Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,818)

Showing posts 56,341 - 56,360 of58,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62017
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oops. It says See full story. There are also other articles on Google.
Jules

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62018
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

No. I did not read the article or read the newspaper. I was just weighing in on everyone else's comments. I will do my homework. I know some of those firefighters who wear the shirts and want to be heroes in everyone's eyes but don't want to do the work or take any risks. However, I also know some very good, honest, hard working men who are firefighters. They have risked their lives many times to save homes, not just lives. If it's a fact, It does seem very odd to me that there have been 4 fires at this home.
Jules

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62019
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It funny how people blame OBAMA for everything. Even things he can't possibly be aware of.
mymy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62020
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Look ding dongs, we pay taxes for our fire dept, and if you want fire protection they offer it for a fee. They show up to make sure fire dosen't spred to those who pay. If they put out your shack for free, why should anyone pay? If nobody pays, then there is no fire dept!
mayor

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62021
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tampon wrote:
<quoted text>where's ur proof?
he was sent a bill then another and contacted by phone two more times. He was retired from Goodyear Tire Plant not rich but could pay the fee he choose not to. His grandson started the fire in burn barrel then went inside leaving the fire unattended. Yes they tried for two hours to put out the fire before calling 911. No one at the city wanted the house to burn but that's what is wrong with the whole country you have to take personal responsible the government can't protect everything and everyone.
Larry

Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62027
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Michael Schroeder wrote:
Dawn Murphy Mathieu has SEVERE Ring Worm Crotch.
How do you know?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62028
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Headline on my News Feed says, "New Stomach Bug Sweeping The Country".
----------
"CDC Says New Norovirus Strain Caused 140 Outbreaks Since September."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57565694/...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62030
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Can you believe this??? A Criminal will figure out someway to practice their "profession", no matter what!
----------
"Tide Thefts Leave Colo. Retailers Airing Dirty Laundry:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/rising-t...

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62031
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Michael Schroeder wrote:
Dawn Murphy Mathieu has SEVERE Ring Worm Crotch.
Ummmmmm, wow. Talk about some crotch critters.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62032
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
Can you believe this??? l
No, I can't believe you're still spamming this thread.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62033
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I can't believe you're still spamming this thread.
You're not going to believe this, either...but I was just wondering what had happened to you , Last Night! I don't know why, but I just thought about you, as being this Name and Persona and wondered why you stopped using it and disappeared. LOL!
My next thought was that you had replaced it with another One.:>)

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62034
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to believe this, either...but I was just wondering what had happened to you , Last Night! I don't know why, but I just thought about you, as being this Name and Persona and wondered why you stopped using it and disappeared. LOL!
My next thought was that you had replaced it with another One.:>)
You had a thought?

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure it wasn't a sugar rush from a moon-pie?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62035
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You had a thought?
Are you sure about that?
Are you sure it wasn't a sugar rush from a moon-pie?
Well, if it isn't my 'Lil Pineapple-Pickin'
Buddy", again, that used to follow me around ...until he/she got mad at me. Where ya been, Bud?:>)
Oh, and I do occasionally have a thought, but I try not to do it too often because it gives me a headache! Lol!
And...I haven't eaten a Moon Pie in years. They're good, but too much sugar is bad for you. I get enough of it, in my coffee...gotta have it in my coffee, and cream. I like my Coffee the same way I like my Men...white and sweet. And it's not a Racial Remark , so don't take it as One! It's just a statement of fact! Although, that was one that could've almost changed that preference, years ago. Lol!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62036
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

...THERE was one...

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62039
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it isn't my 'Lil Pineapple-Pickin'
Buddy", again, that used to follow me around ...until he/she got mad at me. Where ya been, Bud?:>)
Oh, and I do occasionally have a thought, but I try not to do it too often because it gives me a headache! Lol!
And...I haven't eaten a Moon Pie in years. They're good, but too much sugar is bad for you. I get enough of it, in my coffee...gotta have it in my coffee, and cream. I like my Coffee the same way I like my Men...white and sweet. And it's not a Racial Remark , so don't take it as One! It's just a statement of fact! Although, that was one that could've almost changed that preference, years ago. Lol!
That remark looks really racist to me but I'm not the one that does the interpreting on Topix. You'll have to take it up with the Moderators.
Follow you around? lol.....you are so funny.

On that note...how racially pure do you like your men? I mean after all with all the mixing of races you'd have to find a bunch of people that are so xenophobic as to have kept their bloodlines as pure as possible going all the way back to before the pilgrims landed so that you can have the "right" man.

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62040
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it isn't my 'Lil Pineapple-Pickin'
Buddy", again, that used to follow me around ...until he/she got mad at me. Where ya been, Bud?:>)
Oh, and I do occasionally have a thought, but I try not to do it too often because it gives me a headache! Lol!
And...I haven't eaten a Moon Pie in years. They're good, but too much sugar is bad for you. I get enough of it, in my coffee...gotta have it in my coffee, and cream. I like my Coffee the same way I like my Men...white and sweet. And it's not a Racial Remark , so don't take it as One! It's just a statement of fact! Although, that was one that could've almost changed that preference, years ago. Lol!
lol....actually pickin pineapple is really exciting, especially really late at night.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62041
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>lol....actually pickin pineapple is really exciting, especially really late at night.
Hey, I'll definitely take your word for it. We are talking about, literally, Pickin' Pineapple, aren't we? Lol!

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62042
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'll definitely take your word for it. We are talking about, literally, Pickin' Pineapple, aren't we? Lol!
I am, if you are referring to some sexual escapade then you are really pathetic.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62044
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I am, if you are referring to some sexual escapade then you are really pathetic.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions, Pineapple, and use it as an excuse to bash me because I will definitely Piss you off , again! BTW, you need to BUY a Sense of Humor, too, since you obviously were born without one!

I'm starting to remember why I didn't really like you, too! a Leopard can't change his/her stripes, can they? And you're just as Obnoxious and Unlikable as ever!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62045
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Or does a Leopard have Spots and a Tiger has Stripes? Anyway, you get my point! You haven't improved one bit in the Personality Dept.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,341 - 56,360 of58,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MCHS Softball coach caught! 2 min It takes Two 83
2014 Marshall County Elections 1 hr Moore 68
M.A.C. where'd you go???? 1 hr just me 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Choice 8,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Wassssup 8,503
Marshall co commissioner arrested 5 hr Tn voter 2
Brain surgery and transference 7 hr thereturn of some jerk 2
director of schools (Jan '12) 20 hr goober 362
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••