pursuitofhappine ss

Charlotte, NC

#44 Apr 24, 2013
I would love love love to see what the Holy person who started this junk looks like. Its not stepping on my toes for I'm not far, I'm curvy in all the places that needs to be, but that doesn't make me any better than a 220 lbs woman. These very people your making fun off, have something obviously none of you that's being rude has, that's respect & compassion. Try being a decent human being for one day. Doubt you can! Maybe Lewisburg isn't full of skinny whores cause we all was raised to be women, full grown women, and not be bones.

Idk bout all you other men,or guys, but the guy I'm with is a sexy as hell man, and he loves my curves and the fact I got a ass, not some chicken wing, more like the chicken thigh! He like many other guys I've heard say, curves is where it is.

I agree, there is a way to big and such, but what are you getting out of bad mouthing them and saying all this cruel stuff on Topix. Is the poster and sexy beast?doubt it!! That's why you on here behind a fake name running your mouth. Smdh @ you idiots. If your not 15 posting this then grow the hell up.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45 Apr 25, 2013
pursuitofhappiness wrote:
I would love love love to see what the Holy person who started this junk looks like. Its not stepping on my toes for I'm not far, I'm curvy in all the places that needs to be, but that doesn't make me any better than a 220 lbs woman. These very people your making fun off, have something obviously none of you that's being rude has, that's respect & compassion. Try being a decent human being for one day. Doubt you can! Maybe Lewisburg isn't full of skinny whores cause we all was raised to be women, full grown women, and not be bones.

Idk bout all you other men,or guys, but the guy I'm with is a sexy as hell man, and he loves my curves and the fact I got a ass, not some chicken wing, more like the chicken thigh! He like many other guys I've heard say, curves is where it is.

I agree, there is a way to big and such, but what are you getting out of bad mouthing them and saying all this cruel stuff on Topix. Is the poster and sexy beast?doubt it!! That's why you on here behind a fake name running your mouth. Smdh @ you idiots. If your not 15 posting this then grow the hell up.
I can't see where you are any better dear. Aren't you doing the exact same thing to smaller women. Your jealousy runs deep in your every word. I may not agree with the topic but to put down others to try and prove your point puts you in that same ignorant catagory as those you mention.

Just so you are aware, most likely your man doesn't care for the odors associated with your "curves" rather he deals with it. In time he will eventually leave you for someone attractive, healthy and able to please him both in and out of bed. Curves are only fun when riding a roller coaster not a woman.
Hypocrite

United States

#46 Apr 25, 2013
You just like to post names online (Gary Woodard) and talk about them! You're a gossiping fat cow!
pursuitofhappine ss

Charlotte, NC

#47 Apr 25, 2013
Please, I don't care either way about fat or skinny. I'm just saying. Your observation on whether my man does or does not, doesn't bother me one bit. Have a good one.
pursuitofhappine ss

Charlotte, NC

#48 Apr 25, 2013
& you just cm on another post bringing his name in here. I done said I was sorry on that post if I was incorrect. But when I don't know and my kids along with others are around this individual, I wanted to know what his story was. So it is whatever.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49 Apr 25, 2013
Please, I don't care either way about fat or skinny. I'm just saying. Your observation on whether my man does or does not, doesn't bother me one bit. Have a good one.
Darling I was one pointing out to you what everyone else could clearly see by your post. Of course I'm assuming you are directing this post to me although that isn't clear because you don't appear to have the common sense to even quote who you are attacking. Let's say you brush up on your forum skills and come back to the thread once you can defend yourself. Otherwise you run the risk of others laughing at you not with you.

That's all...
the sand king

Chicago, IL

#50 Jun 3, 2013
This fat girl I mean really fat like whale fat was dancing and omg. I could smell her butt it smelled like nasty stinky poop ewwww it was so gross I can't get the smell out of my nose. Her stinky butt stained my nose going take months for me to get that smell out of my mind.
dum shet

Mauldin, SC

#51 Jun 3, 2013
the sand king wrote:
This fat girl I mean really fat like whale fat was dancing and omg. I could smell her butt it smelled like nasty stinky poop ewwww it was so gross I can't get the smell out of my nose. Her stinky butt stained my nose going take months for me to get that smell out of my mind.
You aint smellin her you is smellin the shet in yor head caus you such a dum shet.
the sand king

Chicago, IL

#52 Jun 3, 2013
dum shet wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint smellin her you is smellin the shet in yor head caus you such a dum shet.
Naw you smell like dumb shit lol. What's wrong I hurt your feelings lmao
So Flipping Awesome

United States

#54 Dec 17, 2013
Fat girl smell is the most horrible smell on earth. It's like a mixture of vag, buttcrack, sweat and just being dirty all in one whiff. It just marinates in their panties all day. I worked with a girl like this for 2 years. Turned my stomach.
LburgSux

Columbia, TN

#55 Dec 17, 2013
Loserburg folks love their all you eat buffets and food in general, and their asses and guts show it. That is why you always see fat Loserburg women with coons, no white human men want that nasty smelly ass
Obesity Kills

United States

#56 Dec 18, 2013
Lewisburg is full of these women. They simply just give up at life and wear pajamas everywhere. They date onlline and use terms like BBW! Seriously? When you have a healthy body there's no need to add the word "beautiful" to protect your self-esteem. There's nothing beautiful about heart disease. These women need to stop glorifying heart disease and hit the treadmill.
Wiser Bud

Schaumburg, IL

#57 Dec 18, 2013
Obesity Kills wrote:
Lewisburg is full of these women. They simply just give up at life and wear pajamas everywhere. They date onlline and use terms like BBW! Seriously? When you have a healthy body there's no need to add the word "beautiful" to protect your self-esteem. There's nothing beautiful about heart disease. These women need to stop glorifying heart disease and hit the treadmill.
so you must be just as ugly since you are having to use online dating . you need hit a head shrink cause you got mental issues .
FatWomenAreNasty

United States

#58 Aug 9, 2014
If Lewisburg had a fat tax and a buffet bar tax we would have a nice looking town. Just look around at these fat rejects. I hate taxes but d a m n!!!!
FatWomenAreNasty

United States

#59 Aug 9, 2014
I hate when jealous fat women say that fit women are just bones. You can have a nice curvy body and be slim too! Fatties are so jealous!
Ediblebra

Martinsburg, WV

#60 Aug 21, 2014
Well a large woman may have the same hygiene as a skinny girls but let's go over a few things. Every fat girls butt I've smelt never smells so great and hears why, more sweat and places to carry sweat, and consider the diet may not be as well so her farts me cause a little bit of poop to slip out each time, and honestly this has never stopped me from licking ass rather the big girls just stepped out of the shower or if she hasn't showered for 3 days dressed in slacks in 100 degree weather and she just pooped and wiped once I'm going in no matter what
curious

Knoxville, TN

#61 Aug 21, 2014
Well holy crap. The topics that come up on this site!! I have to say that I have dated big and skinny girls and it come down to this. Personality!!! But also to be fair if the person you are looking at Is not physically attractive to you then you will not pursue that person to find out about their personally. My wife is thick and beautiful. She has a great personality and she knows how to bath properly. She is not lazy and eats healthy. She is thick where it counts and I'm sure someone will have something smartassed to say yo my post. But keep on loving whoever you are with. Looks are just on the surface
John

Columbia, MO

#62 Oct 20, 2014
Lewisburg Hacker wrote:
"Buffet" Big Ugly Fat Fu**ers Eating Together.
Shuffel out to the car and the rocker panels scrape the Wally-world asphalt.
all you fatties stink terrible. SOOEY./
John

Columbia, MO

#63 Oct 20, 2014
the sand king wrote:
I like to look at these fatties and laught. its great fun
George cumalot Michaels

Rock Hill, SC

#64 Oct 21, 2014
I love sniffing hot bicycle seats, especially when they are sweaty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chapel HIll Baptist Feud (Nov '07) 11 hr Trolling Angel 62
Do You Know About "THE SECRET" (Feb '08) 17 hr Burger 4
Mayor Joe Liggett 23 hr Nono 105
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Fri Welfarestamp 11
Im looking for caves (Feb '08) Fri Felix 5
Baby names Fri Joy 2
River fun Fri Little carp 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance