can anyone recommend a good psychic i...

can anyone recommend a good psychic in the area

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
help please

College Grove, TN

#1 Dec 20, 2007
if you know of a person with sharp psychic skills that does spirit work please respond

everyone else mind your own business

serious responses only please

“It's all good !!”

Since: May 07

Lewisburg/Cornersville

#2 Dec 20, 2007
spirit work...as in removing an unwanted spirit presence or talking to or summoning a spirit?
Cross Bearer

Decatur, GA

#3 Dec 20, 2007
Try God!

Open 24 hours a day.
huh

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2007
yeah, but I dont like to post full names here. Nice lady named Cathy lives near the post office in Columbia. She definately has some kind of gift. Maybe you can ask around if you know people in Columbia. She is well known there. Good Luck. Even as good as she is, it is alot of hit and miss to me (just my opinion). But, if it makes you feel better go for it. Think about it, if there were people who could REALLY, and I mean REALLY predict the future, wouldnt there be more psychic millionaires? NO one could resist that.
Cross Bearer

Decatur, GA

#5 Dec 20, 2007
Why look to the stars when you can look to the one who created the stars ?
help please

College Grove, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2007
huh wrote:
yeah, but I dont like to post full names here. Nice lady named Cathy lives near the post office in Columbia. She definately has some kind of gift. Maybe you can ask around if you know people in Columbia. She is well known there. Good Luck. Even as good as she is, it is alot of hit and miss to me (just my opinion). But, if it makes you feel better go for it. Think about it, if there were people who could REALLY, and I mean REALLY predict the future, wouldnt there be more psychic millionaires? NO one could resist that.
I'm not trying to find someone to predict my future whatsoever. That's not what this is about. I just want to find someone that can communicate within the spiritual realm. I want someone that is truly gifted. If someone has gotten a good precise reading from someone with this gift, please respond

I guess I'm after a recommendation, rather than chase around with hit & misses.

As a general rule psychics are not psychic about themselves. There are many that realize that they have a God-given gift & gain much satisfaction from helping others. Not everyone is a shyster & not everyone is consumed with the thought of becoming rich at the expense of others.
Julie

Leicester, UK

#7 Jan 27, 2008
Try www.heavenswindow.co.uk Michelle has done a few readings for me she is amazing,
ABC

New Orleans, LA

#8 Jan 28, 2008
Ya'll bunch of NUTCASES !!
foogequatch

Mountain City, GA

#9 Feb 4, 2008
help please wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to find someone to predict my future whatsoever. That's not what this is about. I just want to find someone that can communicate within the spiritual realm. I want someone that is truly gifted. If someone has gotten a good precise reading from someone with this gift, please respond
I guess I'm after a recommendation, rather than chase around with hit & misses.
As a general rule psychics are not psychic about themselves. There are many that realize that they have a God-given gift & gain much satisfaction from helping others. Not everyone is a shyster & not everyone is consumed with the thought of becoming rich at the expense of others.
Well, given your description of what you are looking for... It would be in your best interest to find a "medium". Not all psychics can communicate with the spiritual realm. Psychic has a very negative connotation anyway, so choose your wording a bit more wisely. You may get more results if you rephrase with medium, intuitive, etc. Just trying to help.
Be Real

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Feb 4, 2008
I know of one. The one who knows of me can seek out and find the answer. I used her last week.
cathy

Cape Town, South Africa

#11 Sep 3, 2009
help please wrote:
if you know of a person with sharp psychic skills that does spirit work please respond
everyone else mind your own business
serious responses only please
Hi there.

I can recommend a Lady by the name of Karyn. she is well known and very accurate and very affordable. Have a look at her website http://www.starshinepsychictarotadvisers.co.z...
Are You Serious

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 3, 2009
I know of a psychic in Lewisburg. Go over Fairy Bridge into the Forest of Enchantment. Watch out for those pesky elves though, they may lead you astray. Once you defeat the giant in front of the giant singing rock, go around the wishing tree. Watch out for the pile of magical bull crap at the psychics doorstep. It will get you.
Please Please Please don't waste your money. I'm sure you have a family member that needs a new pair of shoes or food or clothes. Those people truly are crooks. If you want to get close to someone who has passed, just talk to them. Close your eyes and focus on that warm feeling you are getting in your stomache. That is their memory talking to you.
The Buck Taxpayer To

Nashville, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2009
Look to God. he is free and every thing he saids is true. No guess work.
sunshine

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Sep 3, 2009
Get their picture and talk to them.Go to the grave and talk to them you will come
AWAY WITH A PEACEFUL FEELING.IT WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
We Are in TROUBLE

Soso, MS

#16 Sep 3, 2009
Yeah, sorry but I agree - Talk TO GOD! My family has been through so much in the past few years - often, I have wanted to "talk" to someone - but there is only one person (well 3 - the holy trinity!). Without GOD, who knows where I would be - or my husband. It is so Easy to get caught up in the things of the world, but the things of the world are NO GOOD. My husband can be such AN A--! I am sure I can be the same - but when I follow the things of the world, hubby is even a bigger A--! When I pray and wait on the Lord, hubby behaves like an Angel! All the things he does that drive me Crazy - leave HIM - His rude and judgemental Behavoir Leave Him - and suddenly, he has the patience of a SAINT - Why? Because he is that good? Yeah right, NONE of us ARE!- but GOD is. He INTERVEINS on our behalf - becuase we step out and believe in HIM - the other person is NEVER the KEY - ONLY GOD IS!

I heard a story about someone once - her marriage was in trouble - and this lady was taling and waiting on the LORD. One night, very late, God spoke to her. She liked to sew and had a thimble - God told her to get up and walk to the ocean that she lived near and for some reason, she brought one of her sewing thimbles with her. As she sait by the ocean - God told her to fill her thimble with water -she did. He explained to her that the WHOLE of her HUMANLY Love could fit in that thimble. He then asked her to look out at the ocean. "The Ocean is a vast and huge the Love that I pour out to those who will accept it." His love is there for gays, sinners, murderer's - ALL OF US! We just have to beleive! My husband is not any more perfect than me, but when I step outside my human self - and allow GOD to work, my husbands love shines through like I KNOW is of GOD. I am even sure that as GREAT as my husbands love shines through at those moments, it is only a FRACTION of the REAL AND SPECIAL Love that God actually has for us! At those moments, my husbands love, patience and care is so awesome that it is almost hard to believe there could be ANYTHING Greater - And YET - GODS LOVE is EVEN GREATER!

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

May we love one another - not matter WHAT!

“De omnibus dubitandum.”

Since: Mar 08

Anywhere I hang my hat

#17 Sep 4, 2009
One of the few notions more unlikely than an omnipotent, yet unobservable deity is the notion that the dead talk to the living through Ouija boards and other spirit media.

http://www.skepdic.com/ouija.html

I guess we should all offer thanks to Milton Bradley for mass-producing this fantastic device.

You could save a lot of money by just buying a Magic-8 ball and placing your blind faith in that.
sunshine

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Sep 5, 2009
You are so right.Anybody that believes there is a higher power than God needs help.
No one knows the future.
A buck is made in many ways.
Maybe I am wrong but I have no faith in fortume telling,psychics,and so called prophets.Only GOD can heal your pain and time.Called F_A_I_T_H-
Go to the Bible if you are troubled.You will find peace.ANSWERS TOO.PRAY AND THEN PRAY SOME MORE.
madskills

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2009
the people at a specific factory
What

Franklin, TN

#20 Sep 5, 2009
This is the problem with Lewisburg. No keep an open mind about other beliefs. Its rude to shove religion in someones face when they are not asking how to get to your God. Isn't being Christian about embracing those around you and loving them, not matter how they believe of feel.

But OH no, your going to come back and quote the bible to me. Don't waste your breath. Every time I see the word GOD i ship over it. I get more than enough of Sundays.
sunshine

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Sep 5, 2009
you are a troubled soul.Find the psychic as fast as you possibly can and then run ,don't walk, only to be disillusioned later on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... 3 hr MCHS white girl 5
Mchs and drugs 8 hr Guyfiddlesticks 10
Lewisburg is a nice town 11 hr Love me some Burg 31
Stan McNabb Ford 16 hr been had by ford 5
Is your screen cluttered with ads? 17 hr Hmmmm 7
Dirt Cheap Sun Smart Shopper 7
Easy Money Apr 30 Money For Nothing 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages