Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#46 Jan 18, 2013
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>#36 do u see any mention of murder for u were the first to mention murder so who slandered who accusing people of things not even in the that post!
I promise you are an idiot. You do realize that don't you?
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#47 Jan 18, 2013
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>#36 do u see any mention of murder for u were the first to mention murder so who slandered who accusing people of things not even in the that post!
Just so you are aware. I know your computer ICP address so I'd tread carefully from this point on and that's the final time I will ask you to do that. Your only recourse is to either stop now and deal with the post you have already placed or make good on one final post. Its Really, really up to you. That's all.
simple

Lewisburg, TN

#48 Jan 18, 2013
Who Said Murder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do U want to read into posts things that are not there for
Know one is accusing any of murder or even threats, just asking if the man was threatened!
Was the preacher stopped in the middle of his surmon, was the preacher told to take a walk, what really happened?
So was the City Manager Stopped or did he just up and leave? All that sure sounds fishie if U ask me!
I believe it is very simple from what I have been told about this man from average people on the street. He did not want a boss, he did not want to be questioned on any issue, and did not respect the power of the council that hired him. Wanted to be his own boss and when it appeared that was not going to work he hit the road. Everyone has a boss or some one that they have to report to unless you are the president or governor.
what

Lewisburg, TN

#49 Jan 18, 2013
Just Wonder wrote:
Does any who own those Condos city officials stay at do business with the city of Lewisburg?
Is that one of the perks of being Mayor or city officials, also like does the Mayor get paid Mayor and city manager's salvary while there is no city manager?
Was there a past Lewisburg City Mayor who got himself appointed City Manager and did he draw both Mayor and City Manager salvary at the same time?
Just asking, what language are you speaking or typing. I can't figure it out. LOL
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#50 Jan 18, 2013
simple wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it is very simple from what I have been told about this man from average people on the street. He did not want a boss, he did not want to be questioned on any issue, and did not respect the power of the council that hired him. Wanted to be his own boss and when it appeared that was not going to work he hit the road. Everyone has a boss or some one that they have to report to unless you are the president or governor.
And that's perfectly acceptable and doesn't have one thread of doubt in it. There just simply is no need to post a bunch of nonsense about someone's family member in telling this story.

Thank you for having the good sense to make your point without slandering anyone.
RU an Internet Stalker

Columbia, TN

#51 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you are aware. I know your computer ICP address so I'd tread carefully from this point on and that's the final time I will ask you to do that. Your only recourse is to either stop now and deal with the post you have already placed or make good on one final post. Its Really, really up to you. That's all.
Are u an Internet stalker that threatens people who post something u or others don't agree with?
U the one been reported so if something bad happens it's ur ip address that will be first looked at!

What Up More Cover Up

Columbia, TN

#52 Jan 18, 2013
People are asking Was the man run out of Lewisburg or just decided to leave now is that the way professional people leave a job in the middle of it?
Why if as some say he still willing to give advice any want advice from any so called professional who just up and leaves the job without at least 2 weeks notice?
More Questions

Columbia, TN

#53 Jan 18, 2013
Did a past Mayor of New Orleans got indicted for taking bribes, while in office?

If any public officials used condo in fla for week, month or 2 just because they could could that be considered a bribe?
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#54 Jan 18, 2013
RU an Internet Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>Are u an Internet stalker that threatens people who post something u or others don't agree with?
U the one been reported so if something bad happens it's ur ip address that will be first looked at!
lol. Ok stupid.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#55 Jan 18, 2013
RU an Internet Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>Are u an Internet stalker that threatens people who post something u or others don't agree with?
keep on ICP Columbia. I will expose you after 3 yrs of your questions. I offered you an out. Thanks for the report of me. You validated everything I've reported. No further warnings will be issued.
Note

Columbia, TN

#56 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
keep on ICP Columbia. I will expose you after 3 yrs of your questions. I offered you an out. Thanks for the report of me. You validated everything I've reported. No further warnings will be issued.
Another made threat and recorded!
r u an Internet Stalker
Really Sassy

United States

#57 Jan 18, 2013
Note wrote:
<quoted text>Another made threat and recorded!
r u an Internet Stalker
Lol. Try again Columbia ICP. You are recorded, documented and listed for your slander of the Mayor of Lewisburg Tn. 37091 No amount of flipping the script, changing sn's or making erroneous post will change the FACT that your post was copied, dated, post number, website and most importantly ICP address captured. Unlike the Dixie Chicks you have continued to post rather than making nice. That was your choice. It's up to you, final request. Clear up the slander or face a jury of your peers.
Just Asking

Columbia, TN

#58 Jan 19, 2013
If more people would ask questions of those on the boards, maybe those on the boards / Mayor and city council would ask questions of the City Department managers? Would then might the city of Lewisburg not been over charged for for street lights, for years hundreds of thosands of dollars?

Wonder if any even asked if the residentual customers have been over charged or was it too much for Lewisburg Electric to pay and the customers will never get their money back if they were over charged?

Who even asked?

Does the City of Lewisburg have a Condo in Fla for public officials and others to use while on vacation?

Can any city officials use any city contractors condos or other peoples condo's that do business with the city for free while holding public office?
Just Asking

Columbia, TN

#59 Jan 19, 2013
Did the Mayor and City Manager go to Fla together or meet there as to discuss what compesation package he would get for resigning, was his contract if he had one up?
Juist Asking

Columbia, TN

#60 Jan 21, 2013
Does the City of Lewisburg any department or industrial board maintain or rent any Condo's in Fla for any public elected officials or board member to use?

Does any private contractor or private citizen doing business with the city of Lewisburg provide any public official, board member free usage of any Condo's any where?

does any city department provide travel to and from for any city officials or their family members while no on officials business?
Juist Asking

Columbia, TN

#61 Jan 21, 2013
Did anyone ask if the new City Manager was threatened in any way and run out of town?

Was he asked to do anything his good morals would not let him do so did he just up and leave?

Will the local news media that help keep this country free dig deep to find out what really happened?

Will they soon starting telling the rest of the story when if they start telling the first of any article?
who cares

Nashville, TN

#62 Jan 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Try again Columbia ICP. You are recorded, documented and listed for your slander of the Mayor of Lewisburg Tn. 37091 No amount of flipping the script, changing sn's or making erroneous post will change the FACT that your post was copied, dated, post number, website and most importantly ICP address captured. Unlike the Dixie Chicks you have continued to post rather than making nice. That was your choice. It's up to you, final request. Clear up the slander or face a jury of your peers.
if someone made a threat then turn it over to police, your the stupid one to know a crime has taken place and you did nothing to stop it, as far as your beloved mayor, more then one person in this town hates her, she lies, cheats and is no better then the ones she acts better then, does she drink, yes she does so what makes her better then those others in town that do..she is scum trash who got luck , she has done nothing foe this town other then cost it money and allowed her friend to steal from city hall and tax payers and did nothing about it.is she a good person, i say no she is the devil of looserburg
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63 Jan 21, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>if someone made a threat then turn it over to police, your the stupid one to know a crime has taken place and you did nothing to stop it, as far as your beloved mayor, more then one person in this town hates her, she lies, cheats and is no better then the ones she acts better then, does she drink, yes she does so what makes her better then those others in town that do..she is scum trash who got luck , she has done nothing foe this town other then cost it money and allowed her friend to steal from city hall and tax payers and did nothing about it.is she a good person, i say no she is the devil of looserburg
You would no character anyone can tell by reading your post. Certainly no one could care what someone of your caliber has to offer.
Just Asking

Columbia, TN

#64 Jan 23, 2013
Did any or has any City official told any past or present city employees if they want to keep their jobs they had better keep their mouths shut?
which R U

Lewisburg, TN

#65 Jan 23, 2013
Just Asking wrote:
Did any or has any City official told any past or present city employees if they want to keep their jobs they had better keep their mouths shut?
The ignorant have the questions and the intelligent have the answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 48 min zekesafreak 9,445
First TN Bank takeover BoAs 8 hr Time for a real c... 4
Lead soil coming to Lewisburg landfill 19 hr Dave 2
Is Topix of Lewisburg a good place to get hones... 21 hr no surprise 4
hometown grocery Wed Yeags 2
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Tue none 13,160
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
•••
•••
Lewisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••