Man arrested making threats on this F...

Man arrested making threats on this Forum

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

News Flash

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
This in the news today June 26 2013. A man had his IP traced and now faces up to 10 years in prison for making threats using topix.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/Barren-Co-...
News Flash

Lawrenceburg, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Local yokel wrote:
barren Co, Ky is not this forum
Geeeeze I love people who don't know what they are talking about. I never is it was related to Lewisburg forum. Topix IS a forum. Lewisburg is just a section of that forum called Lewisburg Forum. If you Goggle Topix you will see an item listed called Topix Forum. Love you brainiacs that don't look before you leap.

Since: Jun 11

Thompsons Station, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2013
so how is this relevant here anyways? i havent seen too many, if any, threats made of this sort. noones saying "imma shoot you if i sees ya, bubba johnson" here to my knowledge. hell, according to the story hes not even going to jail for the threats, hes in more trouble for impersonating a cop to get the threat removed.
News Flash

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2013
some jerk wrote:
so how is this relevant here anyways? i havent seen too many, if any, threats made of this sort. noones saying "imma shoot you if i sees ya, bubba johnson" here to my knowledge. hell, according to the story hes not even going to jail for the threats, hes in more trouble for impersonating a cop to get the threat removed.
If you want to talk relevancy, a greater portion of Topix is non-relevant. This is relevant because one, it has been talked about before and two, there HAVE be threats made in the past (even by your own admittance), even though for the most part they were made by persons who would or could doubtfully ever follow through. Why do you feel the need to question the relevancy to start with? Bored and just looking for something to nitpick? Well, pick away if it floats your boat.

“De omnibus dubitandum.”

Since: Mar 08

Anywhere I hang my hat

#6 Jun 26, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeeze I love people who don't know what they are talking about. I never is it was related to Lewisburg forum. Topix IS a forum. Lewisburg is just a section of that forum called Lewisburg Forum. If you Goggle Topix you will see an item listed called Topix Forum. Love you brainiacs that don't look before you leap.
It would have been much more accurate to title your thread “Man arrested making threats on Topix”- but I suppose you needed to show us all your e-peen.

Your cry for attention was read and processed for what it was. Have a nice day.
In Other News

Columbia, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Now here is a "real scoop" for you crazy kids that just can't get enough Best of Lewisburg: Woman arrested at Walmart for Public Intoxication while walking around in a bathing suit. Too funny!
News Flash

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Agnostic and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been much more accurate to title your thread “Man arrested making threats on Topix”- but I suppose you needed to show us all your e-peen.
Your cry for attention was read and processed for what it was. Have a nice day.
That's the best you can do? Let's not interject on the subject, let's attack the method of delivery. You guys should start a whiners club. Many times, for self preservation, Topix does not always post discussions that have it's name in the title format to avoid posters bad mouthing them. But I suppose the bigger news is me. Wonderful.*eyes roll* Piss off cry baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CalsonicKansei 2 hr Just sayin 1
Rebel flag wavers get what they deserve in prison 2 hr Nom 10
Happy Birthday (Mar '12) Mar 20 Happy Birthday 6
To the other woman (Oct '15) Mar 18 homewrecker hater 31
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Mar 17 FreddyJ 3
Did "Friend" die? Mar 16 drdolittle 2
Anyone Know Robby Allen From Lewisburg? Mar 15 OldFriend 1

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance