Neighborhood Clean Up

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Where can I browse free mugshots online? I want to post them on my blog.

Thanks
Mug

York, SC

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Google jail tracker, Marshall county Tn.
mug shot abused

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Watch out what you do to people. It is not a game. A sheriff in Utah stopped putting out photos to mug sites. Florida is nearly on a bill to stop the abuse, too.

Send your donations to get off most mug sites is a business to defame the character of people. It is abusive. It is a HATE CRIME. Maybe before I die, justice will be done.
It is stalker material, world wide.

I need money so if you are buying photos, here is mine. A beautiful woman of Nordic and Anglo-Saxon descent.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Freedom of information. It's not a hate crime as you are not being targeted for your race or orientation. As far as I know, targeting stupid people doesn't quite count. Furthermore that does not change the fact that you went onto someone elses property and put your hands on people. whether it was retired or whatever doesn't change the fact that you were an abuser. YOU were a bully. so stop playing the victim card when you are no better.
mug shot abused

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Jun 2, 2013
No. That's the problem, Jack. I never did touch anyone. I never got to talk in court. My husband was with me. We had talked to our child by phone and went there. I walked off the property and talked to the police on the sidewalk. We asked those people to call the police. The man there kept pouncing on me,hard. My husband told him, "not to be hitting on her". When the police came, he asked me to leave. I said, fine. I will be on the sidewalk. They wouldn't listen to me a mother who loved her child who had a sudden change in behavior and interfered with her parents teaching our child. Protective mother and will always be. It wasn't criminal. It was civil. Jack I learned some Law Enforcement before Nursing. One true thing even you should know, anyone can be arrested. I am not a criminal. I stand before GOD and my heart is right with Him. AMEN.
Jack God does not give us the people we want. HE gives us the people WE NEED to help us, to hurt us, etc to make us as HE wanted us to be.
You aren't a gift from God to help me, to love me, to leave me, but you are EXACTLY doing what GOD has you doing to me. WE HAVE A MAKER. AMEN

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Jun 3, 2013
thats has to be the most convoluted and nonsensical story ive read in a while. Seriously. Your mugshot should be the least of your worries, and the people around you should be prepping you for the funny farm.
Crazy talk

Mauldin, SC

#7 Jun 3, 2013
mug shot abused wrote:
No. That's the problem, Jack. I never did touch anyone. I never got to talk in court. My husband was with me. We had talked to our child by phone and went there. I walked off the property and talked to the police on the sidewalk. We asked those people to call the police. The man there kept pouncing on me,hard. My husband told him, "not to be hitting on her". When the police came, he asked me to leave. I said, fine. I will be on the sidewalk. They wouldn't listen to me a mother who loved her child who had a sudden change in behavior and interfered with her parents teaching our child. Protective mother and will always be. It wasn't criminal. It was civil. Jack I learned some Law Enforcement before Nursing. One true thing even you should know, anyone can be arrested. I am not a criminal. I stand before GOD and my heart is right with Him. AMEN.
Jack God does not give us the people we want. HE gives us the people WE NEED to help us, to hurt us, etc to make us as HE wanted us to be.
You aren't a gift from God to help me, to love me, to leave me, but you are EXACTLY doing what GOD has you doing to me. WE HAVE A MAKER. AMEN
Gods gives us people to hurt us?? I have heard it all now. What happened to free will? If God was making people how He wanted us to be, we wouldn't need Jesus because we'd all be perfect.

Why did the police not take your child? How could your child have behavior problems, keep you from teaching another child? And yet YOU were the one arrested? That makes no sense at all. Did someone else have custody of your child?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Mae. that is the biggest load of bull crap I've ever heard in my entire life. it's amazing how schizophrenia can make the mind believe a different twisted version of
Lynnette Lynnette

Escondido, CA

#9 Jul 13, 2014
Neighborhood Clean Up wrote:
Where can I browse free mugshots online? I want to post them on my blog.
Thanks
They took everything off. I emailed Mr. Dalton about putting it all back on. Haven't heard anything.
grapevine

Columbia, TN

#10 Jul 13, 2014
Heard it may be up in a week or so after their investigation wraps up.
True

Gatlinburg, TN

#11 Jul 14, 2014
The investigation is over for livi cocheran, but heard his wife is next ,he was found guilty of Solicitation of a female at the jail. He said he used jail tracker to do it, that is why it has been shut down. He has been suspended as a bail bondsman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what did these girls do? 2 hr sad 29
Children Chained To Beds In Lewisburg Sat mad 5
Ole Steak House Sat thereturn of some... 29
Marshall County Youth Baseball Cal Ripkin (Jun '10) Fri It is awful 44
Freecycle Fri Time has come 27
A restaurant near the square Fri just me 85
narc of the year AKA Sammy Wright Mar 27 Phil M Nuts 28
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web