Smells like Lewisburg.
Tommy Toot Too

Lewisburg, TN

#42 Nov 10, 2013
I farted
lol

Randleman, NC

#43 Nov 13, 2013
That smell is misty king...hanging out with her p##s out...she needs money!!!! Chris done left her ass again..caught her in the bathroom with a Mexican..wth!!
LburgSux

Columbia, TN

#44 Nov 13, 2013
Well the city smells exactly what it is, nothing but sh1t. I laugh at those who eat outside at Sonic during the summer time. The smell from driving by on the bypass is enough to make you want to puke. Nothing like scarfing down a greasy Sonic burger with turd odor lingering on a hot summer day. Not only do you get a whiff of turd whenever you are near Sh1t Creek in the summer, but you can also experience the wonderful scent of the landfill.

Maybe the city leaders should address this using our tax money, instead of stuffing their pockets or using it for whatever other corrupt activities are going on in this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirk Douglas Chumbley 22 min Lesson learned 1
Mistrial declared in Jack Byrd extortion case 9 hr RickTaylor 2
A Day of Reckoning 11 hr thereturn of some... 12
Q&A Concerning Local Drugstore Wed Paul 2
Drugs or family Oct 17 an oldie 2
WestRock/RockTenn Oct 17 QotBG 9
Multimatic Oct 15 Duh 10

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance