know knows this, as does everyone else. And considering he/she is exactly right about the "director," I' say that he/she is in fact "In The Know". The current boys coach is the only coach in America that had that crappy of a resume yet STILL managed to get a promotion. Further proving how clueless the director is about EVERYTHING!!!!!
Thank you WOW - for your verification of what I said. AS for the old timer - blow it out your ear.. I have read this forum off and on for the past 5 years and you are the only one who is antogonistic, and thinks that you have all the answers. You will probably comment in an inconsiderate way - and I have tried not to stoop to your level in my posts, but this one is for you - blow it out your ear twice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wat about bill haywood (Sep '10) 10 min Board hobbys 42
OMAR Steakhouse (Nov '14) Jan 15 Critic 86
You need this (Mar '15) Jan 14 Happiness 3
Your take on ..... (Oct '07) Jan 14 Left 4
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Jan 14 Left 15
Cornersville assistant principal punishes entir... (Feb '16) Jan 13 Laughing at you 10
Taking back our community!! (Apr '08) Jan 13 Its ok 27

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages