dr.ingram no more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
im back

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Well he is gone now maybe. The police chief. Captain Mitchell ,stitt and McMahon will be adjusted
stupid is as stupid does

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
im back wrote:
Well he is gone now maybe. The police chief. Captain Mitchell ,stitt and McMahon will be adjusted
First, I believe his name is spelled Engram. Second, he was not a people's person, very detached and cold. Third, I will agree that there are some employees of the city that probably need to start working for a living rather than putting on a show. Fourth, personally I am glad he is gone because any city manager needs to be a people's person that does not think that everyone else is beneath his social status.
Walter Cronkite

Chapel Hill, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
im back wrote:
Where is this story coming from. I cannot find a source.
i was there

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Jan 14, 2013
call city hall its a fact and thats the rest of the story
he was the problem

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Have heard from some very good sources that the meetings that he had with city employees behind closed doors were not good for morale. He apparently didn't have respect for our people and spoke to them in a very condescending way that made them feel as if they had been belittled. I am told that some last week even expressed there feelings to some of our elected officials over this and it did not fall on deaf ears. Heard this from more than one source. Ask the people at city hall and see what they tell you if they will tell you.
wow

Columbia, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2013
so the guy came in seen a few problems addressed them, and someones feelings got hurt cause he demanded they do their job, im sure he quit with the shit come out of city hall.......that good old bunch needs to be woke up and shown they can be thrown out of office also.....i think the guy should have hung in there and fought them all the way...i know i would have...but then again im not from here so i would never land a job there
i was there

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2013
boo hoo cry baby
the man allowed to much to happen and no action to fix things learn more before you speak
three piece suit

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Jan 15, 2013
wow wrote:
so the guy came in seen a few problems addressed them, and someones feelings got hurt cause he demanded they do their job, im sure he quit with the shit come out of city hall.......that good old bunch needs to be woke up and shown they can be thrown out of office also.....i think the guy should have hung in there and fought them all the way...i know i would have...but then again im not from here so i would never land a job there
The man was a three piece suit from Atlanta, Georgia with a doctors degree and came in here thinking that he could do anything HE wanted to do without anyone questioning his reasons. People who were doing their job were in their opinion being insulted by the way he spoke down to them while others got away with doing whatever they wanted to do. He did not have what most of the locals would say is "common sense." I am sure they didn't hire him or anyone else to be a dictator! Also, what would a man with a doctors degree being doing looking for a job in Lewisburg, Tennessee of all places. That in itself should have told the powers that be that something was wrong with that man. Was also told that his wife never moved here from Georgia that he was living by himself out at the cemetery.
dr no

Joelton, TN

#13 Jan 15, 2013
three piece suit wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was a three piece suit from Atlanta, Georgia with a doctors degree and came in here thinking that he could do anything HE wanted to do without anyone questioning his reasons. People who were doing their job were in their opinion being insulted by the way he spoke down to them while others got away with doing whatever they wanted to do. He did not have what most of the locals would say is "common sense." I am sure they didn't hire him or anyone else to be a dictator! Also, what would a man with a doctors degree being doing looking for a job in Lewisburg, Tennessee of all places. That in itself should have told the powers that be that something was wrong with that man. Was also told that his wife never moved here from Georgia that he was living by himself out at the cemetery.
For those of us that may be interested, would you further explain what the locals refer to as common sense.
three piece suit

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2013
dr no wrote:
<quoted text>For those of us that may be interested, would you further explain what the locals refer to as common sense.
You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, and you treat all people with respect and don't talk down to them regardless of their position in society.
dr no

Joelton, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
three piece suit wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, and you treat all people with respect and don't talk down to them regardless of their position in society.
Great reply! Does this mean don't try to ask for acceptance,(tugging on Superman's cape)don't offer suggestions for improvements,(spitting in the wind) and the last, locals look down their nose and say" you don't sound like you are from around here, just where are you from (reply) OH! Now, just who to h--l is Superman?
Redshoes1

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 15, 2013
So, who should be the next City Manager? Is there anyone local who can be trusted, who is smart, and who has common sense?
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Whatever happened to Mae Mills?
local yokel

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Maybe we could coax Eddie Roberts out of retirement.
dr no

Joelton, TN

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Redshoes1 wrote:
So, who should be the next City Manager? Is there anyone local who can be trusted, who is smart, and who has common sense?
NO
Redshoes1

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jan 15, 2013
Interesting that Engram throws in the towel right after Woods says she will not run again. Probably just a coincidence.
answer

Morristown, TN

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Try reading the 5th post. That is your answer.
wow

Columbia, TN

#22 Jan 16, 2013
so that dumb ass mayor can down talk everyone around town, and the others who work at city hall can talk down to folks like they are better then them, but when it comes to someone coming in and doing them the same way, well it is a diff story, i am sorry the guy quit, i think it was good they got a taste of what we have had to eat from the do good-er acting folks, i say fire the whole bunch, when can we get someone in there to do that, and yes after them not firing cm you can call them a bunch of crooks , who all got a raise that was not told about, that is what you all should be asking, that's why nothing was done, in a court of law when you do nothing to stop a crime then you committed a crime ,
stupid is as stupid does

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and not talked down to or stepped on to better themselves at the expense of others. God will judge, not man, these kind of people on judgement day!
dr no

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Jan 16, 2013
stupid is as stupid does wrote:
Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and not talked down to or stepped on to better themselves at the expense of others. God will judge, not man, these kind of people on judgement day!
Go back an read your own post on Lewisburg Suck, did you treat her opinion with respect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 10 hr FinnyFerret Needs... 1,611
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? 19 hr Get off your high... 16
Tiffany minor 20 hr Concerned citizen 1
Cats Jun 20 Been there 5
Lewisburg police officers Jun 19 U R dumb 36
Lewisburg is a corrupt sh_thole town Jun 18 Lewisburg holes 35
does anyone know someone who went to Jun 15 Stupid alert 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages