Local Public Officials the Mayor and City Council need to Stop all their cover up, corrupt ways and be honest with the people!<quoted text>
ok now if we are to change we have to find a better way to communicate our diff. this is a big reason we are falling down , we are not down yet just kind of heading that way. if we can have solutions to our problems rather then name calling then so be it, if you have a problem to talk about, how about you throw in how you think it could be fix, honestly, give it a try one problem and several solutin, wow thats how you change folks
1. When the City is overcharged for street lights for 6-7 years don't think of ways to spend that money, think of why it happened and if any other customers were over charged also?
2. When city managers just up and leave check know why don't take someone's other than the person leaving then tell the tell the people the truth why!
3. When public officials give out raises they not support too take those raises back and fire not retire those responsible!
4. Fire the Mayor if it takes that!
5. Add to the Audit report; itemized all salaries, city business travel, seminars attended, any estimated perks, food, gas, drinks, snacks, and gifts to any city public official, including Mayor, City Council members, department board members, and department managers!
Most importantly be honest with the public!
Require all dead cows or animals found stuck in the city water intake pipe, to be reported at once to the public!