Child Rapist in out midst

Child Rapist in out midst

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 21, 2009
ok, I don't think blame should be thrown anywhere. Not at two little girls and not at Dallas Stewart. Not yet.

I grew up with him, known him my entire life.

It seems like this little po-dunk town he's moved to is a little backwards in their justice.

Innocent until proven guilty.

That's all I'm saying.

I know FACTS about Dallas that you, more than likely, don't.

I know he is an honest person, he's a hard worker who will go above and beyond to help anyone.
His Family is amazing.

But ya damn straight. When you back people in to a corner They're going to strike.

It's VERY ignorant, and say's a lot when you would get on an internet forum and spew things that you don't know for FACT.

In criminal court FACTS are the only thing that matter.
Not speculation, not maybe, not "I believe he would".

FACTS.
a neighbor

Winchester, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2009
You seem to know a Dallas that may have been long ago but isn't now. That guy and his family who were so great as you claim while he was young well it's not the guy we know around here.

Your ignorant to try and pass this off as 2 little girls lying and your friend and his family being such saints.
parent

Columbia, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2009
bamajas maybe i know more facts than you do. You havent been able to view the confession that he wrote and signed. As you said innocent until proven guilty but in this little "po dunk town" we will see to it that the child rapist gets what he deserves one way or the other. Thats not a youve been a bad boy dont do it again. We take care of our children maybe you should ask some of his family if they have been touch by the monster. Statement to you mas.. maybe he touched you and told you not to tell. I hope you are at his side when he goes to court because it will be the last time you see for a while. I dont think his parents think he is that innocent either because he is still sitting in jail for a reason. I'm sure they have the 50,000 grand to post for his bail thats if i did my math right because i did go to school in this "po dunk town". Maybe its they couldnt get get a bondsman to go on it . Why am i really wasting my time with the dallas thing? He is guilty no if ands or buts about it. We would welcome you to sit next to him and hear his fate as the jury tells him he is guilty.
Justice

White House, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2009
They ought to castrate him just before hanging him from a tree in the courthouse yard.
BamaJas wrote:
ok, I don't think blame should be thrown anywhere. Not at two little girls and not at Dallas Stewart. Not yet.
I grew up with him, known him my entire life.
It seems like this little po-dunk town he's moved to is a little backwards in their justice.
Innocent until proven guilty.
That's all I'm saying.
I know FACTS about Dallas that you, more than likely, don't.
I know he is an honest person, he's a hard worker who will go above and beyond to help anyone.
His Family is amazing.
But ya damn straight. When you back people in to a corner They're going to strike.
It's VERY ignorant, and say's a lot when you would get on an internet forum and spew things that you don't know for FACT.
In criminal court FACTS are the only thing that matter.
Not speculation, not maybe, not "I believe he would".
FACTS.
Sickened

Franklin, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2009
As the Grandfather of one of the victims here ... I am deaply sickened about the details I have heard.

I hope he goes to prison for a very long time ... and has the experience that most child rapists have in prison.
Facts of Life

Columbia, TN

#8 Aug 22, 2009
Well I don't know this guy at all.
But I would say
Every coach, teacher, church person, and any one who works around our Children needs too be watched real close.

Just because they are Mr. or Mrs. So and So don't mean nothing these days and times.
For you never know, till some time it is too late.
Children Molesters come in all sizes and professions

BE AWARE who and Where your Children are,
with, and at !!!!!!!!!!

It is a shame, can't trust nothing you hear and only half of what you see, reminds me of living in
This World ToDay.

Watch where Your Children Stay and Play!
redneck

Cross Plains, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2009
was he arrested on rape charges or sexual battery
James K Polk

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2009
redneck wrote:
was he arrested on rape charges or sexual battery
sexual battery
city-boy

Brentwood, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2009
redneck wrote:
was he arrested on rape charges or sexual battery
No two counts of rape of a child and two more counts pending in franklin. look it up on waxo.com and listen to it on wjjm radio
James K Polk

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2009
city-boy wrote:
Obivously.. Like Dallas's mother your mother must have smoked dope, drank and dropped acid while pregnant with you. Have you lost your f-in mind bro? He confessed! Have you watched the news he failed the polygraph. He is a very sick person. To go to church and then come home and rape children you have to be f***** in the head. Someone needs to talk to Noah. I heard he was not comfortable staying the night with him. Now that I actually think about it, Everytime I saw Dallas he was with a child.
Guilty!!! Guilty!!! Guilty!!!
failed the polygraph didnt hear that one. but talking about peoples mother, yeah umm not nice. dont go there and to talk about his brother umm yeah and {I heard} there again not nice and to say and the whole Guilty!!! thing who are you the judge? he made his statement and he will have his Trial (but he didnt rape the children) the facts will all come out on the trail day

actually when i saw dallas he was at church where he was over the music there/ at work working a full time job/ working around his house that he owed and leting people much off him by leting people leave there for cheap and most have criminal records ,dallas has none and they drank use drugs and did both and pass out where dallas had to watch the kids for over the past year they have used him but any ways let it all be showed on trail day
Justice

White House, TN

#13 Aug 22, 2009
What church does he attend?
I wonder how many children he raped there?
James K Polk wrote:
<quoted text>
failed the polygraph didnt hear that one. but talking about peoples mother, yeah umm not nice. dont go there and to talk about his brother umm yeah and {I heard} there again not nice and to say and the whole Guilty!!! thing who are you the judge? he made his statement and he will have his Trial (but he didnt rape the children) the facts will all come out on the trail day
actually when i saw dallas he was at church where he was over the music there/ at work working a full time job/ working around his house that he owed and leting people much off him by leting people leave there for cheap and most have criminal records ,dallas has none and they drank use drugs and did both and pass out where dallas had to watch the kids for over the past year they have used him but any ways let it all be showed on trail day
smarterthanyou

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Aug 22, 2009
I know more facts than all of you combined, trust me!
First all, the people accusing Dallas of doing this are WHITE TRASH. That's one thing I can say for sure.
Another thing is the cops in Lewisburg are as CROOKED as they come! These PATHETIC cops have nothing better to do in that little po-dunk poor town.
While he may not be 100% innocent I would not doubt that the other party has LIED their asses off!
It's pretty obvious with the statement above from 'Parent' about his family having the $50K to bail him out that they are probably just jealous that Dallas family has money and they are piss poor! They want money out of them.
The facts are....one of these little girls was NOT from church, he did NOT have sex OR do ANYTHING against the kids will, no matter what may or may not have happened.
The FACT of it is these 2 little girls aren't innocent and are little WHORES! One mother is white trash (M's mom) and the other is WHORE trash (A's mom)
The one thing I will have is the decency to NOT say the little whores names, I think 'whores' work perfectly =)
Keep on trash talking I think it's hilarious.
It just makes you look that much more PATHETIC!
city-boy

Brentwood, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2009
smarterthanyou wrote:
I know more facts than all of you combined, trust me!
First all, the people accusing Dallas of doing this are WHITE TRASH. That's one thing I can say for sure.
Another thing is the cops in Lewisburg are as CROOKED as they come! These PATHETIC cops have nothing better to do in that little po-dunk poor town.
While he may not be 100% innocent I would not doubt that the other party has LIED their asses off!
It's pretty obvious with the statement above from 'Parent' about his family having the $50K to bail him out that they are probably just jealous that Dallas family has money and they are piss poor! They want money out of them.
The facts are....one of these little girls was NOT from church, he did NOT have sex OR do ANYTHING against the kids will, no matter what may or may not have happened.
The FACT of it is these 2 little girls aren't innocent and are little WHORES! One mother is white trash (M's mom) and the other is WHORE trash (A's mom)
The one thing I will have is the decency to NOT say the little whores names, I think 'whores' work perfectly =)
Keep on trash talking I think it's hilarious.
It just makes you look that much more PATHETIC!
Since Dallas' family has so much money why is he still sitting there eating sh!t and tea bag tea. Must be nice to know people in a po-dunk town. I guess some people are smarter than you.I think you are missing a few kids, are you not skank?
city-boy

Brentwood, TN

#17 Aug 22, 2009
smarterthanyou wrote:
I know more facts than all of you combined, trust me!
First all, the people accusing Dallas of doing this are WHITE TRASH. That's one thing I can say for sure.
Another thing is the cops in Lewisburg are as CROOKED as they come! These PATHETIC cops have nothing better to do in that little po-dunk poor town.
While he may not be 100% innocent I would not doubt that the other party has LIED their asses off!
It's pretty obvious with the statement above from 'Parent' about his family having the $50K to bail him out that they are probably just jealous that Dallas family has money and they are piss poor! They want money out of them.
The facts are....one of these little girls was NOT from church, he did NOT have sex OR do ANYTHING against the kids will, no matter what may or may not have happened.
The FACT of it is these 2 little girls aren't innocent and are little WHORES! One mother is white trash (M's mom) and the other is WHORE trash (A's mom)
The one thing I will have is the decency to NOT say the little whores names, I think 'whores' work perfectly =)
Keep on trash talking I think it's hilarious.
It just makes you look that much more PATHETIC!
I think the white trash are the ones defending him and have you met either one of their moms. Well I met his and she drinks more than I do talk about a lush. Oh and by the way 11 year olds don't asked to be f&*ked by men or should I say monsters. Men or real men would not do such a thing.
city-boy

Brentwood, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2009
Facts of Life wrote:
Well I don't know this guy at all.
But I would say
Every coach, teacher, church person, and any one who works around our Children needs too be watched real close.
Just because they are Mr. or Mrs. So and So don't mean nothing these days and times.
For you never know, till some time it is too late.
Children Molesters come in all sizes and professions
BE AWARE who and Where your Children are,
with, and at !!!!!!!!!!
It is a shame, can't trust nothing you hear and only half of what you see, reminds me of living in
This World ToDay.
Watch where Your Children Stay and Play!
Ya seem to me they are not safe even @ home. They say most kids get moleted by people you know.
Icky

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Aug 22, 2009
Ick. I know the mother of Dallas, and she's a NUTJOB. Her younger son is a bully, but she thinks he is the most precious angel. She even told me once that he was "near perfect. Has never had to be spanked". Mmm, red flag! I'm sure she thinks her angel boy DAllas is perfect too.
smarterthanyou

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Aug 22, 2009
Icky wrote:
Ick. I know the mother of Dallas, and she's a NUTJOB. Her younger son is a bully, but she thinks he is the most precious angel. She even told me once that he was "near perfect. Has never had to be spanked". Mmm, red flag! I'm sure she thinks her angel boy DAllas is perfect too.
WOW! Your a real piece of shit to be talking about a CHILD. Especially one who isnt even involved in this!

I think it's hilarious how you all will ONLY talk shit because you don't have to reveal your identity. If it was face to face you would tuck your tails a hide!

I would love to see someone actually have some balls and say who they are. But I know thats not gonna happen!
yoursick

Franklin, TN

#21 Aug 22, 2009
smarterthanyou wrote:
I know more facts than all of you combined, trust me!
First all, the people accusing Dallas of doing this are WHITE TRASH. That's one thing I can say for sure.
Another thing is the cops in Lewisburg are as CROOKED as they come! These PATHETIC cops have nothing better to do in that little po-dunk poor town.
While he may not be 100% innocent I would not doubt that the other party has LIED their asses off!
It's pretty obvious with the statement above from 'Parent' about his family having the $50K to bail him out that they are probably just jealous that Dallas family has money and they are piss poor! They want money out of them.
The facts are....one of these little girls was NOT from church, he did NOT have sex OR do ANYTHING against the kids will, no matter what may or may not have happened.
The FACT of it is these 2 little girls aren't innocent and are little WHORES! One mother is white trash (M's mom) and the other is WHORE trash (A's mom)
The one thing I will have is the decency to NOT say the little whores names, I think 'whores' work perfectly =)
Keep on trash talking I think it's hilarious.
It just makes you look that much more PATHETIC!
You are one sick person to call those little girls whores!!!! You need your teeth kicked in, or do you even have teeth? Your comment made you look more like white trash!!! When he becomes someones bit** in prison, we will see who is smarter then!!!!

By the way are u related to the wacko?
Icky

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Aug 22, 2009
excuse me "smarterthanyou" aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be Dallas' sister would you. Cause I kinda get the feeling you are.: X

You called two children WHORES. That is utterly disgusting. I think the only way a "normal" person could do that, is if they are the sibling (or parent) of the accused pedophile. Hmmm, what say you?
city-boy

Brentwood, TN

#24 Aug 22, 2009
smarterthanyou wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Your a real piece of shit to be talking about a CHILD. Especially one who isnt even involved in this!
I think it's hilarious how you all will ONLY talk shit because you don't have to reveal your identity. If it was face to face you would tuck your tails a hide!
I would love to see someone actually have some balls and say who they are. But I know thats not gonna happen!
Ummm excuse me hypocrit... you were the one talking shit about children and funny how we don't see your real name on here smarter than you?? You first then me??? then I will find you and talk all kinds of shit to your face all day everyday until your (friend, son, brother, cousin whatever relation you are to him) Dallas kills himself in prison...And he calls himself a Christian?? HA! HA! Did he really think it was ok to have sex with 11 year olds. His twitchin retard ass! What a f***ing joke you are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spivey 6 hr Ho bag 30
MCHS baseball 16 hr Bystander 6
Sexuality Mon Money For Nothing 3
Epiphany Mon Money For Nothing 4
Circuit Court Clerk Election Mon Dopeys 46
Tennessee State Troopers Are Bullies (Jan '15) Apr 22 Peace 63
I come in peace Apr 22 Stink Purple 16

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages