James

Lewisburg, TN

#61 May 3, 2013
Serious Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be a little bit smarter than you. It looks like you vote for the wrong reason, so I will go in and vote (for Billy Williams) and bring my wife to cancel out your vote. Nobody knows if the picture was there anywho. You seem to be a real sucker and no wonder we have certain people in office.
Same old stuff. Lewisburg will never go forward. Bill. Williams says just " move forward"
wow

Columbia, TN

#62 May 4, 2013
funny , they must be really scared of farrar wow is all i can say at this point
what

Columbia, TN

#63 May 4, 2013
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
since you know so much and everything you know is a proven fact .. Let me clear something up for you .. Mf was not fired from shelbyville pd he resigned in case you dont understand what that means he voluntarily quit due to he was a single parent and needed a career more flexable .. If you people want to know anything about him go to his office and ask him he will be glad to tell you .. And as far as his dad owning a trailer park .. My dad owns an old ugly 62 chevy which is irrelevant just like the trailer park .. And for his brother mf is not his brothers keeper so what he also does is irrelevant also .. So do you have any mor facts ?? You seem to know a lot ..
was it get fired or resgn???? In that case,what would most people do???RESIGN
what

Columbia, TN

#64 May 4, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
I am tired of the same clique always controlling Lewisburg. The fact that "they" are so afraid of Farrar as to put his mug shot on the wall at City Hall tells me everything I need to know. He scares the Hell out of the people who have held this town back for years. That's enough to get my vote.
no one is afraid of farrar.....everyone knows he is a joke....
if he is not sfraid of telling the things that he has been caught up in....WHY DOES HE NOT DEFEND HIMSELF????or is it he does not want all the truth to be HEARD....
Goodbye Mike

Columbia, TN

#65 May 4, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is afraid of farrar.....everyone knows he is a joke....
if he is not sfraid of telling the things that he has been caught up in....WHY DOES HE NOT DEFEND HIMSELF????or is it he does not want all the truth to be HEARD....
I would be willing to bet Farrar has already posted a lot about himself on this site or his good buddy Dalton is doing it. The truth is he is a joke and has no clue about anything except how to screw people out of money. He probably can't tell you what the president's first name is but can damn sure tell you tell you how much cash it takes to get you out of jail on a DUI. The guy talks a good game and really thinks he is somebody because his daddy has a little money, but he is nothing more than a piece of sh*t wanting attention. You can bet he will be packing up and leaving Lewisburg on May the 8th. Wonder what town will be lucky enough to have the great Mike Farrar as their new resident?
gutter mind

Franklin, NC

#66 May 4, 2013
I am stuffing the ballot box for "Slick Willie". I have the key to the absentee voter system.
Uncle Si

Lawrenceburg, TN

#67 May 4, 2013
Serious Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be a little bit smarter than you. It looks like you vote for the wrong reason, so I will go in and vote (for Billy Williams) and bring my wife to cancel out your vote. Nobody knows if the picture was there anywho. You seem to be a real sucker and no wonder we have certain people in office.
The picture didn't make up my mind. Farrar has rubbed "them" the wrong way for years, and that's all I need to know to see that he's the man for me this time around. In the next election, I can always vote against him if he proves to be a screw up. He can't do any worse than the good ole boys and their puppets have done. By the way, my wife canceled your wife. So I guess we're even.
The Answer is Williams

Lewisburg, TN

#68 May 4, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
The picture didn't make up my mind. Farrar has rubbed "them" the wrong way for years, and that's all I need to know to see that he's the man for me this time around. In the next election, I can always vote against him if he proves to be a screw up. He can't do any worse than the good ole boys and their puppets have done. By the way, my wife canceled your wife. So I guess we're even.
Oh, you mean like: People tell you not to touch a burning grill because they know it is hot. But you....with all your ultimate wisdom, kind of knowing it is hot....but wants to put the notion to rest that the hot grill is hot, touches it anyhow.
Once you commit to touching it, and actually get burned, you can say you will not touch it next time. Is that what you are going to do????

By the way....I don't have a wife but I am sure a lot of smart people cancelled out your wife's vote.
Not Right

Lewisburg, TN

#69 May 5, 2013
People please stop the bickering. I read most of the stink on here, the newspaper and spoke with people in the know. Mr Williams is the only one I see who wants the job solely to help the city. Sometimes the one who talks the least, knows the most.
Uncle Si

Lawrenceburg, TN

#70 May 5, 2013
The Answer is Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like: People tell you not to touch a burning grill because they know it is hot. But you....with all your ultimate wisdom, kind of knowing it is hot....but wants to put the notion to rest that the hot grill is hot, touches it anyhow.
Once you commit to touching it, and actually get burned, you can say you will not touch it next time. Is that what you are going to do????
By the way....I don't have a wife but I am sure a lot of smart people cancelled out your wife's vote.
What the Hell does a grill have to do with anything? Do you always speak in parables? Farrar has first-hand experience with the policies and people that are holding business back in this town. Perhaps he can change that. It beats four more years of another good ole boy puppet.
wow

Columbia, TN

#71 May 5, 2013
if they were not scared they would not be bashing him so much, milie must be getting worried now hahahahahahahahaqhaha
are you stupid

Lewisburg, TN

#72 May 5, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Hell does a grill have to do with anything? Do you always speak in parables? Farrar has first-hand experience with the policies and people that are holding business back in this town. Perhaps he can change that. It beats four more years of another good ole boy puppet.
Holding business back? What the hell. Gerg Lowe has brought more business to Lewisburg in the last two years than anyone had in the last ten years. You must be retarded or kin to Farrar to make such a stupid statement. You really need to talk with the members of the IDB Board, all major businessmen in Lewisburg, and maybe you might get enlightened on how much recruiting Greg L. has actually done for this city with the approval of the currect mayor and council. Hell, I bet Farrar doesn't even know the role that Jamie Stitt and Tommy Burns plays in the recruitment of jobs to Lewisburg. If Farrar is elected there will be no time to teach him. Have been told that Greg will be one of the first people Farrar will fire if elected. Again, how stupid. Mayor doesn't have that power and Greg is one of the best things going for Lewisburg. It really doesn't matter because come Tuesday, Jim Bingham is gong to be elected Mayor of Lewisburg, which is a good thing for Lewisburg.
Uncle Si

Lawrenceburg, TN

#73 May 5, 2013
are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding business back? What the hell. Gerg Lowe has brought more business to Lewisburg in the last two years than anyone had in the last ten years. You must be retarded or kin to Farrar to make such a stupid statement. You really need to talk with the members of the IDB Board, all major businessmen in Lewisburg, and maybe you might get enlightened on how much recruiting Greg L. has actually done for this city with the approval of the currect mayor and council. Hell, I bet Farrar doesn't even know the role that Jamie Stitt and Tommy Burns plays in the recruitment of jobs to Lewisburg. If Farrar is elected there will be no time to teach him. Have been told that Greg will be one of the first people Farrar will fire if elected. Again, how stupid. Mayor doesn't have that power and Greg is one of the best things going for Lewisburg. It really doesn't matter because come Tuesday, Jim Bingham is gong to be elected Mayor of Lewisburg, which is a good thing for Lewisburg.
If you are so sure of the outcome, why are you so worried? People who are 100% confident don't spend time writing paragraphs about why their guy should win.
are you stupid

Lewisburg, TN

#74 May 5, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so sure of the outcome, why are you so worried? People who are 100% confident don't spend time writing paragraphs about why their guy should win.
Iam not worried, just can't get over some of the ignorant statements dealing with the mayor's job and his power and experience that is being made by those that support Farrar. He is only out for revenge against the city in my opinion but even if he won, he would be powerless against any council elected and the IDB Board and you can take that to the bank.
Think About it

Lewisburg, TN

#75 May 5, 2013
Why can't we all just get along and vote for Bill Williams and bring this city back to it's feet????

I hope Jim B. and Farrar the very best but if you want a serious mayor who is capable of doing the job, Bill Williams is the only pick.

The position is a serious position, and Bill has no axes to grind, he just wants a chance to help the city.

Help Bill help you. Highly consider Bill Williams for City Mayor, Tuesday May 7th.
Uncle Si

Lawrenceburg, TN

#76 May 6, 2013
Think About it wrote:
Why can't we all just get along and vote for Bill Williams and bring this city back to it's feet????
I hope Jim B. and Farrar the very best but if you want a serious mayor who is capable of doing the job, Bill Williams is the only pick.
The position is a serious position, and Bill has no axes to grind, he just wants a chance to help the city.
Help Bill help you. Highly consider Bill Williams for City Mayor, Tuesday May 7th.
You should work for one of the two major parties. You are doing nothing more than pimp your candidate under the guise of looking nice and conciliatory. Just go ahead and use Democrat/Republican tactics and tell us what is best for us, why don't you?
Think About it

Lewisburg, TN

#77 May 6, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
You should work for one of the two major parties. You are doing nothing more than pimp your candidate under the guise of looking nice and conciliatory. Just go ahead and use Democrat/Republican tactics and tell us what is best for us, why don't you?
The reason I am nice is because, I am nice, any problems there? Yes I am a Bill Williams supporter and I think he would be best for you, me and the entire city. I hope I helped you.
WIN BILL WIN

Lawrenceburg, TN

#78 May 6, 2013
For the good of the city we hope Bill Williams wins the election!!!!
Uncle Si

Lawrenceburg, TN

#79 May 6, 2013
I just noticed that Williams has a Collins listed as his campaign treasurer on his signs. Any relation to the Collins "Boss Hogg" political machine in this town? The same Boss Hogg machine that gave us our useless county mayor?
back up

Lawrenceburg, TN

#80 May 6, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
I just noticed that Williams has a Collins listed as his campaign treasurer on his signs. Any relation to the Collins "Boss Hogg" political machine in this town? The same Boss Hogg machine that gave us our useless county mayor?
Now, now...the county mayor has nice hair and knows hams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CalsonicKansei 1 hr Union yes vote 2
To the other woman (Oct '15) 10 hr Keyed 32
Rebel flag wavers get what they deserve in prison 14 hr Nom 10
Happy Birthday (Mar '12) Mar 20 Happy Birthday 6
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Mar 17 FreddyJ 3
Did "Friend" die? Mar 16 drdolittle 2
Anyone Know Robby Allen From Lewisburg? Mar 15 OldFriend 1

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance