can anyone recommend a good psychic i...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Psychic

United States

#46 Apr 30, 2013
I'm a psychic. I predict Lewisburg will be a dump tomorrow. It will smell of sewage and poverty will cripple its people.
If I was suicidal

Lawrenceburg, TN

#47 Apr 30, 2013
Psychic wrote:
I'm a psychic. I predict Lewisburg will be a dump tomorrow. It will smell of sewage and poverty will cripple its people.
I could only hope you are so despondent that you will kill yourself so we don't have to get any more penny cheap horrorscope predictions from you. The stink you smell is the stench from having your head stuck up your a$$.
judy

Columbia, TN

#49 Sep 22, 2013
huh wrote:
yeah, but I dont like to post full names here. Nice lady named Cathy lives near the post office in Columbia. She definately has some kind of gift. Maybe you can ask around if you know people in Columbia. She is well known there. Good Luck. Even as good as she is, it is alot of hit and miss to me (just my opinion). But, if it makes you feel better go for it. Think about it, if there were people who could REALLY, and I mean REALLY predict the future, wouldnt there be more psychic millionaires? NO one could resist that.
can you give anymore information on this psychic name cathy ? Like who to ask when you get to Columba ? Isn't there two post office in Columbia ? If so, which one ?
LOLOLOLOL

Columbia, TN

#51 Sep 23, 2013
judy wrote:
<quoted text> can you give anymore information on this psychic name cathy ? Like who to ask when you get to Columba ? Isn't there two post office in Columbia ? If so, which one ?
If she was a good psychic, wouldn't she know you want to get contact and just call you? LOLOLOL
psychic

Paris, TN

#54 Mar 13, 2014
rabrainznbeauty

Heath Springs, SC

#55 Aug 24, 2014
I agree.
madamhoochie

Columbia, TN

#56 Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, I am a good psychic. For $20 I will tell you what you want to hear.
angelalynn

Taiwan

#57 Sep 26, 2014
Hi, my friend recommended me to talk to the guy in http://www.highesthelp.com and after scheduling a chat I got a turning point in my life. My marriage of 10 years was almost over and my emotional and financial situation was quite bad. A few tips from Ignacio and I noticed that my life made a huge turn automatically. I wanted more so I begged him to focus on my case and within one week my husband, my job and my life got to the best level I could have possibly ever imagined. I am still living a dream. I highly recommend you to get help from Ignacio at http://www.highesthelp.com
Mary

Braila, Romania

#60 Dec 30, 2014
Hello. I'm just a satisfied client of [email protected](com) and kindly want share my experience with all of you. You will get a free professional reading. Why not give it a try? Delete the parenthesis and go see for yourself
Paula palm reader

Columbia, TN

#61 Dec 30, 2014
Mary wrote:
Hello. I'm just a satisfied client of [email protected](com) and kindly want share my experience with all of you. You will get a free professional reading. Why not give it a try? Delete the parenthesis and go see for yourself
Get off my block you charlatan! This is my territory. If your psychic was real they would have told you not to do this. Back off or I will send you a virus that will make you uglier than your ugly face is now. Witch!
reader

Lewisburg, TN

#62 Dec 30, 2014
Shelbyville Ghost Hunters
KathiTn

Murfreesboro, TN

#64 Mar 26, 2015
help please wrote:
if you know of a person with sharp psychic skills that does spirit work please respond
everyone else mind your own business
serious responses only please
Are you still looking for a Psychic Medium?
no future

Columbia, TN

#65 Mar 26, 2015
KathiTn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still looking for a Psychic Medium?
well you sure aint no psychic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know Robby Allen From Lewisburg? 2 hr burgerhead 2
Lewisburg is dead at night 3 hr zerocool 2
CalsonicKansei 21 hr Union yes vote 2
To the other woman (Oct '15) Thu Keyed 32
Rebel flag wavers get what they deserve in prison Wed Nom 10
Happy Birthday (Mar '12) Mar 20 Happy Birthday 6
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Mar 17 FreddyJ 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance