First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wholebunchofidio ts

Antioch, TN

#41 Jul 22, 2014
she started out like everyone else. Yall are pigs to talk about a young adult like that.
bull

Cornersville, TN

#42 Jul 22, 2014
lawdog wrote:
1. You can not be made Chair of the county commission with out the full vote of yes by the county commission.
2.In the past 8 years there has been app. 60 miles of new water main put out in the county, and more to come.
3. Joe drives his own truck to all meets he has or rides with someone to meets, does not charge the county for miles or gas. No county car used.
4.He does not take county paid health Insurance, this is so some other employee of the county may have it and or hold down cost to county.
5. Has he done everything right, no but please someone name me someone who has and I will vote for him.

liar
Buster

United States

#43 Jul 22, 2014
Hey moron, most teens don't start out making $13.00. That may not sound like much but in Obama's America it's a blessing to a low income family. It's a slap in the face for the folks who have worked hard for years.
wholebunchofidiots wrote:
she started out like everyone else. Yall are pigs to talk about a young adult like that.
Wonderwoman13

Cornersville, TN

#44 Jul 22, 2014
I would gladly work for$13.00 an hour, then I wouldn't have to work outside of Lewisburg. I don't wear pretty little dresses nor am I a little young pretty thang, I just know how to work!!!
Bubba

Lewisburg, TN

#45 Aug 20, 2014
Wonderwoman13 wrote:
I would gladly work for$13.00 an hour, then I wouldn't have to work outside of Lewisburg. I don't wear pretty little dresses nor am I a little young pretty thang, I just know how to work!!!
Did not her BESTIE just get hired as a reporter for the paper? No bias there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabe Pawn Store 5 hr Uknow 7
worst factory 16 hr Guesty 12
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) Fri Ms Manners 68
Fireworks Fri Rain man 3
No rental properties! Thu Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Jun 22 thereturn of some... 10
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Jun 21 Pbj 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages