PukeHead

United States

#23 Feb 28, 2013
Why do some women have butt in the front? Also, some women have bellies that hang to their knees. How does this happen.
It's scaryyyy!
An Opinion

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Feb 28, 2013
Poor diet and no exercise.
Country girl

Hermitage, TN

#25 Mar 24, 2013
I agree with the guys. Lewisburg does have a lot of big girls with bad oders.It's disgusting how the people appear and smell when in public.So many are over weight, stink, don't brush their hair or even bother to change out of their jammies. It's so sad...smh
Retail Fatties

United States

#26 Mar 25, 2013
I work in retail and the smell of fat girl is horrible in the dressing rooms. Women actually leave their old panties in the floor with crusty stains. Most of these women never buy clothes that actually fit.

Once there was poop on a bathing suit. It's ALWAYS the fat women who do this crap. They also flush nasty pads and clog up the toilet. Fat people stink worse because they can't wipe and wash good.
doug

United States

#27 Mar 25, 2013
Share you fat girl stories...
Barty Crouch JR

United States

#28 Mar 26, 2013
Why do fat people even need scooters at Wal-Mart? I was on crutches for over 6 months and never needed a scooter. I think they are just lazy and want to give up.
Exercise

United States

#29 Mar 26, 2013
How can there be so many fat women in Lewisburg? Rarely do I see fit women who exercise. Same thing for men. Many have beer bellies.

Must be poverty?
Not Always True

United States

#30 Mar 30, 2013
I kinda like curvy bigger girls. Not an obese sloppy mess but plump and curvy. I've dated bigger girls and they didn't stink.
People

Mount Pleasant, TN

#31 Mar 30, 2013
I am a 6'2 man that weighs 210 lbs and built good and I have always dated bigger women!!! Skinnier women tend to be whores, sluts, and tramps........ Not all are from a long shot but it is mostly ALWAYS a skinny girl, and that is a hell of alot worse than smelly!!!!! You can catch Aids, Gonnareah, Syphylis, I could keep going.... Bigger women have respect for people and thats just the truth..... There is a such thing as being too big but there is also a such thing as too freaking skinny!!!! Matter of a fact I have smelled SKINNY people actually more than bigger people... That just goes to show ALL of your intelligence, SMELL most of the time is sweat and under-arm AND skinny people sweat as well. So blow it out your ass**!!!
Freddie

Cowpens, SC

#32 Mar 31, 2013
People are just ruthless!
Stay Fit Or Die

United States

#33 Apr 7, 2013
I don't hate fat people but they are disgusting to look at. I see so many at buffet bars just adding more calories to their plate. Some waddle back for double desert! Seriously??
Msjellybelly3701 9

United States

#34 Apr 7, 2013
I live in Marshall County. I'd suggest some of you fat haters to check out my videos on youtube regarding fat people. I'm fat. I could care less what others think about me. Actually ..I laugh in your face. I'm laughing at you all now.:D

Youtube my fat self! Msjellybelly37019. I dare ya to. ;)
Former Fatty

United States

#35 Apr 11, 2013
Msjellybelly37019 wrote:
I live in Marshall County. I'd suggest some of you fat haters to check out my videos on youtube regarding fat people. I'm fat. I could care less what others think about me. Actually ..I laugh in your face. I'm laughing at you all now.:D
Youtube my fat self! Msjellybelly37019. I dare ya to. ;)
Trust me, there's nothing. funny about being fat. It wears your body down and limits your life. These BBW's who think it's cute to be obese won't be laughing when they have heart diease or diabetes.

I lost over 100 lbs because I had so many health problems. My liver was even messed up and I could hardly breathe walking up stairs. Go ahead and laugh in my face. You know it's not healthy.
Fat

United States

#36 Apr 20, 2013
Some fat women are cute but most are just nasty. Think about all of that fat and lose skin hanging down! Some fat women can't wipe or wash themselves properly. Now that's NASTY!
Bacon

United States

#37 Apr 23, 2013
Thick and curvy is nice but not fat and sloppy.
Bunny

Dallas, TX

#39 Apr 23, 2013
i smell.
toothpick tommy

Mooresville, NC

#40 Apr 23, 2013
Fat bottom you make the rocking world go round.
little women or big women

United States

#41 Apr 24, 2013
Bob Barker Pimpin wrote:
I met this old fat cow from Lewisburg and banged her out at the Ellington House apartments. She actually had a pretty face and a nice butt. Anyway, I bent her over and noticed she had pieces of toliet paper stuck on her anus. I finished business and ran out fast. Fat girls can't even clean themselves good.
NASTY!
well if you thought she was nasty why did you stay and finish ? Your just as nasty if you stayed or you have no morals about yourself ?
Oh yeah that's right that head does'nt have a brain
Well the one on shoulder's don't either! You stuck
Around then you should've cleaned her ! You Prolly did'nt wear a condum? Now that's nasty! Just remember its wants on the inside that counts
420 Toker

Mauldin, SC

#42 Apr 24, 2013
Retail Fatties wrote:
I work in retail and the smell of fat girl is horrible in the dressing rooms. Women actually leave their old panties in the floor with crusty stains. Most of these women never buy clothes that actually fit.
Once there was poop on a bathing suit. It's ALWAYS the fat women who do this crap. They also flush nasty pads and clog up the toilet. Fat people stink worse because they can't wipe and wash good.
After reading this I need a shower, an adult beverage and a medical marijuana joint:)
toothpick tommy

Charlotte, NC

#43 Apr 24, 2013
Whole lotta Rosie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forced to resigned city manager 1 hr you should 4
OMAR Steakhouse 3 hr No surprised 49
Is reindeer meat good to eat? 18 hr elf on a shelf 4
Wanted Sat Vintage Audio 1
Joyful Christmas Dec 24 Grandmother 1
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Dec 24 jrj 101
DEA at bowling alley Dec 24 Website Operator 5
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web