Lewisburg Topix Tards
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LetsGetRetarded

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
This forum proves that the majority of people from Lewisburg have an extremely low IQ or may be borderline retarded.

Happy Thursday Topix Tards!

Durhhh!
vote for Bob

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I will cast my vote for BOB.
My Neightbors

Lawrenceburg, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
vote for Bob wrote:
I will cast my vote for BOB.
Are Lewesburg people vote for you? No take any for serious that you make fun us quesions and who has rights to ask?
what language

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
My Neightbors wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Lewesburg people vote for you? No take any for serious that you make fun us quesions and who has rights to ask?
"Are Lewisburg people vote for you?" "No take any for serious". Just what language are you speaking. I have heard redneck before but this is beyond that!! LOL
Mr Mensa

Chapel Hill, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
The only retarded people in Lewisburg are the idiots that post here, me excluded.
Signed, Betty Crocker
My Neightbors vote for me

Lawrenceburg, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2013
what language wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are Lewisburg people vote for you?" "No take any for serious". Just what language are you speaking. I have heard redneck before but this is beyond that!! LOL
As Bob is I will be? Not will I not sit for alegance but will stand? And no fringe on flag will be what I do and not take your quesiotions? You do have the right to ask and not take money not belong to you?

Was it because of all that blowing night and day some of those trains do? If Lewisburg officials would could they request they don't agree with what others posts that they resort to such vuglar language?

Lawrenceburg, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
My brother uncle is Basil Marceaux and he say what many things he taught me. Growing grass where grass dont grow and recall all permits. If you kill some one no you get murdured.

Here is he say I ham proud of. I like wabbits too.

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2013
My brother uncle is Basil Marceaux and he say what many things he taught me. Growing grass where grass dont grow and recall all permits. If you kill some one no you get murdured.

Here is he say I ham proud of. I like wabbits too.

here at youtube.com/watch...
Einstein

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2013
LetsGetRetarded wrote:
This forum proves that the majority of people from Lewisburg have an extremely low IQ or may be borderline retarded.
Durhhh!
Only 2% of people in the entire world have an IQ higher than mine.
what language

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2013
My Neightbors vote for me wrote:
<quoted text>
As Bob is I will be? Not will I not sit for alegance but will stand? And no fringe on flag will be what I do and not take your quesiotions? You do have the right to ask and not take money not belong to you?
Was it because of all that blowing night and day some of those trains do? If Lewisburg officials would could they request they don't agree with what others posts that they resort to such vuglar language?
BOB STOP IT. We all know it is you and at least learn to spell NEIGHBOR!!
God Knows

Columbia, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
what language wrote:
<quoted text>
BOB STOP IT. We all know it is you and at least learn to spell NEIGHBOR!!
Just goes to show how easly fooled some in Lewisburg are, or want to be, they don't seem to know the difference between good people and the bad?
Time will tell, hell waits those who tell lies and deceive!
Bob Who

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Are is the city water too blame for lewisburg intelagents? What are in our water? Can bacteria in water from dead cow lower brain workings? Does water deportment overcharge for poison in are waters? Does evil leeg of city council know? Is our ice cream safe from evil leeg of evil?
CrapForBrains

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
LOL @ the gibberish!

Typical for Lewisburg folk.
Choose wisely

Lawrenceburg, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
God Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show how easly fooled some in Lewisburg are, or want to be, they don't seem to know the difference between good people and the bad?
Time will tell, hell waits those who tell lies and deceive!
What about those who misquote the bible? Those who use out of context verses to push their own agenda? Are they no different than politicians? Do they use those ill understood words of God to control others? Instead of telling them about the good news? Are you more interested in sending who you chose to hell than to direct them with positive messages to heaven?

Don't be too quick to answer. Be wise and think on it a bit. I can either choose to use a leather whip to score your back into submission or a bowl of water to wash your feet. Put the whip down.
Only God Knows

Columbia, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Choose wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those who misquote the bible? Those who use out of context verses to push their own agenda? Are they no different than politicians? Do they use those ill understood words of God to control others? Instead of telling them about the good news? Are you more interested in sending who you chose to hell than to direct them with positive messages to heaven?
Don't be too quick to answer. Be wise and think on it a bit. I can either choose to use a leather whip to score your back into submission or a bowl of water to wash your feet. Put the whip down.
Could any send, any to hell, or do they do that on their own?

So do u threaten with a leather whip or offer to wash my feet, which did Jesus choose when it came to hearing the devils words or doing God's Works?

Matthew 4

Did the preacher they found floating in the Lewisburg Rock Creek mis quote the Bible or just offend any who did not want to hear or see the truth?

Choose wisely

Lawrenceburg, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Only God Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Could any send, any to hell, or do they do that on their own?
So do u threaten with a leather whip or offer to wash my feet, which did Jesus choose when it came to hearing the devils words or doing God's Works?
Matthew 4
Did the preacher they found floating in the Lewisburg Rock Creek mis quote the Bible or just offend any who did not want to hear or see the truth?
It is called judging without authority. You are constantly referring to others and judging them to hell. I never threatened you at all. Once again, you have chosen to take what someone says out of context and make it fit YOUR agenda.

Jesus used both a whip and a bowl of water, but for two different reasons. Sadly, in the end he was the one whipped.

Jesus uses a whip:
So he (Jesus) made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Another time he uses a bowl of water:
...he (Jesus) poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciplesí feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

With your Mat 4:10 quote are you accusing me of being Satan?

The Preacher that died in the creek was determined to be a suicide based on all the evidence and for you to continue labeling it as something more sinister is evil at best and ignorant at the least.

You have some serious problems or go to a church that has serious problems if this is what they teach you.
Just Asking

Columbia, TN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Choose wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those your exact words! taken from post 14?
"Don't be too quick to answer. Be wise and think on it a bit. I can either choose to use a leather whip to score your back into submission or a bowl of water to wash your feet. Put the whip down."

Sure don't want any to go to hell, just want them to save themselves if only words or questions could save them?
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Feb 2, 2013
LetsGetRetarded wrote:
Durhhh!
And the winner is......"LetsGetRetarded "
Choose wisely

Lawrenceburg, TN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those your exact words! taken from post 14?
"Don't be too quick to answer. Be wise and think on it a bit. I can either choose to use a leather whip to score your back into submission or a bowl of water to wash your feet. Put the whip down."
Sure don't want any to go to hell, just want them to save themselves if only words or questions could save them?
That was not a threat, it was hyperbole.

Hyperbole: Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

How can anyone save themselves? You never tell them what to do, you only tell them how to assure themselves a place in hell. A lot of help you are. I would never want to be lost and asking you for help, you'll only say, "Well if you go that way, you'll be in hell."
Direction To hell

Columbia, TN

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Choose wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not a threat, it was hyperbole.
Hyperbole: Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
How can anyone save themselves? You never tell them what to do, you only tell them how to assure themselves a place in hell. A lot of help you are. I would never want to be lost and asking you for help, you'll only say, "Well if you go that way, you'll be in hell."
Why would not the direction to hell not be helping?

Did even one of Lewisburg's public officials a past council man say "that he did not need anyone telling him, he was going to hell, for he knew that already"?
So if u was lost and to be told the direction to hell, not knowing the direction u are going, would that not be help? For does it seem some people just want to go to hell no matter what others say or can do?

Matthew 10
Verse 5-6
5 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of Judgment, than for that city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mchs and drugs 16 hr Guyfiddlesticks 19
Lewisburg is for such losers (Sep '15) Tue Ckort92 20
Anyone interested in combat sports Tue Ckort92 1
Tommy Lawell Home Construction: any comments? Tue lewisburgnottobad 1
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Tue Truth will set yo... 6
dirt cheap Tue Matter of fact 2
Dirt Cheap Tue bigjerry12 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages