First Prev
of 6
Next Last
No changes

Lewisburg, TN

#101 May 12, 2013
suk for what wrote:
seems to me someone is mad they hubby did not win, aww, suck it up like the rest and move on and support your city not the man, the city. all have moved on its a new week Millie , now its everyone's job to watch for dirty moves, lets see how many jobs Birmingham company gets from the city now!!!!!!!!! oh yea millie how about cutting down on some of that make up you wear , you look like the clown you act like hahahahahahaha
Looks like you are a jealous millie wannabe who probably does not have a single real friend in this world (I would not want to be friends with an idiot like you, you would embarrass me too much).

Millie is "real", what you get is what you get, no big act, a lot of fun and a productive life....no problem there, is there? I didn't think so.
It is a shame you have so much hate in your life. It shows the people how you and people like you have no real lives.

I think it also makes people like you feel better when you "try" to down someone else and it clearly shows how classless and sad you really are. Feeling better about yourself??? I hope so....this is as good as it will get in your sorry butt existence.
Now please, for your own sake, get off the computer before you make a bigger fool of yourself.
Mae Mills

Lewisburg, TN

#102 May 12, 2013
Anyone can be arrested and plastered on mug websites to be used as merchandise for some people who don't know the person or people they are raking in the easy money off of. They don't know their values nor the situation. It happened to me and I am here on Mother's Day stating this information. I know I will stand before GOD and how I am as a mother. I will give my life for my children and yes even go to jail for trying to communicate to the police. I just noticed a web site that had my name and I couldn't afford to pay to see exactly what they were to profit off of. I am going to get a copy of that arrest. I am pleased to say the lawyer and the judge knew me as a mother who loved her child. If you haven't had the rug pulled out from under you by a child who doesn't have critical thinking skills then you haven't walked in my grief.
A man in running for Mayor who has been arrested. I don't know the man but if he feels the need to become Mayor I too, have that feeling.
Do the best that you can. You don't know what is coming down around you. That's why it's very important to be who you are, always.
School teachers don't keep things from parents. You don't know what harm you are doing when a parent doesn't know what is going on.
SweetBrown

Sevierville, TN

#103 May 12, 2013
http://www.mugshotsonline.com/tennessee/lewis... hope this saves you a buck sista u no aint nobody got time for that
Shocked

United States

#104 May 12, 2013
Mae Mills wrote:
Anyone can be arrested and plastered on mug websites to be used as merchandise for some people who don't know the person or people they are raking in the easy money off of. They don't know their values nor the situation. It happened to me and I am here on Mother's Day stating this information. I know I will stand before GOD and how I am as a mother. I will give my life for my children and yes even go to jail for trying to communicate to the police. I just noticed a web site that had my name and I couldn't afford to pay to see exactly what they were to profit off of. I am going to get a copy of that arrest. I am pleased to say the lawyer and the judge knew me as a mother who loved her child. If you haven't had the rug pulled out from under you by a child who doesn't have critical thinking skills then you haven't walked in my grief.
A man in running for Mayor who has been arrested. I don't know the man but if he feels the need to become Mayor I too, have that feeling.
Do the best that you can. You don't know what is coming down around you. That's why it's very important to be who you are, always.
School teachers don't keep things from parents. You don't know what harm you are doing when a parent doesn't know what is going on.
It never ceases to amaze me any more when some dumba$$ uses their real name not only to bring shame on themselves but to embarrass their family members. No wonder you spend time in jail. And on mothers day no less. If I was your child I would disown you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105 May 20, 2013
Mae Mills wrote:
You my love, are a complete idiot. Just be silent and read. It helps others believe you aren't the village idiot. Otherwise wear a sign that reads: To dumb to live

That's all...
winner

Lawrenceburg, TN

#106 May 21, 2013
Did he win?
face palm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#107 May 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You my love, are a complete idiot. Just be silent and read. It helps others believe you aren't the village idiot. Otherwise wear a sign that reads: To dumb to live
That's all...
There's an old saying: Let sleeping dogs lie. No need to keep re-digging this grave. Let it bury itself again...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108 May 21, 2013
face palm wrote:
<quoted text>There's an old saying: Let sleeping dogs lie. No need to keep re-digging this grave. Let it bury itself again...
I'm sorry. I foolishly thought this website gave each poster the opportunity to comment as he or she deemed necessary. Thank you for enlightening me to how you believe it should work. Your opinion matters to me.
Dave

Lewisburg, TN

#109 May 21, 2013
What did happen here? Did he do OK? Who cared about a mug shot?
2nd best

Lewisburg, TN

#110 May 22, 2013
Dave wrote:
What did happen here? Did he do OK? Who cared about a mug shot?
Lets just say. If you needed a free meal you might of voted for him. I think he compiled 16% of the vote. It looked like his supporters ran an obamma style smear campaign but it didn't work out for them all that well, oh well.
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#111 May 22, 2013
2nd best wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just say. If you needed a free meal you might of voted for him. I think he compiled 16% of the vote. It looked like his supporters ran an obamma style smear campaign but it didn't work out for them all that well, oh well.
So now you admit only 16% of the population is on food stamps. You idiots keep changing that number so often it has become obvious you really don't know what it is. It is just a convenient way to slam your imaginary opposition. All the while you are slamming others, you are only making an as s of yourself and helping others decide to vote AGAINST your party. You're so full of BS I can smell you through my computer screen. ROFLMAO at you!! What a dumba ss!
read right

Lawrenceburg, TN

#112 May 22, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you admit only 16% of the population is on food stamps. You idiots keep changing that number so often it has become obvious you really don't know what it is. It is just a convenient way to slam your imaginary opposition. All the while you are slamming others, you are only making an as s of yourself and helping others decide to vote AGAINST your party. You're so full of BS I can smell you through my computer screen. ROFLMAO at you!! What a dumba ss!
Looks like you read what you want to read. Good little liberal. The way I read it was he recieved votes from those he fed and in another seperate sentence they said he received 16 percent of the total votes. Stop smelling screens...a bit creepy if you ask me.
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#113 May 22, 2013
read right wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you read what you want to read. Good little liberal. The way I read it was he recieved votes from those he fed and in another seperate sentence they said he received 16 percent of the total votes. Stop smelling screens...a bit creepy if you ask me.
LMAO!!!!
read right

Lawrenceburg, TN

#114 May 22, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
Most idiots would be laughing over what they did. Your liberal party has been in the news lately. I would not want to be them.
last lol

Columbia, TN

#115 May 22, 2013
well he will have the last laugh , what was done was wrong . and as far as the vote 6900 registered to vote in the city and less then 1300 voted. the truth is the folks of this town did not get what they wanted, and it is the fault of the folks of this town. all any want to do is bitch about things here, but when it comes time to do something, those same folks are no shows. As far as what we did get as a mayor, well that will show in a few years what a bad choice was made, til then all we can do is wait, this finger pointing is only hurting the city as a whole. esp. those on here always slamming other in a bad light, it goes to show there is no respect in this town and it is and will forever be know as looserburg , yes you and me all of us on here need to grow up and do what best for town, take a long look at what you do then judge others,
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#116 May 22, 2013
last lol wrote:
well he will have the last laugh , what was done was wrong . and as far as the vote 6900 registered to vote in the city and less then 1300 voted. the truth is the folks of this town did not get what they wanted, and it is the fault of the folks of this town. all any want to do is bitch about things here, but when it comes time to do something, those same folks are no shows. As far as what we did get as a mayor, well that will show in a few years what a bad choice was made, til then all we can do is wait, this finger pointing is only hurting the city as a whole. esp. those on here always slamming other in a bad light, it goes to show there is no respect in this town and it is and will forever be know as looserburg , yes you and me all of us on here need to grow up and do what best for town, take a long look at what you do then judge others,
"...the truth is the folks of this town did not get what they wanted..." ROFLMFAO!!! PLEASE! I beg you! Stop it before I bust a gut!! Every muthafukin person got what they wanted!! If they didn't vote, they got what they have commin to them! If the voters didn't get others to the poll, they got what they have commin to them! LMFAO!!! Please!

Let me tell you a little story:

A man died and went to heaven. St. Peter greeted him and said, "Buddy, I hate to have to tell you that there was a little mistake. You were suppose to go the other way. BUT!! Since we are fair, we are gonna let you check out both places and then choose yourself." So, St. Pete sent him down the elevator to hell to check it out.

As the doors came open he saw beautiful lush golf greens as far as the eye could see. He saw his old dead political buddies having a ball at the bar. They called him over and cheered and the went golfing all day long. Drinkin and golfing they went.

At the end of the day, the man had to go back up the elevator to heaven to check it out the next morning. It was pretty nice. There were angels playing harps floating on clouds, kinda okay and all. He past the day by just kinda hum-hawing around and waving at strangers waving at him. At the end of the day, St. Pete met back up with him and asked if he had decided which way he was going.

"Well," he finally said, "it was nice and all in heaven, but hell had a lot more going in his style." So, down the elevator the man went. When he got to hell, the doors opened and all he saw was a dry arid landscape. His buddies were all in rags and screaming in pain. He looked at the devil and asked what happened. "Yesterday it was wonderful."

The devil smiled wide and laughed. "Yesterday was the campaign, today you voted." Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#117 May 22, 2013
read right wrote:
<quoted text>
Most idiots would be laughing over what they did. Your liberal party has been in the news lately. I would not want to be them.
Watch who you are calling a liberal you double dippen racist! I've never been a liberal in all my life! But I've never been a dumb suckin stupid republicant either!!! LMAFAO!! You people are the most stupidest people I have ever had the displeasure to meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst factory 1 hr Guesty 10
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) 1 hr Ms Manners 68
Fireworks 1 hr Rain man 3
No rental properties! Thu Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Jun 22 thereturn of some... 10
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Jun 21 Pbj 20
Cabe Pawn Store Jun 20 Swept 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages