Felony Charges for parents with obese kids

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Pappy

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
People with Obese children should be charged with child abuse! They should get a maximum felony charge and be placed on an offender list.
Simple Observation

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2013
I agree. It's always been unacceptable for parents to have emaciated children so why should parents be allowed to let their kids become obese? I'm not talking pudgy or chubby, that's fine. But I've seen some kids who were so fat they could hardly function at no more than 6 or 7 years of age.
Pappy

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2013
I wish I could lay off the crack pipe.
Pappy

Grand Prairie, TX

#4 Feb 10, 2013
The reason I am so skinny is because of all the meth.
always runnng that mouth

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2013
some kidshave things wrong with tem that will make them fat and it's not there fault.Adults shoul know what they r talking about before making fun of kids that is why so many people kill themselves, bullying doen't always stop at school sometimes it runs over to their adulthood. So know facts before ever making fun of anyone.
Eatin a whopper

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2013
always runnng that mouth wrote:
some kidshave things wrong with tem that will make them fat and it's not there fault.Adults shoul know what they r talking about before making fun of kids that is why so many people kill themselves, bullying doen't always stop at school sometimes it runs over to their adulthood. So know facts before ever making fun of anyone.
Nothin wrong they cant deal wit. it called eat less. same with big adults. it not rocet sciance. them big peeple that eat them duble whoppers and big frys and giant sodas. and tem others who park in front of the food tough at all you can eat places. it called control yourself. you put food in to fast and to much n guess wat? you get fat. stop eatin and exirsize!
I dont know

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Are you saying they are born that way, the way gays try to pretend they are born that way?
Fat Moms

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2013
My friends and I always get a giggle at seeing all of the fat moms stuffing their face @ McFatty's! The little kids waddle around and get winded easily. So sad for the fat little kids. They are innocent.
Grammy Mom 37091

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
This post offends me. I weigh over 320 LBs because of a glandular problem. I depend on Wal-Mart scooters to get my groceries. I can't believe people are soooo mean!:(
Grammy Mom 37091

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2013
This post and the one called " Fat Girl Smell" are very hurtful.
Grammy Mom 37091

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Why make fun of the scooters????
Envyliz

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Saying that some kids have things wrong with them & thats why they gain weight is BullShit...If you feed your child or ANY HUMAN a Healthy diet & EXERCISES they will be a healthy size...Parents want to stick their kids in front of the TV for 20 hours a day & dont interact with their kids & dont want to do the chore of cooking so they go out & buy all this processed food...Thats WHy You Have Children dying of Heart Attacks at such a young age....Thats alarming!!! lets not be offended by what we read, and accept the information do something....if you love your kids act like it!!!
hurd that

Marble Hill, MO

#14 Mar 16, 2013
i understand some of these some people and kids cant help it and some can the ones that i see when i go to mcds to get a salad. i have been shocked by what the parents are letting them have. i have seen a family in there that the mom was eating a 2 big macs and a large fry with a shake. and the dad doing the same thing. and the kids had 1 big mac and a large fry and a large shake as well. mind u these kids did even look like they were older than 12 yrs old. and they were eating this stuff and the oldest looking one had to weigh more than 100 pounds and he looked like 9 yrs old. i don't think that should happen now i could understand if they were all eating a salad or something that's kinda healthy off the menu because i would just think maybe they cant help it and the kids got the genes passed on to them. but nope. im not going to say im very skinny im only 20 pounds over the weight im suposta be but i do eat things i don't need to eat but i don't do it to the extreme and when i babysit the kids always eat healthy stuff. i never had them a bag of chips and say here eat up like most parents do!
Lovers of Money

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Why people gain weight it follows the food chain steroids, chemicals genetically engineered fruits and vegetables, feed to the fish, cows, animals and crops!!!

Makes people hungry and lots just grow up craving food!
Don’t blame the parents trying to stop a squalling child craving food!
Blame the public officials for allowing the food supply destroyed!
Stupid

Rutherfordton, NC

#16 Mar 16, 2013
What's it any of your business if they ARE fat? Mind your own business and YOUR family!
Follows the Food Chain

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Stupid wrote:
What's it any of your business if they ARE fat? Mind your own business and YOUR family!
It is my business like it everyone’s business what we eat animals, fish, vegetables; fruits should be healthy not genetically engineered or feed steroids, fast weight gaining unhealthy foods!
It all follows the food chain and is killing us and our children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 23 min Time for a real c... 22
Can You Believe That A Loser Mommie is Sueing t... Sat Bethany 4
Job Info Nichion Sat kissmygrits 1
Is Topix of Lewisburg a good place to get hones... Sat slick 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sep 13 TheRealZeke 9,435
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 13 TheRealZeke 8,637
I miss Mae Sep 13 birds of a feather 26
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search