leaving this town and never looking back

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loserburg

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Leaving this degenerate...dead beat..crackhead...loser infested arm pit of the south..thank God for having mercy and getting me and my family out of this hole. enjoy working at your factories and fast food joints..and getting your waste of tax dollar education at columbia state where you are guaranteed not to become anything more than a elementary school teacher or a two bit hair dresser.. see you scum in the wanted ads!!!
MaeLovesBen

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2014
I hope that you prayed about it, first.
robin hood

Columbia, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2014
loserburg wrote:
Leaving this degenerate...dead beat..crackhead...loser infested arm pit of the south..thank God for having mercy and getting me and my family out of this hole. enjoy working at your factories and fast food joints..and getting your waste of tax dollar education at columbia state where you are guaranteed not to become anything more than a elementary school teacher or a two bit hair dresser.. see you scum in the wanted ads!!!
Glad to hear you are final putting that bullet to your head, loser. lol.
Good Luck

Columbia, TN

#5 Mar 26, 2014
robin hood wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you are final putting that bullet to your head, loser. lol.
Such an ugly thing to say! Shame on You! I certainly can see why more people are leaving Lewisburg and fewer people may be moving in!

The way people talk in this town shows!
Good Luck

Columbia, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2014
loserburg wrote:
Bless your heart! We all wish you well! Good Luck!
Hope to move soon also!
knowitall

Franklin, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2014
Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. Probably just the kind we don't need here anyway. Going back to Detroit....??
Lets all Move to Ala

Columbia, TN

#8 Mar 26, 2014
knowitall wrote:
Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. Probably just the kind we don't need here anyway. Going back to Detroit....??
Down to little "Lewisburg" Rogersville Ala with all them other retired Lewisburg people who some say when 65 don't pay any property taxes on their personal residence!

Close to the River and between Athens and Florence !
robin hood

Columbia, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2014
Good Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an ugly thing to say! Shame on You! I certainly can see why more people are leaving Lewisburg and fewer people may be moving in!
The way people talk in this town shows!
the fewer the better...less traffic and less pricks.
country girl

Milton, FL

#10 Mar 27, 2014
my family and i left this town after spending my whole life here cause there is nothing for the kids. it sure is nice down here in florida
OutsideR

Lawrenceburg, TN

#11 Mar 27, 2014
The older locals taught the younger locals to hate yankees and outsiders.
Ask the young ones why they hate so much and they do not have a clue why and most can't correctly spell a whole sentence. This is one sick and hateful city. I wish it wasn't. They fear losing control.
loserburg

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Mar 27, 2014
Actually, I grew up in Franklin. Born and raised. This has nothing to do with being from the south or north. It is about giving my children a better chance at becoming productive adults. There aren't many chances in Lewisburg. Facts are facts. Good luck to the decent folks who are left..and there aren't many.
Half Yankee

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2014
My moms family makes fun of southerners. Every time they visit here they laugh at the fat rednecks. It works both ways. Yankees are haters too.
OutsideR wrote:
The older locals taught the younger locals to hate yankees and outsiders.
Ask the young ones why they hate so much and they do not have a clue why and most can't correctly spell a whole sentence. This is one sick and hateful city. I wish it wasn't. They fear losing control.
MaeLovesBen

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Mar 27, 2014
An Irish-American neighbor in another state talked to my daddy over his oldest son joining the US Marines. He said, he thinks the grass is greener on the other side!
My mom's advise was, don't burn the bridges behind you because it is hard to come back to the way it was.
My advice is one on one time in prayer.
Prayer changes things.
When the brook is dried up then you will know it is time to move for survival.
The WORLD out there looks great. There will be a time to move and a time to stay put.
What we want and even ache for may not come to be for Yahweh wouldn't give us more than we can handle.
Disappointments are helpful not hurtful.
Trial and error is important.
When parents train up their children in the LORD, their adult children will return to those teachings when they are old.
Praying for everyone.
I will be off the computer in mid-May.
Listen Here

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2014
Half Yankee wrote:
My moms family makes fun of southerners. Every time they visit here they laugh at the fat rednecks. It works both ways. Yankees are haters too.
<quoted text>
making fun of is one thing, hating is another. big difference
Nepotism

Columbia, TN

#16 Mar 28, 2014
Is this the problem!
Those families who have operated and made a living off Lewisburg Taxpayer's for years, Use Lewisburg Taxpayer's as their pocketbooks, Where in public office or behind the public officals who take the heat and do their favors and orders!
Those same powerful families Like new people moving to Lewisburg spending money, just as long as the new people don't try to change anything that those families have going!

Does it look like Lewisburg will ever going to change till people from up North and all across the United States OUTSIDERS move here and become local public officials able to change the ways Lewisburg is operated?

Do some even think the Elections Votes and voting machines can be controled by old men who been in public office for years?

Should Lewisburg be called the Capitol of Nepotism?
Making Lewisburg Better

Columbia, TN

#17 Mar 28, 2014
I would encourage any so called Outsiders to consider running for public office and trying to get appointed to the local Boards!
born and raised

Calhoun, TN

#18 Mar 28, 2014
I've lived here my whole life and i was never taught to dislike anyone . If i dislike you its because you gave me a reason not to like you . I have had the chance to travel all over our great country and i can tell you Lewisburg is no different than any other small town in America . It's all what you want to make of our situation . If you chose to be a loser you will most likely be one .
Yea Right

Lawrenceburg, TN

#19 Mar 28, 2014
Making Lewisburg Better wrote:
I would encourage any so called Outsiders to consider running for public office and trying to get appointed to the local Boards!
Who would vote for them. Most people are afraid of outsiders and easily persuaded by local politicians. Everyone is related to each other, for real.
Run For Public office

Columbia, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2014
I don't think it costs anything to run for local public office, but be sure to ask?

Just depends on what people want to spend and if people don't want to spend anyhting for advertizment they are not required too?

Ask at the election office at old hardison school!

But if people want a great paying job, with great benifits, never know just might get elected!

Votes might get split and outsiders luck up and get elected!
Jimmy

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Mar 29, 2014
Making Lewisburg Better wrote:
Someone sees the light! An outsider is not welcome by the good old boys and they control everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst factory 6 hr hoofbeat 13
Cabe Pawn Store Sat Uknow 7
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) Fri Ms Manners 68
Fireworks Fri Rain man 3
No rental properties! Jun 23 Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Jun 22 thereturn of some... 10
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Jun 21 Pbj 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages