First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red Neck Town

Columbia, TN

#26 Aug 13, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
The thug was being a tuff guy jay walking. I was at a red light watching the idiot. Guys like that give blacks a double black eye.
How is it jay walking if there is no marked cross walk to walk in?
As to shooting the bird or blowing the horn in a red neck town Like Lewisburg, aint that just being friendly?
Open Minded Democrat

United States

#27 Aug 15, 2013
I will only vote for blacks or non-white candidates. White men screwed up everything. Thank God we have Obama! Oh, and I'm a democrat too.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#28 Aug 15, 2013
Are there any black people on the Water Dept Board, Gas Dept. Board and or the LES Board? If not. Someone needs to file a law suit on fairness, don't you think?
hire the best

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Aug 15, 2013
yellow_sunshine wrote:
Are there any black people on the Water Dept Board, Gas Dept. Board and or the LES Board? If not. Someone needs to file a law suit on fairness, don't you think?
Just like pro basketball, we play the best. Any problems with that?

Location hidden

#33 Aug 15, 2013
hire the best wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like pro basketball, we play the best. Any problems with that?
Sports is great. Good Sports Leaders are important. It is a shame that some, looked-up to, players give sports a sorted reputation. That is in life.

Do you play basketball? I used to like playing that in Junior High.

Location hidden

#34 Aug 15, 2013
So sorry for the double posting!
Demand Women Rights

Columbia, TN

#35 Aug 16, 2013
yellow_sunshine wrote:
Are there any women on any Lewisburg so called Public Boards?
Are there any women, blacks or other minorities appointed to the Lewisburg industrial board?
Has the Lewisburg Industrial Board become a looks like good old boys Club with lifetime appointments?
women

Lewisburg, TN

#36 Aug 16, 2013
Demand Women Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any women on any Lewisburg so called Public Boards?
Are there any women, blacks or other minorities appointed to the Lewisburg industrial board?
Has the Lewisburg Industrial Board become a looks like good old boys Club with lifetime appointments?
Think former Mayor Woods is on just about every board.
How Stupid Could that be

Columbia, TN

#37 Aug 16, 2013
women wrote:
<quoted text>
If she is, who knows?
If so did she appoint herself to those boards before she left office, or agree it would be best if the new Mayor appointed her?
Would if any going out Mayor was appointed to any public board, be considered a conflict of cover ups, interest if so?

Does Lewisburg keep their web site up to date as to so call board appointments? Are city council meetings still where the public can view those on the internet?

How about a link if those Council Meetings can still be seen?
same ole

Lawrenceburg, TN

#38 Aug 16, 2013
women wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, now you have to ask yourself, why is Lewisburg the way it is today, yesterday and most likely tomorrow? Same people, same boards.
I think That is Grest

Columbia, TN

#39 Aug 16, 2013
women wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be great! For every former Mayor appointed themselves or get appointed to the local boards?
Maybe she could if appointed to the electric board might find out how the city was said to be overcharged for street lights for 7 years or more and if any other customers were also overcharged?
whitey

Columbia, TN

#41 Aug 16, 2013
Open Minded Democrat wrote:
I will only vote for blacks or non-white candidates. White men screwed up everything. Thank God we have Obama! Oh, and I'm a democrat too.
you are an idiot if you vote skin color....it shows you do not have the brain power to comprehend the issues. You probably think the world is flat too you yard bird. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spivey 20 hr Ho bag 30
MCHS baseball Tue Bystander 6
Sexuality Apr 23 Money For Nothing 3
Epiphany Apr 23 Money For Nothing 4
Circuit Court Clerk Election Apr 23 Dopeys 46
Tennessee State Troopers Are Bullies (Jan '15) Apr 22 Peace 63
I come in peace Apr 22 Stink Purple 16

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages