Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Redshoes1 wrote:
Interesting that Engram throws in the towel right after Woods says she will not run again. Probably just a coincidence.
Woods said over 2 years ago that she would not run again
dr dont know

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

dr no wrote:
<quoted text>Go back an read your own post on Lewisburg Suck, did you treat her opinion with respect?
I read it and stupid was responding to the person that was running down Lewisburg and trash talking Lewisburg with every word that they typed, sort of like you. Some of us here in Lewisburg are tired of people putting down and talking about the city in a negative way and I guess that is why stupid is as stupid does wrote what he did. If you are always attacking Lewisburg then I guess there are people here in Lewisburg and I am one of them that are going to attack back. I too noticed dr. no that all your posts have the city of murfreesboro on it. I guess you do not like lewisburg also because you like to down this city as well and take up for people who do it. One last thing did you notice the title of that original post, "Lewisburg Sucks". Some of us from Lewisburg are tired of outsiders running us down.
What is the Truth

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Redshoes1 wrote:
Interesting that Engram throws in the towel right after Woods says she will not run again. Probably just a coincidence.
Must be a connection did Pulaski news report he went to the Mayor's home to turn in his resignation?
U should read the web report?
http://www.wksr.com/wksr.php...

Just wonder will the Lewisburg City Mayor and Council now vote to pay him to, move, keep his mouth shut like have others may have been paid in the past?
Call The FBI

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
so that dumb ass mayor can down talk everyone around town, and the others who work at city hall can talk down to folks like they are better then them, but when it comes to someone coming in and doing them the same way, well it is a diff story, i am sorry the guy quit, i think it was good they got a taste of what we have had to eat from the do good-er acting folks, i say fire the whole bunch, when can we get someone in there to do that, and yes after them not firing cm you can call them a bunch of crooks , who all got a raise that was not told about, that is what you all should be asking, that's why nothing was done, in a court of law when you do nothing to stop a crime then you committed a crime ,
I see others are seeing the truth. Right you are those pubic officials, elected to protect the public interests, who know things are being done wrong and do nothing are more responsible than the ones committing the crimes!

Does it seem Has this Mayor and City Council, even some on the public boards have become not public servants, to protect the people but, have they formed a game of cover up, corrucption to protect themselves?

Should those types be in jail and turn the small times crooks out?
still sucks

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

dr dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it and stupid was responding to the person that was running down Lewisburg and trash talking Lewisburg with every word that they typed, sort of like you. Some of us here in Lewisburg are tired of people putting down and talking about the city in a negative way and I guess that is why stupid is as stupid does wrote what he did. If you are always attacking Lewisburg then I guess there are people here in Lewisburg and I am one of them that are going to attack back. I too noticed dr. no that all your posts have the city of murfreesboro on it. I guess you do not like lewisburg also because you like to down this city as well and take up for people who do it. One last thing did you notice the title of that original post, "Lewisburg Sucks". Some of us from Lewisburg are tired of outsiders running us down.
the thing is , it is you local dummies who run folks off from here who move here, yes there is a standared of treating folks from not like shit.....but think mr local , while your fighting back just remember we came to bring our money and jobs here, when we move my husband will also be moving his company that employs over 20 folks here in this town, i now understand why my husband has been miserable for the last 3 yrs here, after our first yr here we sent our kids back home til we could move that is what we think of this town, and you locals make us feel that way.....so you fight back ,and when you wake up one day and what little is left here is gone then just think how nice it will be for you and your locals to have this dead town to you self and you can waste away here in this waste land
Did He Really Just Resign

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Redshoes1 wrote:
So, who should be the next City Manager? Is there anyone local who can be trusted, who is smart, and who has common sense?
Trusted in this Town, you got to be kidding, are there more crooks managing the local government, than in jail? What does the Mayor and City Council want a city manager or cover up crook to allow all the dirty work done?

dr no

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Did He Really Just Resign wrote:
<quoted text>
Trusted in this Town, you got to be kidding, are there more crooks managing the local government, than in jail? What does the Mayor and City Council want a city manager or cover up crook to allow all the dirty work done?
Three city managers in three years, speaks for itself!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

still sucks wrote:
<quoted text>the thing is , it is you local dummies who run folks off from here who move here, yes there is a standared of treating folks from not like shit.....but think mr local , while your fighting back just remember we came to bring our money and jobs here, when we move my husband will also be moving his company that employs over 20 folks here in this town, i now understand why my husband has been miserable for the last 3 yrs here, after our first yr here we sent our kids back home til we could move that is what we think of this town, and you locals make us feel that way.....so you fight back ,and when you wake up one day and what little is left here is gone then just think how nice it will be for you and your locals to have this dead town to you self and you can waste away here in this waste land
In other words you are an unfit mother who pawned your children off on someone else to raise. As you can most likely tell your morales as less than perfect so casting stones when you live in a glass house isn't always a wise decision.

Please gather your belongings and your husband because you are...the weakest link. Good Bye
still sucks

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

the weakest link....hahahaha now that thur is funnyyy aint never heard that one
Beg EF to come Back

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

dr no wrote:
<quoted text>Three city managers in three years, speaks for itself!
Under one Mayor that thinks she knows it all and did this last city manager go to her to resign? Why not the City Council men themselves?
Wonder if big problems came up and about too come out? Like the Lewisburg Electric Company over charging the city hundreds of thousands of dollars for street lights?
What is next?

Some People Wonder

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if the Mayor left town right after the city manager handed her his resination?

Just asking Does any know if He was run out of Lewisburg, maybe threatened! something like some might think what happen to the prescher they found floating in Rock Creek?
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Some People Wonder wrote:
Wonder if the Mayor left town right after the city manager handed her his resination?

Just asking Does any know if He was run out of Lewisburg, maybe threatened! something like some might think what happen to the prescher they found floating in Rock Creek?
I'd tread lightly of I were you accusing others of murder. You do know your identity can be obtained I hope. It's one thing to speak an opinion but quite another to accuse.
Who Said Murder

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tread lightly of I were you accusing others of murder. You do know your identity can be obtained I hope. It's one thing to speak an opinion but quite another to accuse.
Do U want to read into posts things that are not there for
Know one is accusing any of murder or even threats, just asking if the man was threatened!
Was the preacher stopped in the middle of his surmon, was the preacher told to take a walk, what really happened?

So was the City Manager Stopped or did he just up and leave? All that sure sounds fishie if U ask me!
Who Said Murder

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do U even see murder in that post, do u have murder on your mind do u accuse others of accusing, others of murder?

Do lots of people think murder did happened or the city manager was run out of town by threats?
For do professional people really up and just leave in the manner that has been reported?
People Wonder

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Some People Wonder wrote:
Wonder if He got out while the getting was good? Was He threatened in any way?
For do professional people just up and resign the way it was reported?
Does it seem no one knows nothing, Really? Will the Taxpayers be asked to paid his moving expences or compusation?

Just Wonder

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Does any who own those Condos city officials stay at do business with the city of Lewisburg?
Is that one of the perks of being Mayor or city officials, also like does the Mayor get paid Mayor and city manager's salvary while there is no city manager?
Was there a past Lewisburg City Mayor who got himself appointed City Manager and did he draw both Mayor and City Manager salvary at the same time?

Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Who Said Murder wrote:
<quoted text>Do U want to read into posts things that are not there for
Know one is accusing any of murder or even threats, just asking if the man was threatened!
Was the preacher stopped in the middle of his surmon, was the preacher told to take a walk, what really happened?

So was the City Manager Stopped or did he just up and leave? All that sure sounds fishie if U ask me!
I'm not so sure you can erase or twist your first post. I'll leave that to the authorities however tread carefully in the future because often those you are speaking badly of have family who doesn't appreciate slander.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Wonder wrote:
Does any who own those Condos city officials stay at do business with the city of Lewisburg?
Is that one of the perks of being Mayor or city officials, also like does the Mayor get paid Mayor and city manager's salvary while there is no city manager?
Was there a past Lewisburg City Mayor who got himself appointed City Manager and did he draw both Mayor and City Manager salvary at the same time?
And then there is you. The idiot who has been around forever who can't form a comprehensive sentence. Ask yourself those same old ignorant questions you cowardly idiot. Changing screen names doesn't hide the fact you have never posted an intelligent post in the 3 or more years you have been posting on topix. As always, your post will be ignored completely.
R U Stupid

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure you can erase or twist your first post. I'll leave that to the authorities however tread carefully in the future because often those you are speaking badly of have family who doesn't appreciate slander.
#36 do u see any mention of murder for u were the first to mention murder so who slandered who accusing people of things not even in the that post!
Tryna help

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Just Wonder wrote:
no, mayor does not get city manager pay while covering that position.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MCHS Softball coach caught! 5 min groin checker 53
Who is Running For Registor of Deeds 17 min friend 5
Captain Ds 27 min Really Folks 3
vapor cigarettes 32 min MaeLovesBen 11
director of schools (Jan '12) 1 hr goober 362
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr 123pitcher 58,309
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Got Real 8,457
•••
•••
•••
Lewisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search