Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Oct 1, 2011
Cajun has him wrote:
That crazy Cajun/Salome has him. Check her house lives on Holly Grove Rd. She's a sex offender. I know I would be offended if I had to have sex with her.
Detective talked to your kin, didn't he? You are misguided. TBI SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY has your kin. "HAVE SEX WITH HER" it is when a person does not want your weapon!!!!!!!!!! that makes it a violet act!!
Reveal that "weapon" again and see what happends. Cops will be on you like white on rice!!!!!! YOU WILL BECOME GUMBO IN PRISON!!!!!!
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Oct 1, 2011
A third violent act from a violent sex offender will get how many years? Children wake up to decent actions before you, too are involved, seriously, listen to Wisdom, it can save your life. Following evil only entraps you. Break away from evil. You are adults,now. You have little ones. Are you not aware of what may be happening with them? Do you care? Are you allowing it to happen to them or just one? Siblings turn on one(s) who are abused and they deny it is happening or has happened. I can't help you support evilness but if you need someone to talk with, turn to a Christian Psychologist. Remember your little ones are learning from you, their first teachers. You are teachers and you are no longer students of your parents. Embrace and not disgrace this loving lady any more. What crazy you see in me is from crimes against me, my body. As a child who could not stop what was being done, evilly being done to me. Your kin has said he would kill anyone who touches his grand daughters. Adult women aren't to be violated, either. God knows my heart and I will not be done this way. He has strenghten me and God only help the abuser because their is a time to kill. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE. I DON'T WANT TO KILL. A WEAPON REVEALED BRINGS OUT A WEAPON. THOSE WHO TAKE UP THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD. WAR. WAR. WAR.
Look at this world. Evil breeds more evil. WE MUST HAVE AN EXCELLENT POLICE DEPARTMENT AND CITY GOVERNMENT or we all fall victims to their abusive hands. Protesting and Posting is a start. REPORTING is a level up. A THIEF TAKES THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO HIM/HER! A SEX OFFENDER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. They are related to me. Know that you are you and not another person! It takes a rage to take a life. Military aren't idle minded. They are special, all of them. I don't want to live street smart like big cities . It is double on me, folks because I HAVE a disabled husband to care for. I am his shield, too. The warrior may come out do what God leads me to do. A strong woman will protect her family. Built up experiences in military makes a hero. They aren't for doing those actions. They had to.
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Oct 1, 2011
Cajun has him wrote:
That crazy Cajun/Salome has him. Check her house lives on Holly Grove Rd. She's a sex offender. I know I would be offended if I had to have sex with her.
If David is on my property you better pray he is alive. Are you the kin of kin who trashed our property?
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Oct 1, 2011
With corruption in local level I hope TBI is checking you all out. A fool will do a dawgs work.
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#25 Oct 1, 2011
Infact, I HOPE they check our property. You could be stashing dope and or stollen items on our place. People like you will harm a preacher!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE they check out all the rental properties and vehicles of the people your kin rents from.
We have been praying for a miracle.
the truth

Columbia, TN

#26 Oct 1, 2011
Could you two dumbasses go circle jerk somewhere else? A man is missing here.
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#27 Oct 1, 2011
Missing is horrible.
Here is some history of why sex offenders had to be put on a list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll
September 25: Jeffrey Konen, 18. A student at the University of Texas abducted while hitchhiking from Austin to the Braeswood Place district of Houston. He was buried at High Island Beach.[113]
December 13: Danny Yates, 14. Lured with his friend James Glass from an evangelical rally by David Brooks to Corll's Yorktown apartment.[114]
D
ecember 13: James Glass, 14. An acquaintance of Corll who also knew David Brooks. He and his friend were strangled before being buried in Corll's boat shed.
[edit]1971
January 30: Donald Waldrop, 15. Vanished on his way to visit a bowling alley. According to Brooks, Donald's father, who was a builder, was working on the apartment next to Corll's at the time that Donald and his brother were murdered.[115]
Jerry Waldrop, aged 13.
January 30: Jerry Waldrop, 13. The youngest of Corll's victims. He and his brother were strangled and buried in Corll's boat shed.[116]
March 9: Randell Harvey, 15. Disappeared on his way home from his job as a gas station attendant; he was shot in the head and buried in Corll's boat shed. Remains identified October, 2008.
May 29: David Hilligiest, 13. One of Henley's earliest childhood friends; he was last seen alongside his friend Malley Winkle climbing into a white van.May 29: Gregory Malley Winkle, 16. A former employee of Corll Candy Company and boyfriend of Randell Harvey's sister. He disappeared on his way to visit a local swimming pool.[117]
August 17: Ruben Watson, 17. Left his home to visit the cinema on the afternoon of August 17. Watson later called his mother to tell her he was spending the evening with Brooks. He was gagged, strangled and buried in Corll's boat shed.[118]
[edit]1972
February 9: Willard 'Rusty' Branch, Jr. 17. The son of a Houston Police officer whose father died of a heart attack in the search for him; Branch was castrated before he was shot and buried in Corll's boat shed. Remains identified July, 1985.[119][120][121][122]
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Oct 1, 2011
March 24: Frank Aguirre, 18. Aguirre had been engaged to marry Rhonda Williams, whose presence in Corll's house sparked the fatal confrontation between Henley and Corll. He was strangled and buried at High Island Beach.[123][124][125]
April 20: Mark Scott, 17. A friend of both Henley and Brooks who was killed at Corll's Schuler Street address. According to Henley, Scott was strangled and buried at High Island; although his remains have yet to be found.[126]
May 21: Johnny Delone, 16. A Heights youth who was last seen with his friend walking to a local store. He was shot in the head, then strangled by Henley.[127]
May 21: Billy Baulch, 17. A former employee of Corll Candy Company. Baulch was strangled by Henley and buried at High Island Beach.[128]
July 20: Steven Sickman, 17. Sickman was last seen leaving a party held in the Heights. He suffered several fractured ribs before he was strangled with a nylon cord and buried in the boat shed. Remains identified April, 2011.
October 3: Wally Jay Simoneaux, 14. Abducted while walking to Hamilton Junior High School: Simoneaux attempted to call his mother at Corll's residence before the phone was disconnected. He was strangled and buried in Corll's boat shed.[129][130][131]
October 3: Richard Hembree, 13. Last seen alongside his friend in a white van parked outside a Heights grocery store. He was shot in the mouth and strangled at Corll's Westcott Towers address.[132]November 12: Richard Kepner, 19. Vanished on his way to call his fiancee from a pay phone, he was strangled and buried at High Island Beach. Remains identified September, 1983.[133]
[
edit]1973
February 1: Joseph Lyles, 17. An acquaintance of Corll who lived on the same street as Brooks. He was seen by Brooks to be "grabbed" by Corll at Wirt Road and was subsequently buried at Jefferson County Beach.[134][135]
June 4: Billy Ray Lawrence, 15. A friend of Henley who phoned his father to ask if he could go fishing with "some friends." He was kept alive by Corll for three days before he was killed and buried at Lake Sam Rayburn.[136]
June 15: Ray Blackburn, 20. A married man from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, who vanished while hitch-hiking from the Heights to see his newborn child. He was strangled at Corll's Lamar Drive residence and buried at Lake Sam Rayburn.[137][138]
Homer Garcia, aged 15.
July 7: Homer Garcia, 15. Met Henley while both youths were enrolled at a Bellaire driving school. He was shot in the head and chest and buried at Lake Sam Rayburn.[139]
July 12: John Sellars, 17. An Orange youth killed two days before his 18th birthday. Sellars was shot in the chest and buried at High Island Beach. He was the only victim to be buried fully clothed.[
140]
July 19: Michael 'Tony' Baulch, 15. Corll had killed his older brother, Billy, the previous year. He was strangled and buried at Lake Sam Rayburn.[141]
July 25: Marty Jones, 18. Jones was last seen along with his friend and flatmate, Charles Cobble, walking towards Corll's apartment in the company of Henley.
July 25: Charles Cary Cobble, 17. A school friend of Henley whose wife was pregnant at the time of his murder. His body, shot twice in the head, was found in the boat shed.[142][143]
August 3: James Dreymala, 13. The son of Seven-day Adventists, Dreymala was last seen riding his bike in South Houston. He last called his parents to tell them he was at a "party" across town.[144]

SEX OFFENDERS ARE DANGEROUS. DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN? WHO ARE THEIR FRIENDS? WHO ARE THEIR RELATIVES? TBI SEX OFFENDER REGISTER LIST BECAME LAW AND ALL SEX OFFENDERS PHOTOS HAVE TO BE ON THERE. WHEN THEY VIOLATE YOU. REPORT THEM. DON'T STOP! THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO VIOLATE YOU! REPORT IF YOU ARE BEING SEXUALLY VIOLATED.
sad sick world

United States

#29 Oct 1, 2011
some of you people need to get a life!!! He was a man of God!
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#30 Oct 1, 2011
June 15, 1973 Ray Blackburn, 20. A married man from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, who vanished while hitch-hiking from the Heights to see his newborn child. He was strangled at Corll's Lamar Drive residence and buried at Lake Sam Rayburn.[137][138]

A MAN WAS WORKING IN TEXAS, ON HIS WAY HOME TO SEE HIS WIFE AND NEWBORN SON, AND NEVER MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!

People please I know about missing.

DAVID needs to be found. Two men missing in a short amount of time, a lady school teacher in a neighboring county. Holly Bobo,too. SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

A serial sex offender murderer and two helpers killed under 30 teens and young men.
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#31 Oct 1, 2011
sad sick world wrote:
some of you people need to get a life!!! He was a man of God!
Yes, he is still a man of God. God knows I care for more searching in broader areas. Time's passing by. From when his wife saw him and when she learned he wasn't gone off with a pastor, that's like 10 hours! Searching was in a one mile radius I HEARD on the news. I live in the city and nothing around here was searched!!!!!!!!!! WHY? WHY AREN'T TBI FLYING AND SEARCHING GOING ON, NOW? HE WASN'T FOUND SO TBI TAKES OVER. SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON. A MAN IS MISSING . He's an EVANGELIST. SEX OFFENDERS WHO WANT MEN HAVE THEY BEEN QUESTIONED?????
DAVID MAY BE UNABLE TO WALK, TALK, HEAR, SEE, ETC. IF HE HAD A STROKE. HE COULD STILL BE IN LEWISBURG,TN AREA. GOD IF I HAD WHEELS I WOULD SEARCH.
THOSE OF YOU WHO DO, PLEASE LOOK IN PLACES WHERE GOD MAY LEAD YOU TO GO! THANK YOU.
This is stupid

College Grove, TN

#32 Oct 1, 2011
For God's sake, can a man not have a girlfriend and decide to leave his old life behind without a whole county getting involved? Give it a rest.
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#33 Oct 2, 2011
Yes what you typed was "stupid". Are you cheating?
the answer

Chapel Hill, TN

#34 Oct 2, 2011
He wasn't stalked. He was abducted. He left on his own to start a new life. Just because he's an evangelist doesn't make him above sin. The answer is he had his own demons to fight and he left his family behind to go his own way and lead the life he wanted. That's all that makes sense, especially considering the search was halted. His wife knew what happened and the truth came out. Happens everyday....people walk off from their life and start a new one. The lack of new news suggest authorities are trying to save the family from anymore embarrassment....notice the family isn't on the news begging for answers? That's because this riddle is solved. Let this thing die.
Salome

Lewisburg, TN

#35 Oct 2, 2011
Family of David can you help us in Lewisburg,TN know if you are still searching?
Can the wife tell the news media in person? Can his sister? We need to know, precious people.
wondering

Lewisburg, TN

#36 Oct 2, 2011
He deserted his family,PERIOD.
Its Over

Chapel Hill, TN

#37 Oct 2, 2011
They are not going to us anything because its embarassing. The family may still be looking for him but its not because the guys endangered. He no doubt has left his family of his own accord so its no longer news.
wondering

Lewisburg, TN

#38 Oct 2, 2011
The story has been told,just not publishimg it.He has a young son.And a daddy in his 70's.Brother and a mother.Why keep it going.Dead as you say.
Best to drop it for the family's sake.What a way to do people.
Still Searching

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Oct 2, 2011
Salome wrote:
Family of David can you help us in Lewisburg,TN know if you are still searching?
Can the wife tell the news media in person? Can his sister? We need to know, precious people.
Yes they are still searching for you a brain. Just as soon as one is located they will come and get you and perform the surgery.
iagreewithyou

Columbia, TN

#40 Oct 3, 2011
Still Searching wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are still searching for you a brain. Just as soon as one is located they will come and get you and perform the surgery.
Check the morgue. Any brain there has to be more intelligent by a long shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of Control Police 6 min Hiller 8
OMAR Steakhouse (Nov '14) 2 hr Redneck hicks eat... 78
Work 6 hr werk fo me 6
May fest in lewisburg Sun too bad ur so unh... 9
Were You Spanked? (Nov '13) Sat Successful Parent 41
Will MCHS Get New Stadium? Fri rocket 32
Is Football to dangerous for Underage Children May 1 Tired of bob 21
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE