no to williams wife

Nashville, TN

#21 Apr 26, 2013
not a losers here, i have a job, but i do feel my hometown has lost.....you claim he knows best, then why has he not stated any plans like the other two have. what is bills plan Millie? does he have one or is he going to wing it. lets here what makes him so great, he has not put any notice out like the other in the paper other then a pic of him and that wife of his, other then the Roberts and Kennedy's need someone in office to help push their issues. you say is so right for the job, well lets here it, what will he do to help my hometown that i grew up in.
OUR BEST BET

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Apr 27, 2013
no to williams wife wrote:
not a losers here, i have a job, but i do feel my hometown has lost.....you claim he knows best, then why has he not stated any plans like the other two have. what is bills plan Millie? does he have one or is he going to wing it. lets here what makes him so great, he has not put any notice out like the other in the paper other then a pic of him and that wife of his, other then the Roberts and Kennedy's need someone in office to help push their issues. you say is so right for the job, well lets here it, what will he do to help my hometown that i grew up in.
I am not milli and I guess you can't read. You were not called a loser, just a sore loser, don't be so defensive. You can also have a job but not be productive. What did this lady ever do to you? I spoke will bill williams and spoke with one other and heard everything I needed to hear.
There is a big difference between talking about this and that to get elected and actually having the ability to do it once the situation is in front of you. Who is best to handle the many different situations that come your way as mayor? My bet is with bill. I haven't heard of any real plans from the others that impressed me.
Again, I am not milli and I only saying this again because you seem to have some sort of disability which prevents you from understanding things.
If you lived here for so long, how the heck did you and your entire family ever allow this city to get in the state it is? At least bill is trying to do something to better the city by running. All you seem to be good at is bitchingg about his wife for some crazy reason and spreading your negativity. Is that all you got, if so, that alone is sad.
not bills wife

Nashville, TN

#23 Apr 27, 2013
OUR BEST BET wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not milli and I guess you can't read. You were not called a loser, just a sore loser, don't be so defensive. You can also have a job but not be productive. What did this lady ever do to you? I spoke will bill williams and spoke with one other and heard everything I needed to hear.
There is a big difference between talking about this and that to get elected and actually having the ability to do it once the situation is in front of you. Who is best to handle the many different situations that come your way as mayor? My bet is with bill. I haven't heard of any real plans from the others that impressed me.
Again, I am not milli and I only saying this again because you seem to have some sort of disability which prevents you from understanding things.
If you lived here for so long, how the heck did you and your entire family ever allow this city to get in the state it is? At least bill is trying to do something to better the city by running. All you seem to be good at is bitchingg about his wife for some crazy reason and spreading your negativity. Is that all you got, if so, that alone is sad.
ok, lets here that plan, cause no one else in this town has herd it from him, what is it he wants to do and how does he plan to do it, you all say he is best well why is that.
OUR BEST BET

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Apr 27, 2013
not bills wife wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, lets here that plan, cause no one else in this town has herd it from him, what is it he wants to do and how does he plan to do it, you all say he is best well why is that.
First of all, you have to be able to read to understand anything. Your spelling tells me you may have a problem. Reading your post it also tells me you haven't spoke with bill personally. Are you afraid of bill/milli or are you a known troublemaker? I spoke with bill and asked him myself and was impressed with his responses, why don't you?
character

Monroe, NC

#25 Apr 27, 2013
I will not be voting for Farrar. His background speaks volumns about his character. Been arrested,dismissed fron the shelbyville p.d., wrote all kinds of junk about people on signs outside his business. I will vote for Bingham or Williams but not Farrar.
Voter

Lawrenceburg, TN

#26 Apr 27, 2013
character wrote:
I will not be voting for Farrar. His background speaks volumns about his character. Been arrested,dismissed fron the shelbyville p.d., wrote all kinds of junk about people on signs outside his business. I will vote for Bingham or Williams but not Farrar.
At first I was going with Big Jim but after hearing from them and hearing negative remarks from each of the camps, I think we decided to go with Billy Williams.
lol

Lyndhurst, NJ

#27 Apr 27, 2013
OUR BEST BET wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you have to be able to read to understand anything. Your spelling tells me you may have a problem. Reading your post it also tells me you haven't spoke with bill personally. Are you afraid of bill/milli or are you a known troublemaker? I spoke with bill and asked him myself and was impressed with his responses, why don't you?
to our best bet .. Seems you are educated and like to talk down to people.. i am educated as well and would like to bring something to your attention . I have all 3 candidates speak .. Jb's intentions are unclear due to he babbles about irrelevant non sense .. Bw's ideas come from mf's previous paper and radio ads .. If you read the question and answer in the tribune you will see most all of bw's answers reflect this ..check the tribune archives and decide for yourself .. Mf seems to be with one with the best intentions and most heart ..so before you trash him do a little more research . Also i am not a resident of this community so whoevr wins this will not affect me i am not a supporter of any of these gentlemen i just see the facts
Not as smart as you

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Apr 28, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
to our best bet .. Seems you are educated and like to talk down to people.. i am educated as well and would like to bring something to your attention . I have all 3 candidates speak .. Jb's intentions are unclear due to he babbles about irrelevant non sense .. Bw's ideas come from mf's previous paper and radio ads .. If you read the question and answer in the tribune you will see most all of bw's answers reflect this ..check the tribune archives and decide for yourself .. Mf seems to be with one with the best intentions and most heart ..so before you trash him do a little more research . Also i am not a resident of this community so whoevr wins this will not affect me i am not a supporter of any of these gentlemen i just see the facts
Do you know mike farrar? Do you know of any of his past issues people on the net have been discussing? I myself never raised a single issue about him except agreeing I too seen the signs he posted for the world to see which were not too nice.

It is obvious you did not do your homework which you are deserving of an incomplete score at best. I for one may not be as educated as you are but I was smart enough to notice you left out some facts that you should of, could of, but didn't see.

As for who sad what first; All politicians are going to say what they think is the right thing to say. So what if one said it before another? The important thing is they both agree they were good points and probably the only points.

After reading everything I still believe Bill Williams would be the better communicator, the better representative of the office and the coolest person in the room when things get tough. I can't stand there and say the same thing about the guy you support but can't vote for. Some of his past actions were not really what you would call mayor-like, but who am I to judge, I am just a registered voter in the city.

I don't believe people ask enough questions, except for maybe your repeated question which I tried to answer to the best of my ability which I am sure is still not good enough for you. It looks like you have more of a dog in this fight than you lead on to...just my opinion.

Hope I did not upset you. Try to have a good night. I have to get up early to go to work. A whole lot of lazy folks are depending on my tax money.
James H

Lewisburg, TN

#29 Apr 30, 2013
Mug shot???? Can't we all just get along????
not bill

Nashville, TN

#30 Apr 30, 2013
Not as smart as you wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know mike farrar? Do you know of any of his past issues people on the net have been discussing? I myself never raised a single issue about him except agreeing I too seen the signs he posted for the world to see which were not too nice.
It is obvious you did not do your homework which you are deserving of an incomplete score at best. I for one may not be as educated as you are but I was smart enough to notice you left out some facts that you should of, could of, but didn't see.
As for who sad what first; All politicians are going to say what they think is the right thing to say. So what if one said it before another? The important thing is they both agree they were good points and probably the only points.
After reading everything I still believe Bill Williams would be the better communicator, the better representative of the office and the coolest person in the room when things get tough. I can't stand there and say the same thing about the guy you support but can't vote for. Some of his past actions were not really what you would call mayor-like, but who am I to judge, I am just a registered voter in the city.
I don't believe people ask enough questions, except for maybe your repeated question which I tried to answer to the best of my ability which I am sure is still not good enough for you. It looks like you have more of a dog in this fight than you lead on to...just my opinion.
Hope I did not upset you. Try to have a good night. I have to get up early to go to work. A whole lot of lazy folks are depending on my tax money.
really you still have not answered the question, what is his plan? we know you think he is the coolest, but what is it he claims he will do for us?
Happy Pappy

Lawrenceburg, TN

#31 Apr 30, 2013
not bill wrote:
<quoted text>
really you still have not answered the question, what is his plan? we know you think he is the coolest, but what is it he claims he will do for us?
Hey bud,

I wouldn't answer you either. No one owes you an answer. What was the question? Being the coolest in politics is handling things in a professional manner, not raising cane, jumping to conclusuions, putting up silly billboards, etc. etc, etc.
Something like you may do. Any other questions?????
not bill

Nashville, TN

#32 Apr 30, 2013
Happy Pappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bud,
I wouldn't answer you either. No one owes you an answer. What was the question? Being the coolest in politics is handling things in a professional manner, not raising cane, jumping to conclusuions, putting up silly billboards, etc. etc, etc.
Something like you may do. Any other questions?????
first off the person told us to do our homework and ask questions. well why is it so hard to say what his plan is? folks have taken notice as you said we should ask and still no answer other then making comment as to to other person "he said , she said crap" . other then you thinking he is cool, you still not said what he claims he can do? read the past post here, no plan but told to ask, you claim to know him then what is it? why is it so hard to just say what make him better then the other two, weather you like them or not atleast the other two have stated a plan....do you know what a plan of action is? does he have his own or is he a wing it kind of guy? don't get mad because we are asking what you told us to ask, i seen all three speak, and your man bill did not do good at all, jim out spoke him, he could not get it together when i seen him twice he he had his speech on paper in front of him and all it was about was bs about factories , well we want to know what is in it for the town , there is more to us then just factories / don't be scared to take a stance pick a side and go with it, this in the middle bs is for those in Washington not in our home town., at the end of the day folks will not vote for bs, they want a plan, tell bill to get it together and stop letting his gal run things..
not bill

Nashville, TN

#33 Apr 30, 2013
Not as smart as you wrote:
<quoted text>
what issues? or do you mean when the woman from chapel hill got caught lying on him and had him arrested? did you know she got in trouble for lying on him? or are you talking out the signs he put in front of his building to let lewisburg residents know what you local government was doing behind your backs? i voted for him for that fact alone..signs signs signs everywhere i see signs, signs that some are scared of what will be found out if he gets in , i think it is shameful that we have a true person wanting to help folks on all levels and not just one click and the best you all can do is tell half truths on him to try to hurt him...well just to let you know that is what is gaining him support more then he has done on his own..with all the untruths being told, folks see what is going on and they see what very few are trying to do....and the fact is it does not matter who wins the fact is we all have to work together at the end of the town to rebuild this town. shame on me and everyone on this site, this site is a black eye to this town and should be use for more positive forms of communication. we all find time to get on here, but how many have found time to get involved. good day to you
Happy Pappy

Lawrenceburg, TN

#34 Apr 30, 2013
not bill wrote:
<quoted text>
what issues? or do you mean when the woman from chapel hill got caught lying on him and had him arrested? did you know she got in trouble for lying on him? or are you talking out the signs he put in front of his building to let lewisburg residents know what you local government was doing behind your backs? i voted for him for that fact alone..signs signs signs everywhere i see signs, signs that some are scared of what will be found out if he gets in , i think it is shameful that we have a true person wanting to help folks on all levels and not just one click and the best you all can do is tell half truths on him to try to hurt him...well just to let you know that is what is gaining him support more then he has done on his own..with all the untruths being told, folks see what is going on and they see what very few are trying to do....and the fact is it does not matter who wins the fact is we all have to work together at the end of the town to rebuild this town. shame on me and everyone on this site, this site is a black eye to this town and should be use for more positive forms of communication. we all find time to get on here, but how many have found time to get involved. good day to you
If you are not bill, who are you? I am a bit confused. The bill guy running for mayor wants to work with folks too.
info

United States

#35 Apr 30, 2013
not bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are not talking about the woman in chapel hill, we are talking about the case in Shelby ille on dec. 20, 2007 a.d not the one here in marshall county.
Lil ole me

Lewisburg, TN

#36 Apr 30, 2013
not bill wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, are you calmed down enough to talk? Isn't getting on here discussing matters "getting involved"? If someone is going to run for office they should expect questioning and comments from folks who have interest in the matter. I for one would like to see Bill Williams as our next mayor. I will not down your guy but please don't criticize me for telling how I feel Bill would be the better leader, communicator and is an overall people person. Perfect for the role as mayor. Was that to your liking? Just checking.
huh

Chapel Hill, TN

#37 Apr 30, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are not talking about the woman in chapel hill, we are talking about the case in Shelby ille on dec. 20, 2007 a.d not the one here in marshall county.
What happened in Shelbyville?
Are they real

Lawrenceburg, TN

#38 Apr 30, 2013
Heard Farrar's mugshot and arrest reports are on display on a bulletin board at city hall. Ex-LPD cop sent them over from Shelbyville. Are they real is my question?
yes

Charlotte, NC

#39 May 1, 2013
Are they real wrote:
Heard Farrar's mugshot and arrest reports are on display on a bulletin board at city hall. Ex-LPD cop sent them over from Shelbyville. Are they real is my question?
Yes, just ask most any one from Shelbyville. Also, ask about the deal with the police where he sort of resigned and see what they tell you.
JanIs

Lewisburg, TN

#40 May 1, 2013
Are they real wrote:
How could this be posted in city hall? Who is in control of this? Really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New restaurant on the Square 3 hr outsider looking in 11
kelsey foster 3 hr Buzz Kill 2
I'm disappointed 10 hr Hey disappointed 4
I miss Mae 14 hr Remember 34
Job fair 14 hr Cyber trouble Nee... 1
bad politix 20 hr username 8
hey hey hey (Jun '09) Tue JeffroBodean 44
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg People Search