Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Uncle Si wrote:
I just noticed that Williams has a Collins listed as his campaign treasurer on his signs. Any relation to the Collins "Boss Hogg" political machine in this town? The same Boss Hogg machine that gave us our useless county mayor?
. I believe that is Jane Collins and he purposely chose someone from out of state for this position. Check your facts.
Bill For Mayor

Mount Pleasant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

James wrote:
<quoted text>. I believe that is Jane Collins and he purposely chose someone from out of state for this position. Check your facts.
Sir, See how the opposition to bill williams puts out negativity?Not good for farrar or bingham. Sad si must be hooked up with one of them. He sure has a negative attitude. When you can't say anything positive about your guy you try to cut up the others any way possible, even if you have to amke up things.
Smart people read right through people like si. He seems to be a sad soul. Bill For Mayor
James

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Jane Collins knows no one in this town.
Ann

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

She is strictly an accountant. No local ties. Has not lived here very long.
Friend of a Friend

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

James wrote:
Jane Collins knows no one in this town.
That is what we need, someone not from around here. Too much damage was done in the past. We need the fresh thoughts with no connections.

I am so glad Bill Williams decided to run and do his part to help the people of lewisburg..
I trust Bill will always do the right thing.(We need him!!!!!)
yes

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding business back? What the hell. Gerg Lowe has brought more business to Lewisburg in the last two years than anyone had in the last ten years. You must be retarded or kin to Farrar to make such a stupid statement. You really need to talk with the members of the IDB Board, all major businessmen in Lewisburg, and maybe you might get enlightened on how much recruiting Greg L. has actually done for this city with the approval of the currect mayor and council. Hell, I bet Farrar doesn't even know the role that Jamie Stitt and Tommy Burns plays in the recruitment of jobs to Lewisburg. If Farrar is elected there will be no time to teach him. Have been told that Greg will be one of the first people Farrar will fire if elected. Again, how stupid. Mayor doesn't have that power and Greg is one of the best things going for Lewisburg. It really doesn't matter because come Tuesday, Jim Bingham is gong to be elected Mayor of Lewisburg, which is a good thing for Lewisburg.
Greg does a fine job......I hear MF and TD are starting their victory cookout starting about 1 p.m. on tuesday...At T.D.s house...Whether or not that statement is true....guess we will see...if you see them cookingout tuesday afternoon....You can feed 400 people...b....that does not mean they are going to vote for you....Hell..it is free food...free food atracts people...
Uncle Si

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

James wrote:
<quoted text>. I believe that is Jane Collins and he purposely chose someone from out of state for this position. Check your facts.
I was checking, that was why I asked questions. I never stated any facts. I merely asked if she was tied to Boss Hogg.
interested supporter

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

no to williams wife wrote:
<quoted text>
so bill will lay down...hmmm...glad i voted for farrar. he is not scared to tell it like it is. bill will just be a sell out like the rest, like he was a sell out with the hotel. if you vote for bill you are voting for the roberts, woods and roberts have been touring him around their click, trying to break him in, just in case he wins, well i got news for you, he will not win, most in this town same the same thing, "we don't know him or never heard of him, so i seems his wife whom is crazy put him up to this". do we want his wife, who fail as prz of the chamber who failed at prez of civic group here in town, what influence will she have over him. get your facts right...the best for the job is farrar.
Bill's wife is not a candidate for mayor. She should be left out of this discussion.
Bye-Bye Mike

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Time for Farrar to leave town.
money

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bye-Bye Mike wrote:
Time for Farrar to leave town.
I wish you were right but there is just too much money for him and Ty's brother to make on the criminal aspect of our city. People please remember that Rob plans to run for public defender next year against Ms. Hargrove.
Supporter

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

money wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were right but there is just too much money for him and Ty's brother to make on the criminal aspect of our city. People please remember that Rob plans to run for public defender next year against Ms. Hargrove.
Good, he's got my vote.
Loser

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Supporter wrote:
<quoted text> Good, he's got my vote.
I guess that just like most of the clients that are assigned to him by the courts, that you too are a LOSER or just kin to him.
too funny

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

The last laugh in Farrar...Instead of victor party....They had the biggest loser party...
Guess you see that the people did not buy the smoke you were tryng o blow up their ass...LOL....
wow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

at-least bill lost, that was everyone's goal
Real Loser

Mount Pleasant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

wow wrote:
You are such a loser. It must be very sad to be you. No wonder you go nowhere in life. You are the real loser.
Jim

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

wow wrote:
Why do you have so much hate for Bill?
James

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Good bye Mike! Such a LOSER!!
No changes

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Why would someone with so much baggage even consider to run? It was out of personal revenge, nothing more, nothing less.

Furthermore...His idiot friend who is trusted somehow to cut hair was lucky we had so many scumbags here or he wouldn't of gotten a single vote.

Let's make sure this never happens again. Good people need to register and get out there to vote, just like all the worthless pieces of doo-doo do. Election day is the only day they actually do something (for themselves).

I don't care what your bubba friend told you, your vote does count.

Personally, I don't think the best man was elected, but will support our mayor until his four years are up. I will be really surprised if anything changes "around here, ya hear?".
its over

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Michael, Ty, and Ronald have all been defeated. The peope have spoken loud and clear. I am very happy that the people had enough pride in Lewiburg not to elect these people but its over with now and lets move on and leave the three stooges alone and let them live their lives.
suk for what

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

seems to me someone is mad they hubby did not win, aww, suck it up like the rest and move on and support your city not the man, the city. all have moved on its a new week Millie , now its everyone's job to watch for dirty moves, lets see how many jobs Birmingham company gets from the city now!!!!!!!!! oh yea millie how about cutting down on some of that make up you wear , you look like the clown you act like hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Norman Dalton 9 min MaeLovesBen 86
Conspiracy? MCHS TEACHER 48 min bystander 14
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr In medicine 8,471
grotesque and obese 1 hr Here is an Idea 32
Liggett - 4 more years (Aug '10) 1 hr Cornersville 21
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
Animal Control 3 hr White Drive 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••