Report Lewisburg Cyberbullies

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Getting a rise out of people is one thing but using real names is disgusting.

Please report harassment to the police. No one deserves to be bullied online.

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
All posts harassing ppl will be reported to the authorities.
Lol

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Wonder how Justin Beiber deals with this kind of thing??? I see his name everywhere!!!!! That 1st ammendment right is such a pain in the butt!!!
Lol

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Oh and I just read that Jodie Foster is gay. You better get to reporting that! Bless her

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Heres an idea... grow a pair and deal with the fact that a rumor mill is gonna happen, website or no, and anyone stupid enough to not check the facts deserves what they get. If someone is posting something that is TRUE, why not use the real names? If someone is posting something that is false, then we can tell said person that someones talking a lot of crap.... and likely by what they are saying, track that person down. We can also call the original poster on their BS.
Observation

Columbia, TN

#6 Feb 23, 2013
I'm sure that the police in Lewisburg have enough on their plate without some idiot reporting every other post on this site to them. U must be some kind of freaking idiot to think with all the crime around they have the time to mess with some anonymous posting that some teenager or retard wrote. Hey Mr.Report u are a stupid ignorant human for thinking that it will help. If u don't like the stuff on here don't read it. I wish we knew ur name so it could be listed on here.
Get over it

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Go look at other topix sites. Try Portland tn. It is nothing but people's names. Gossip is gossip. It has been around since the dawn of time only now technology has created new ways for it to spread. I also agree that the police have much more important business to take care of than what people on topix are gossiping about. I'm sure there are plenty of Christian chat groups that u can join if u are trying to go cold turkey.
Dlite

Columbia, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2013
The police both present and prior are just as guilty of spreading gossip on this site as everyone else in this town. Right here, in this very thread. Tisk, Tisk. Look close, think back and ask yourself who's career might have been effected by a WAXO story or two? Nothing like a superiority complex scorned.

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2013
I said report harassment not gossip. Do you know how to read?

Be gone troll...

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Certain factors that can change a harassment charge from a misdemeanor to a serious felony include:

Many states have separate laws for specific types of harassment, such as stalking and cyberstalking (electronic harassment).

If the person is a repeat offender If the person is under a restraining order If the harassment is a hate crime
The Joker

Dunlap, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2013
If you don't want to be harassed stay off of Lewisburg topix.
ummm

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Report wrote:
Getting a rise out of people is one thing but using real names is disgusting.
Please report harassment to the police. No one deserves to be bullied online.
Waaa Waaa peez dont tell my mommie waaaa waaa what a total dumb ass you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Captain Ds (Apr '14) 5 hr Not holding my br... 14
Animal Shelters 11 hr so much is needed 3
2000 gallon water fee? 13 hr laughing at you 34
does anyone know of any haunted places in marsh... (May '11) 14 hr Open your eyes 23
BriAnna Thornhill? ? 15 hr duh 2
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Wed Does any one Know 13,172
Positive Reasons To Live or Work in Lewisburg Wed Did you know 34

Flood Warning for Marshall County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News