drug testing at nichirin

drug testing at nichirin

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2010
its funny to me that clint has amanda talking to him alot....put it all together clint is the confidential informent for nichirin..
yeeee

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2010
He's not the only one! Don't forget about Berry mayes and Tim .. Isn't it funny how they give the blacks 2nd chances ??? But get rid of everyone else. They are just getting rid of who they want. And honestly the way they are drug testing isn't right. They mix them up so who they want gone has failed.
whatever10

Brentwood, TN

#3 Oct 14, 2010
yeeee wrote:
He's not the only one! Don't forget about Berry mayes and Tim .. Isn't it funny how they give the blacks 2nd chances ??? But get rid of everyone else. They are just getting rid of who they want. And honestly the way they are drug testing isn't right. They mix them up so who they want gone has failed.
seriously.... ridiculous- if we were making anything ok.. but try and replace jobs making the money we are making- Ha!!!! See what kind of people they get
Rednulk

Brampton, Canada

#4 Oct 15, 2010
NNI. R.I.P. 1987 - 2011

nichirin Brant will cease production feb/11
Working Man

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2010
Soon to follow is NNT. The place is filled with ignorance, and over flowing with the buddy system. If your in your in and if your out your fu%$ed.
Even when it comes to the computer generated drug screening selection. BULLSHIT. Its all who they want and when they want them.
county man

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Just about everyone there is doing drugs!Some of the office people are doing it too!!!!!
tater toes

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2010
Quit doing drugs - problem solved!!
Weekend Warrior

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Dec 6, 2010
I may like smoking pot at home on the weekend.
I don't smoke at work.
I don't miss work and probably work harder than 90% of people.Drug testing for pot smokers probably limits your choice of workers to your detriment!
Time to own up to the fact that the reefer madness agenda by the government was a lie!
Prohibiting smoking Mary Jane is costing you money and keeping hard working weekend warriors out of the work force. Foolish!
ThomasA

Leeds, AL

#9 Dec 6, 2010
Weekend Warrior wrote:
I may like smoking pot at home on the weekend.
I don't smoke at work.
I don't miss work and probably work harder than 90% of people.Drug testing for pot smokers probably limits your choice of workers to your detriment!
Time to own up to the fact that the reefer madness agenda by the government was a lie!
Prohibiting smoking Mary Jane is costing you money and keeping hard working weekend warriors out of the work force. Foolish!
If you know there is random screening,why take the chance? Drugs in your system will get you fired but alcohol on your time will not. Only a 'tard with a good paying job would risk being tested. I had to let a man with four kids go because he tested positive in a random test. He swore up and down that he rode around in a car with other people smoking but he wasn't but the test doesn't take excuses. Company rules are very firm and employees know the consequences. Also the fact that you were dismissed on a drug violation follows you to your next job. It's not worth it!
Just a thought

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2010
It's quite simple, I think even Lewisburg residents can figure it out. Drugs - Illegal. Drugs in the work place - Zero tolerance. You do the math. I know I don't want someone dirving a forklift stoned where I work. Plenty of honest people still looking for work, I think anyway.
Normal

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2010
Are you saying pot smokers are not honest? Presumtive of you don't you think?
Was the person with 4 kids high at work?
Was there some action he did wrong beside testing positive?
Maybe you have the wrong genetic DNA and they will fire you. Heil Hitler!
Its my body and whats in it is mine!
Whats in your body is not a crime.
Its what you do; not whats inside of you.
flyboy

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Normal wrote:
Are you saying pot smokers are not honest? Presumtive of you don't you think?
Was the person with 4 kids high at work?
Was there some action he did wrong beside testing positive?
Maybe you have the wrong genetic DNA and they will fire you. Heil Hitler!
Its my body and whats in it is mine!
Whats in your body is not a crime.
Its what you do; not whats inside of you.
You have to look at the person you hired and those he/she associates with. Birds of a feather, flock together.
You pick your own lifestyle. You have to ask yourself... Do I want a job and support my family or do I want to get high, break the law and risk losing everything I have ever worked for and punish my family for the rest of your life because of what is entered in your permanent work/criminal record?
Our military folks do not get a second chance and the rules are easily understood. Drink a beer or two if you need a buzz instead of risking freedom and the minimum, your job. Laws are laws and we must obey them until they are changed. Real simple.
This is not 1967...welcome to 2010.
ThomasA

Ashville, AL

#13 Dec 8, 2010
Rules are rules period. You show positive on the first test,you get a second test immediately to make sure there was no error. I will have no one on the machinery,lift truck,or vehicles under the influence. It's not fair or safe to let one rogue endanger the safety of other employees . Keep up that lackadaisical 'tude and you will be doing day labor, living off the street,or back home mooching off mommy and daddy while your straight friends that follow the rules move on with lives.
safety first

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 8, 2010
Normal wrote:
Are you saying pot smokers are not honest? Presumtive of you don't you think?
Was the person with 4 kids high at work?
Was there some action he did wrong beside testing positive?
Maybe you have the wrong genetic DNA and they will fire you. Heil Hitler!
Its my body and whats in it is mine!
Whats in your body is not a crime.
Its what you do; not whats inside of you.
dont u people at nichirin make brake hoses and power steering hoses? what kind of human being with any sense is going to defend people getting high and making car parts?! I dont give a damn if your honest, I dont want u building my car parts!
ThomasA

Ashville, AL

#15 Dec 8, 2010
safety first wrote:
<quoted text>dont u people at nichirin make brake hoses and power steering hoses? what kind of human being with any sense is going to defend people getting high and making car parts?! I dont give a damn if your honest, I dont want u building my car parts!
AMEN!!!
FordGMChrysler

AOL

#16 Dec 9, 2010
safety first wrote:
<quoted text>dont u people at nichirin make brake hoses and power steering hoses? what kind of human being with any sense is going to defend people getting high and making car parts?! I dont give a damn if your honest, I dont want u building my car parts!
They make car parts for jap cars, buy American! Stop supporting these dangeous jap companies. Look how China is doing us, poisonous everything we get from there. Those Asians do not care about life like we do. Remember, buy American.
bubba

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2010
we make parts for gm now too idiot
buy american

AOL

#18 Dec 9, 2010
bubba wrote:
we make parts for gm now too idiot
sure u do, is it a long drive up to lewisburg from irly alabama
safety first

Clarksville, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2010
FordGMChrysler wrote:
<quoted text> They make car parts for jap cars, buy American! Stop supporting these dangeous jap companies. Look how China is doing us, poisonous everything we get from there. Those Asians do not care about life like we do. Remember, buy American.
We also have a GM line now...still feel safe buying American? And just so you know, those Asians care enough to have a drug policy. And I dont think they are showing up for work high or with hangovers!
buy american

AOL

#20 Dec 10, 2010
safety first wrote:
<quoted text>We also have a GM line now...still feel safe buying American? And just so you know, those Asians care enough to have a drug policy. And I dont think they are showing up for work high or with hangovers!
Evidently the Asians have a drug problem in their plants or this post about gook drug testing is wrong. And no you druggies having a small GM line does not make me feel better, good point. GM should take away that small crum of a line they gave you and give it to Delphi. I believe I will forward your post to GM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 17 hr FinnyFerret Needs... 1,611
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Thu Get off your high... 16
Tiffany minor Thu Concerned citizen 1
Cats Jun 20 Been there 5
Lewisburg police officers Jun 19 U R dumb 36
Lewisburg is a corrupt sh_thole town Jun 18 Lewisburg holes 35
does anyone know someone who went to Jun 15 Stupid alert 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages