McRady running for election
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
water information

Lewisburg, TN

#202 Apr 10, 2013
Good Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Wrong again did the water department not have to ask the city council to allow them to increase the sewer utility rates before they could borrow money for that sewer tank project?
Did the water board create a contract for the water department manager and ass, manager, that if that department is sold, or their jobs became in question would it cost the city to buy those two out?
You are part right and part wrong. It did have to come before the council for the rate increase here in L'burg. The council voted it down three times then T-DEC and the EPA gave L"burg one month to fund the holding tank or they would fine L'bur $10,000 a day till it was done. Carr and the others at the water dept. knew they had the city between a rock and a hard place. There is no buyout for any employee if it is sold but would not believe the council would ever do that. If anything they need to sell the part they bought from Cornersville but no one in the right minds would want it. This will still end up costing L'burg money if Cornersville extends it city limits. L'burg will pay for a vast amount of the new lines and service through their rates and that money should and could have been spent here in L'burg instead of Cornersville. Corntown wins this one at 100%, thanks LJ.
Just look and see

Columbia, TN

#203 Apr 10, 2013
water information wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part right and part wrong. It did have to come before the council for the rate increase here in L'burg. The council voted it down three times then T-DEC and the EPA gave L"burg one month to fund the holding tank or they would fine L'bur $10,000 a day till it was done. Carr and the others at the water dept. knew they had the city between a rock and a hard place. There is no buyout for any employee if it is sold but would not believe the council would ever do that. If anything they need to sell the part they bought from Cornersville but no one in the right minds would want it. This will still end up costing L'burg money if Cornersville extends it city limits. L'burg will pay for a vast amount of the new lines and service through their rates and that money should and could have been spent here in L'burg instead of Cornersville. Corntown wins this one at 100%, thanks LJ.
Did the water board not do a contract for the water department manager, and his ass. manager unbeing told to the rest of the city council, so when Davis left, street talk had it the council had in mind replacing those both?
if so lucky

Columbia, TN

#204 Apr 11, 2013
water information wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part right and part wrong. It did have to come before the council for the rate increase here in L'burg. The council voted it down three times then T-DEC and the EPA gave L"burg one month to fund the holding tank or they would fine L'bur $10,000 a day till it was done. Carr and the others at the water dept. knew they had the city between a rock and a hard place. There is no buyout for any employee if it is sold but would not believe the council would ever do that. If anything they need to sell the part they bought from Cornersville but no one in the right minds would want it. This will still end up costing L'burg money if Cornersville extends it city limits. L'burg will pay for a vast amount of the new lines and service through their rates and that money should and could have been spent here in L'burg instead of Cornersville. Corntown wins this one at 100%, thanks LJ.
The city does need to sell the water department...The gas department as well...Bet our rates will go down...changes would be made in management positions....and we all would be beter off...Let Cornersville fund thier
own water hook-ups...hey have plenty of money...SELL THE GAS AND WATER DEPARTMENTS....
hmmm

Columbia, TN

#205 Apr 11, 2013
Good Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Wrong again did the water department not have to ask the city council to allow them to increase the sewer utility rates before they could borrow money for that sewer tank project?
Did the water board create a contract for the water department manager and ass, manager, that if that department is sold, or their jobs became in question would it cost the city to buy those two out?
the water board does as it pleases....SELL tha water department....The city owns it and can sell it....the water board calls the shots on the rates....check your facts.....
Vote For Him

Columbia, TN

#206 Apr 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
the water board does as it pleases....SELL tha water department....The city owns it and can sell it....the water board calls the shots on the rates....check your facts.....
Can you Vote for LJ and let him sell the water department, like did he bought the Cornersville Water Department, and help do the derogative, derivatives deals?
With people like that in public office or on the water board could those types soon bankrupt the water department and the city both?
dumb butt

Brevard, NC

#207 Apr 13, 2013
Vote For Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you Vote for LJ and let him sell the water department, like did he bought the Cornersville Water Department, and help do the derogative, derivatives deals?
With people like that in public office or on the water board could those types soon bankrupt the water department and the city both?
word on the street is that crazy mcrady talked jones into running because he was always being outvoted in the council meetings. in return crazy will support the wzter dept. in anything they want to do with jones on that board. back scratching at it lowest. vote allen because he has no ties to either one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg is a corrupt sh_thole town 10 hr thereturn of some... 18
talking about who's snitching ni nana 10 hr thereturn of some... 10
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case May 19 ThomasA 5
Walker Diecast (Mar '15) May 19 Noname 18
Landfill (Aug '07) May 16 Someone 5
Can you blame Tad? really? May 16 Fred Z 13
are you thankful to live in marshall county? (Aug '07) May 15 Cmpunk316 11

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages