Who took a dump on us
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wildwilly360

Fairview, TN

#21 Jul 11, 2011
Gee, how ddid you people ever wake up? Your city goverment is addicted to sex. If they go a day without scrwing someone, it's comsidered a wasted day. Yall elected them, now LIVE WITH IT!
Catastrophic Failure

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Jul 11, 2011
In my humble opinion~
Its not a question of will the landfill have a catastophic failure, but when.
Haveing 20 years of toxic stew so close to our high school is already catastrophic.

When our government tells us they can't and will not represent us (against WM); I also consider that catastrophic.

Impeach the entire County Government.

Have the State institute a temporary government.
Maybe they will then seethe possibility that we have no government, only a good ol boy, on the take, book cooking Mafia.

Common sense tells me when your government won't represent and protect you; you had better be prepared to protect your self.

15-20% unemployment; Millions of dollars in debt;
a potential health catastrophy waiting to happen - Could we do worse?
HELP!
losserburg

Columbia, TN

#23 Jul 11, 2011
i believe it is the ones in office today that took the dump on us, and it smells, and the little piece of corn is mayor
Seems

United States

#24 Jul 11, 2011
That is mean to post about d mayor
wow

Lebanon, VA

#25 Jul 11, 2011
be nice here
aces

Nebo, NC

#26 Jul 11, 2011
the guys do their best
Our own Elected Officials

Nashville, TN

#27 Jul 11, 2011
aces wrote:
the guys do their best
If that is their bests no wonder Marshall County / Lewisburg is in the shape it in. Is this true forum talk; unemployment some of the highest in the State, Major Regional Dump Location, Major City, County Taxpayer debt, reported major loss at Rec. Center, Public jobs not advertised posted and offered to the public, using self made up rules for their rules of order at so called open to the public meetings, removing private property off private grave sites without court orders, making contracts with private companies against public representation of their official duties in violation of representation and free speech,
Cover up of Corruption continued violation of EPA rules, lack of interest even the Law being broke to the point they been told yet seem do nothing when it comes to reports of card playing, gambling on county property and county time, city property city time, reported mismanagement at County bus Garage, hot checks taken, conflicts of interest of their own, making up rules that seem conflicts of interest, violation of free speech, citizenís rights, unconstitutional, un-American,?
Spanky

United States

#29 Mar 13, 2013
Obama did. A big fat one.
Friend

United States

#30 Nov 10, 2013
Save the town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Folks with records 5 hr Common sence 48
Circuit Court Clerk Election 6 hr ur clueless 44
MCHS baseball Apr 18 Big fan 4
Taryn Webster Apr 17 CuriousOne 1
JA Threads Apr 15 My opinion 15
I come in peace Apr 15 U R A Moron 13
Epiphany Apr 15 Monica 1

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages